GreaseSpot Cafe

Thanks to everyone

year2027

it's always good to see your posts, Roy !

it seems your words to enjoy life is a much needed reminded for me nowadays....i get so caught up in work and in maintaining the basics i seldom take time to "smell the roses".

but what usually grabs my attention are the simple things like critter encounters around home or at work....yesterday i flushed out a roadrunner that was behind a potted plant just 3 feet from me (you don't know how many times i've tried to snap his picture but he just scurries off) ...when it rains there's a cardinal that sings his head off! there's a bluejay that makes a sound like a sonor ping...sometimes a mocking bird and the cardinal sound like they're in an argument...and we've got ducks that think they own our pool - when they commandeer the pool we have to put the dogs up....we love this stuff ! it just makes us pause and soak up a refreshing taste of goodness.

post-1636-010559100 1462363565_thumb.jpg

God what is that

Hi waysider and T-Bone

It good that you think of me Raf wrote me so I wrote a line to you and all of my friends here

It was good hearing from you two and to know that you care about me

to know someone care is important to me

I enjoy the ducks picture

Love Roy as year2027

Edited by year2027