GreaseSpot Cafe

Truth what is it?

year2027

God maybe

Truth what is it?

05\28\2016

Here I am written to you again as I have many times before but some of will not even read my words while others will be afraid to say anything at all about, what I have written here but? The but’s are all the same as when in “The Way Ministry” they have not change any some of you are afraid that you might be label along side of me. I tell you the truth there is no proof either way one can not prove there is a God like being and one can prove there is not a God like being.

That would make the fight mute which would give it no basic at all for the ones who push it’s belief in God or not in a God. What we should teaching is love who cares about what one believes like us or not but the love touches hearts. It love that may get them thinking some like we think but they never will believe in a God.

The Way ministry fought a fight that they could not win to control our actions they were fools then and they are fools today. We all fight battles that we cannot win we are all fools what good does it do if you teach a person more about love they may love in way or another. So the truer is not what you can claim that mute it all you can share love with the other person. Thank you Roy Perry III known as year2027.

"What we should teaching is love. Who cares about what one believes? Like us or not, but the love touches hearts."

There's a ton of wisdom in that, Roy.

( I re-punctuated for clarity. I hope you don't mind.)

Edited by waysider

Roy/2007, you have made excellent points. I saw after reading that this was the right forum but can you divide your posts to a singular so we can address them one by one?

These topics are all worth discussion but let's hit em in sequence.