GreaseSpot Cafe

WHAT IS NEW?

oldiesman

Good morning folks! Hope everyone is doing great. Dropped in to find out if anything is new? Or coming back to the "proverbial soap opera" where 10 years has passed and nothing changed? I still speak in tongues much daily.... LOL...

Edited by oldiesman

Hello Oldies. Long time no see. Is it really ten years? No, not quite that long.

I'm sure it's been less than a decade.

However, in the past decade, my personal life has changed a lot.

Since that's my PERSONAL life and not my messageboard time, you won't read about

most of it here at all. What you CAN read I posted about 5 years ago.

(The thread's actually easy to find.)

Since twi hasn't changed much, the GSC shouldn't be expected to change much.

Since this board exists to "tell the other side of the story" (as you well know),

that's to be expected. People still leave twi, if in a trickle, and get on with their

lives. People still read and/or post here, then leave, and get on with their lives.

For which I say, congratulations! Another GSC success story!

From what little you posted, it wouldn't surprise me to hear you haven't changed

as much as the GSC has in the past decade. :)

• Upvote 1

Good morning folks! Hope everyone is doing great. Dropped in to find out if anything is new? Or coming back to the "proverbial soap opera" where 10 years has passed and nothing changed? I still speak in tongues much daily.... LOL...

Why the LOL?

I can't believe no one has responded to Oldies' question with the ol'e 13th letter of the Greek alphabet response. Yes, I know Oldies wrote new and not nu.

Some of us know Oldies well enough to know he's not "fishing" for puns.

O.K., how many attempts at failed humor on GS have I met with, I will leave it to the experts, i.e., Waysider.

No one is criticizing your humor, MRAP. Many of us have had long, drawn-out "discussions" with Oldiesman over the years. Familiarize yourself with his history. Then, perhaps, you'll understand my previous post.

No one is criticizing your humor, MRAP. Many of us have had long, drawn-out "discussions" with Oldiesman over the years. Familiarize yourself with his history. Then, perhaps, you'll understand my previous post.

Actually, when I first came to GSC a year or so back, some of the sites I visited had posts by him, I was not intimidated by the posts but as has been demonstrated here on GSC, I don't always pick up on the obvious.

It's a "whatever" moment.

Oh, by the way, I always enjoy your posts - interjection of humor will normally bring things back into perspective and refreshment for the next post.

• 11 months later...