GreaseSpot Cafe

Evidence: Letters VPW wrote to the Way Corps

penworks

On 7/9/2016 at 5:29 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Dictor was an "ordained clergyman" by 1942, when he claims he and gawd started TWIt. He was an ordained clergyman when he had an extra-marital affair with Rosalind Rinker, a well-known evangelist and speaker back in the mid to late 1940's. She is the author of the title, "Power For Abundant Living", which was the name of a pamphlet she wrote and one of her lecture topics. She also was the author of dic's favorite phrase, "the word of God is the will of God". Vic mentions her departure from him in the 1940's, and how it was a grave sin between them which caused him to repent and her to leave.

. . . .

I'm starting to not like this Rosalind character.

Seems VPW was Rosalind's b!tc#

Again . . . how is this known??

On 7/9/2016 at 5:29 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

. . .  Vic mentions her departure from him in the 1940's, and how it was a grave sin between them which caused him to repent and her to leave.

. . . more please

On 6/26/2016 at 7:57 PM, penworks said:

I just discovered that someone hosts a website of TWI information, including letters Victor Paul Wierwille wrote to Way Corps members during the 1970s and 1980s. I received those letters and have kept many of them in my own files.

To read them yourself, visit: https://sites.google.com/site/corpsnewsletters/system/app/pages/subPages?path=/home

Is Rosalind mentioned in these letters?  

*sighs and reads*

3 minutes ago, Rocky said:

You know he's not enrolled here anymore, right?

I don't know what enrolled here means but I'm trying establish what evidence there is besides posts on a forum by a single person.

Just now, Bolshevik said:

I don't know what enrolled here means but I'm trying establish what evidence there is besides posts on a forum by a single person.

You're not going to obtain any such information from him, directly from him, on this website.

6 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

I'm starting to not like this Rosalind character.

Seems VPW was Rosalind's b!tc#

Again . . . how is this known??

If you look at the way vpw phrased himself in TW:LiL, you will agree. He hints at a "dalliance" and that it was all her doing- making him the object rather than the doer of deeds.   Back then, vpw considered himself a LOT more powerless- or he was busy turning all the blame on her. (This is independent of him being let go from his denomination over his "indiscretion" with a church secretary.)

19 minutes ago, WordWolf said:

If you look at the way vpw phrased himself in TW:LiL, you will agree.

I have that book...not to be lazy but can you point me to whereabouts in the book this is discussed? There is no table or contents or index. Ill be thumbing through it anyway so if you dont remember right off..no biggie. Thanks!

1 minute ago, WordWolf said:

We broke all this down in the thread "The Way- Living in Wonderland." I included the page numbers there TWICE-  once to post text before commenting, and once when I began commenting. 

https://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/7363-the-wayliving-in-wonderland/

Feel free to requote it here.

According to page 1 of that thread, you can flip to page 177 and begin reading from there- that's where she's first mentioned.

Thanks, I will definately check it out and comment later when Im back home.

6 hours ago, WordWolf said:

We broke all this down in the thread "The Way- Living in Wonderland." I included the page numbers there TWICE-  once to post text before commenting, and once when I began commenting. 

https://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/7363-the-wayliving-in-wonderland/

Feel free to requote it here.

6 hours ago, WordWolf said:

According to page 1 of that thread, you can flip to page 177 and begin reading from there- that's where she's first mentioned.

If anyone wants a free copy of The Way: Living in Love by Elena Whiteside, send me a message through this website. I'll mail it to you for free.

Penworks

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2023 at 1:56 PM, penworks said:

If anyone wants a free copy of The Way: Living in Love by Elena Whiteside, send me a message through this website. I'll mail it to you for free.

Penworks

Someone has asked for this copy, so the offer is over.