GreaseSpot Cafe

HERE WE GO......YET AGAIN!

Hello all.

I know it is difficult to believe. It is perversely surreal. It is utter, meaningless, powerless, narcissistic drivel. Yet.....here we go again! Another PIFFLE redux, the 4th or 5th now, this time screaming and smirking its Dr.Seuss nonsensical trash in the title of jalvis: the diameter of the ages. Oh, excuse me, Jesus Christ: DOA. Yup! You guessed it. Yet more garbage from the tower of Babble in IN, TLTF. More of the "foundational class" which will accomplish remarkably even less than the first one you took from dictor paul. It'll change your life, in every possible non-beneficial, intellectually vapid, spiritually empty and antisocial WAY possible. Just when you thought you were out......their demented, malignant, paranoid narcissism tries to tell you about what you absolutely don't need, in this our day, and time, and hour, and minute, and second.

Jallyroll and Franco have been fighting da Debbil for 5 years making this crap up! It's gonna be yet another most significant event "in all Christendom". They're going through everything but crucifixion for YOU! Heroes for geeezus and gawd. Beaters of Satan and all the billions of daimon, daimonion, and Muslims and Mexicans out there tryin' to possess ya! Teaching you the Adolph Birch Society version of dictor paul's paranoid, self-obsessed, interpretation of Bullinger, Stiles, Leonard, and a score of others from whom he has blatantly plagiarized EVERYTHING he ever wrote! Now we have yet another jallyroll version of his interpretation of dictor's interpretation of all the folks dpw stole from. How great for their debbils, huh?.........LOL!

Of course, all world current events are (and have been for years) orchestrated by da Debbil to thwart jally's efforts to promote himself and his POS minustrays as the new Dictor! The Oando murders of 50 people with hundreds wounded was not carried out by any old Islamic terrorist latent homosexual. Nope! It was da Debbil himself trying to distract or imps the most significant "teaching" found nowhere else in Christendom. What about Dallas? Baton Rouge? Minneapolis? That thinking is even more sociopathically narcissistic then Herr Drumpff!

On this thread, I'm going to post excerpts from the last two TLTF newsletters. You decide for yourself how valueless they are. Comments and counterpoints are welcome.

"As you know if you read these monthly communiqués, and perhaps also watch our monthly “WWF” teachings, we plan to film our presentation titled Jesus Christ: The Diameter of the Ages from Monday, July 11 through Sunday, July 17 in Orlando FL. We expect the video to be about 20 hours. Between now and then I am immersing myself in developing the content of this unique production, which we are doing because we know of nothing in Christendom like what we will present. I am also working to rehab myself after last month’s hip replacement surgery, as well as aggressively continuing my naturopathic protocol to destroy the cancer that has been attacking me so that I have sufficient energy to film that many hours of teaching in one week." June, 2016 newsletter opening.

• Upvote 1

More from the first three paragraphs of jally/francs June, 2016 newsletter:

"Our producer, director, and video editor for JCDA is Franco Bottley, who did such a fabulous job five years ago on One Day With The Creator and The End Times. You may know about the physical challenge he has been dealing with for several years, which has severely hampered his ability to sit at the computer and do his graphic arts work. Last month a world-class doc told him that his only option now is a major surgery to fuse three vertebrae in his neck, but he continues to search for other means. Of course, we know that his best option is a miracle healing by the Great Physician, for which we are diligently praying. Franco says he will be able to direct the filming of JCDA, but that in his present condition he cannot do the large amount of post-production editing."

"Franco and I have decided that if we each have breath in us, we will “get the film in the can” next month, and go from there as the Lord opens the doors. If he still needs surgery, he will have it right after the filming, and do the editing after he recuperates. We need your fervent prayer in order to pull off this ambitious endeavor. Our goal is to embrace the heart of our Savior and re-present as much of it as we can in this teaching, to the end that those who experience it will ever more deeply know, love, and serve the magnificent Son of God. In that vein, let’s look at a brief “Christianity 101” overview. Please pass this on to anyone you know who would benefit from it."

Wow! 3 paragraphs so far and The Boss' name doesn't show up until the 2nd to last sentence of the third paragraph. Yup! They have their priorities straight alright. Refuse the best medical advice in order to embarrass gawd further by His failure to deliver you two prayshuss moggies. Oh yeah.....we know it's YOUR fault because you just ain't believin' huh? Whose the center of your meaningless prayers boyz???

• Upvote 1

"BUT, God’s prototype man basically spit in his Creator’s face, not only breaking His heart, but also transferring his God-given dominion over the earth to God’s arch-enemy. That one act set in motion an absolute horror show that continues to this very day, as Satan uses wicked spirits and wicked people to exert the dominant influence on earth and ravage humanity moment by moment (1 John 5:19). Adam’s disobedience also activated God’s Plan B (or “J”), another Adam. Despite fallacious Trinitarian rhetoric to the contrary (“God had to become a man in order to save mankind”), The Man was the only solution to the problem of sin and death brought on by a Man. Because the first human caused the problem, only another human could legally solve it and satisfy God’s requirements for justice (Rom. 5:12-21)."

This is 5 paragraphs into the 15 or 16 verbose paragraphs jally refers to as "Christianity 101". It is a lengthy l, Aesop's Fables/Grimms Fairy Tales

version into the demented childlike fantasies jally believes the Bible "teaches". Very condescending to even the average 6th grade intellect.

In a later paragraph in his fairytale, jally states the following: "God made Jesus genetically flawless". Continuing the myth that only male sperm contains the genetic codes used in the formation of the human bloodstream according to dpw's great knowledge of human genetics. I use this example to highlight the fact that there are scores of assumptions, presumptions, "definitions", and plagiarized commentaries which jally, in the footsteps of his faddah-in-da-woid, simply rewrites with absolutely no references or credit to the authors and sources he plagiarizes. "This really means this, and that actually says that just because I say so."

Examples?

1)"Satan uses wicked spirits and wicked people to exert the dominant influence on earth and ravage humanity moment by moment."

Oh really??? Says who? Oh yeah, dpw's interpretation of B.G.'s private interpretation of the "Holy Spirit field". LOL! So, a "minus-tray" which supposedly exists to glorify God and geeezus by "rightly dividing" the Bible MSS and texts, boldly declares that SATAN IS AND HAS BEEN THE DOMINANT INFLUENCE ON THE PLANET EARTH SINCE GENESIS 3:15!!! How glorious, eh??? Ravaging mankind moment by moment since shortly after its inception by jally's huuuge but limited-by-our-free will thoughts and beliefs to doing only what we demand he do? Does this jerk ever read what he writes??? He says this all "continues to this day"! You're still preaching dictor's "advanced class" which was blatantly stolen word for word from B.G. Leonard??! You still believe this tripe? You have people pay you to produce these fairytales so you and francough can put your narcissism on DVD?? P.T. Barnum sure was correct.

2) "God made Jesus Christ genetically flawless so he could have the perfect blood needed to undo da debbil's victory over Adam, and blah blah blah, yada yada yada, doowop ramma lamma dingdong........" Again more tripe trash from the moggie dictor based on his complete ignorance of human genetics and gestation. I refer you to the current PBS series, "The 9 Months That Made You". That proves scientifically, and visually that that whole perfect sperm thing is totally false. Half of JC's genetic makeup came from Mary. That applies to EVERY PART OF HIS PHYSICAL BODY, including His blood. Puhleeze TLTF. Stop the .... and blatant falsehoods and lies. At least graduate from your elementary school fairytale fantasies invoking gawd and Jesus. Aren't there Debbil spurts that do all that???

• Upvote 1

Here's the jallyroll manifesto for July, 2016. Just when you thought it could not get more bizarrely arrogant and self-serving......Oy vey!

The New(?) Religion of Self-Fulfillment

As you read this, I am immersed in preparing the content of this month’s landmark video production, Jesus Christ: The Diameter of the Ages, which I estimate to be about 20 hours of teaching. The only other things I am doing are sleeping and exercising to rehab my body after my May 2 hip replacement surgery, and eating as much as I can in order to regain the weight I lost as a result of that. On July 8, Elizabeth and I will head toward Orlando with a carload of clothes for the film. On Monday, July 11, we’ll be joined at GRP Studios by about 20 brethren from around the country for a day of set up, followed by six more of filming.

Culminating in the past month, Franco Bottley and I have been poring over every aspect of this endeavor, and he is scrambling to put together the many, many graphics we will use in the video, along with a lot of music, some of which we are producing. Both of us are facing new challenges because, unlike how we did One Day With The Creator in 2011—with a physical set, JCDA will be filmed on a virtual set. We are counting on the Lord Jesus to work with us so that this presentation glorifies him to the max.

Needless to say, given that the Devil is just hateful to begin with, and that the Lord Jesus Christ has announced his eventual destruction of said Creep, our Adversary absolutely hates this project and will do whatever he can to mess it up. So please cover us in prayer, as we really need that spiritual support. Pray for Franco’s health, for my energy level to be sufficient, for the health and safety of the crew, and for all of us who are involved to be inspired by the Lord so that every detail is the best.

Hebrews 13:8 says, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.” For nearly 2000 years he has stood tall above all humanity as the constant epitome of godliness—ready, willing, and able to rescue everyone who calls out to him. For those floundering in the sea of human speculation and misery, he has been, and still is, the unwavering, absolute beacon of light, love, and truth to mankind. He is THE ONLY WAY, THE ONLY TRUTH, THE ONLY LIFE, and God proved that to all men when he raised him from the dead (Acts 17:31).

Meanwhile, Satan’s systematic assault on the Word of God has resulted in Western culture in general now embracing the notion that there is no such thing as absolute truth. There is no objective truth, only subjective ideas, as each person supposedly “creates his own reality.” There is no black and white, only “50 shades of gray.”

Georg Hegel, a 19th century German philosopher, played a large role in undercutting the very idea of truth itself. That might be because he was perturbed that his parents misspelled his first name. “Georg” proposed that there is merely a marketplace of ideas—thesis and antithesis—with each one competing for superiority. Out of this conflict comes a synthesis, which then becomes a thesis to be opposed by an antithesis, and this constant flux goes on, ad nauseam. My question is, “Who paid ‘Georg’ to sit around and come up with this malarkey?”

Now known as “postmodernism,” this fallacy that each person creates his own reality is nothing more than man playing God, a la Genesis 3. As the Last Adam, Jesus Christ stands in stark contrast to the self-centered nature each of us inherited from the First Adam. Jesus changed Adam’s death-dealing, “I’ll do it my way” into a life-giving, “I’ll do it thy way.” And so, the supposedly “new” Religion of Self is actually 6000 years old.

New research from The Barna Group shows that Christian morality is being ushered out of American social structures and off the cultural main stage, leaving a vacuum in its place—and the broader culture is attempting to fill the void. Barna's research reveals the degree to which Americans pledge allegiance to the “morality of self-fulfillment,” a new moral code that, as David Kinnaman, President of Barna argues, has all but replaced Christianity as the culture’s moral norm. The morality of self-fulfillment can be summed up in six guiding principles:

The best way to find yourself is by looking within yourself.

People should not criticize someone else’s life choices.

To be fulfilled in life, you should pursue the things you desire most.

The highest goal of life is to enjoy it as much as possible.

People can believe whatever they want, as long as those beliefs do not affect society.

Any kind of sexual expression between two consenting adults is acceptable.

In his book, Good Faith: Being a Christian When Society Thinks You’re Irrelevant and Extreme, Kinnaman writes: “There is a tremendous amount of individualism in today’s society, and that’s reflected in the Church too. Millions of Christians have grafted New Age dogma onto their spiritual person. When we peel back the layers, we find that many Christians are using the way of Jesus to pursue the way of self…While we wring our hands about secularism spreading through culture, a majority of churchgoing Christians have embraced corrupt, me-centered theology.”

Long before the mid-twentieth-century cartoon character, Pogo, memorably identified the problem of self: “We have met the enemy, and he is us,” Jesus Christ gave us the solution:

• Upvote 1

As the Last Adam, Jesus Christ stands in stark contrast to the self-centered nature each of us inherited from the First Adam. Jesus changed Adam’s death-dealing, “I’ll do it my way” into a life-giving, “I’ll do it thy way.” And so, the supposedly “new” Religion of Self is actually 6000 years old.

Quite frankly, I think this statements whiffs on a number of key points. How so? Well...

1. Seems to me that Jesus Christ would be most accurately referred to as "the Last Adam" in a historical (past tense) sense, because of the change that occurred at his resurrection from the dead.
  2. It also seems to me that it portrays a very, very limited (as well as fuzzy) picture of the what Adam/Eve did to spoil things, the change that resulted, and what Jesus Christ did to remedy the deal. (So, maybe this should be three things instead of being listed as one.)
  3. The last "I'll do it..." statement really takes the cake. Because today, it's not at all about us doing a damn thing, except believing what God and Jesus Christ have already done.

So there...

They can put that in their pipe and smoke it.

Edited by TLC

[*]The last "I'll do it..." statement really takes the cake. Because today, it's not at all about us doing a damn thing, except believing what God and Jesus Christ have already done.

And, therein lies the difference between Jesus-centered Christianity and Paul-centered Christianity. Jesus-centered Christianity is very much about doing, feeding the hungry, taking care of those in need, treating people the way you would want them to treat you. Paul-centered Christianity, on the other hand, is a system that insists on entitlement or, as noted above, "it's not at all about us doing a damn thing".

edit:grammar and stuff

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 1

Worse-

by changing "Thy will be done" to "I'll do Thy will",

there's a subtle but important distinction being made

where I become the important one in the sentence,

and the critical one in how events unfold.

I have an important part to play, but I don't have

a CRITICAL part to play. I'm not excused for poor

conduct or failure to act, but I'm not the one upon

which the entire tableau revolves.

vpw's "me-centered" theology struck again.

• Upvote 1

Worse-

by changing "Thy will be done" to "I'll do Thy will", there's a subtle but important distinction being made

where I become the important one in the sentence, and the critical one in how events unfold.

Well, sort of, WW, but not quite.

It has to be: "Thy will be done" first and foremost.

Then, the truly humble, meek, "I'll do thy will" - or maybe, "I will do THY will" as an emphatic statement of personal intention to submit.

And, therein lies the difference between Jesus-centered Christianity and Paul-centered Christianity. Jesus-centered Christianity is very much about doing, feeding the hungry, taking care of those in need, treating people the way you would want them to treat you. Paul-centered Christianity, on the other hand, is a system that insists on entitlement or, as noted above, "it's not at all about us doing a damn thing".

edit:grammar and stuff

If that's your perspective and(or) all that you know and think of Paul's gospel, perhaps you think it would be better if his epistles were (or should have been) deleted from the Bible. What say you? (If so, you aren't alone, and certainly not the first to think like that...)

Edited by TLC

I started a thread on that in Doctrinal.

There's a lot of heated souting about differences, but when I asked the question - there was a deathly silence.

I started a thread on that in Doctrinal.

There's a lot of heated souting about differences, but when I asked the question - there was a deathly silence.

7 posts = "deathly silence" ??

Hmmm... I guess if the shoe fits, wear it. Otherwise, not.

So then......are TLC and Twinky proposing that the TLTF teachings regarding their elevation of the Pauline Epistles to the status of "the apex of ALL REVELATION given to the Church" are correct?? How does that differ from dictor paul and Bullinger? How is it any less hyperdispensationalist than their teachings? All jally does is add yet another "administration"(sic!) to the trifle they're baking?

DP lifted EVERY ONE of his meshuggene "corpse night and research" teachings on any of the Pauline Epistles straight from Bullinger's "The Church Epistles".......everything from the entire "literary structure" of all of them as a group, as well as each one individually, and as usual it was VERBATIM. All jallyroll has done is slightly revise and repeat everything dictor paul plagiarized from Bullinger, Welch, and his own "research department" and some of the brighter-than-usual corpse at the "root locales" or on da field. He repeats so many of dictor's flowery nonsense lines that one begins to hear DP himself boring us to tears with his phoney bible ramm a lamma ding dong, "literal translations according to Biblical useage", and institutionalizing dictor's elevation and idolizations of every thing Pauline, especially Ephesians to the "apex of all revelation to the Christian church". That's like saying "we need more lawyers and politicians" in our church.

The focus of Christ-centered Christianity is the lifestyle He made available to his disciples by his death and resurrection and His sending of the Comforter, Holy Spirit, in His name. A new RELATIONSHIP between God and humanity via incorruptible seed. A relationship exemplified by the works and ministry of Jesus Christ.......e.g. feed the hungry, heal the sick, house the homeless, help the poor, and love without ceasing or self-service, along with "mass production" of the fruit of the spirit, reflecting the full Glory of God in the life and face of Jesus Christ, NOT Paul. Pauline Christianity is centered on liturgies, various different forms of worship, prayer, church polity and church structure. Paul added the hierarchical "gift ministries" in Ephesians, and the gifts ("manifestations") of the spirit in I Corinthians, which both B.G. Leonard mis-defined, dictor plagiarized VERBATIM, along with Bullinger's own misinterpretations of them. Who elevated and "canonized" Paul's personal letters to "godbreathed revelation"? Jesus Christ sure didn't. Who made up "the great mystery", or "the sacred secret"? Jesus? Why of course not! Jesus never knew it himself until after it was revealed by Paul?? I THINK NOT!

Pauline writings certainly add forms of worship, prayer, liturgical ceremonies, and methods of church structure and outreach to certain Christian groups and churches. Many may even find them useful or helpful. But nowhere does the rest of "scripture" elevate Paul's interpretations, opinions, or writings, or "commandments" on The Old Covenant/New Covenant juxtaposition, or the Pauline teachings re: Christ and His short biographies in The Canonized 4 Gospels, to the level of THE WORD OF GOD, commanded by God to be accepted as coming directly from God or commanded as "doctrine, reproof, and correction" for the entire Body of Christ, let alone being "the apex" of ALL revelation to that Body. Paul was a professional Pharisee of the Pharisees. They thrived on their constant re-interpretation of "God's Word". Their interpretations of the canonized Old Testament ruled Israel and The Temple. What THEY SAID was law. That was their holy job, and Paul was one of the best there ever was. BUT he never was, and never will be Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ IS The Word of God incarnate, the very bread of life. Jesus Christ IS forever the one and only apex of all revelation ever given or to be given to all humanity in all the Earth for all time. NOT Paul of Tarsus, nor dictor paul of new Knoxville, nor Ethelbert of London, or jally frankencough of Indianapolis. The life of Jesus Christ provides all the doctrine, reproof, and correction we need. HE and HE alone. TLTF stands in direct opposition to the ministries of Jesus Christ. He is absent from them according to their own false teachings. Methinks they doth protest too much about being anti(against)-Christ. THEY ARE.

I think you're more interested (impressed even) with your own smart answers to all those questions than what you ever could be with anyone else's. You obviously got it all thought through and figured out already (better than anyone else too!)...

Awwww......TLC........did mean old dwbh make you think "I don't like you" again?.......I sowwy.

I did not realize real, honest facts concerning your old church and its Royal Pauline family were so hurtful or offensive to TLC, you poor little obfuscator you. I'm sorry if truths and facts bust up your little Pauline religious views. Maybe you should just keep charming yourself with your own fantasies and falsehoods? Especially if you think only GSC "doesn't like you". Are you addicted to sticking around defending the indefensible to people who know better? Seems you're very thin-skinned about ANYTHING that doesn't agree with dictor Pauline or Ethelbert of London, or YOUR sweet memories of them. Maybe post at TWIt's site? Or, TLTF? Or, STFI? There are still a few of the deluded keeping old dictor paul's anti-Christ teachings alive there.....just the way you like them.....Full-o-Bullinger and your wonderful faddah-in-da-woid, dictor of new knoxville.

I do not dislike you one bit TLC. I am IMPRESSED by your defense of all you hold dear from TWIt-n-Vic. I do dislike your lack of forthrightness, honesty, and constant need of approval from those who know the truths and facts about all of TWIt-n-Vic far better than you seem to, with quite a bit more acceptance of their REALITY. If honest facts from honest people cause you to feel disliked, undervalued or insignificant, then find a new place to get your necessary approval and validation of your disinformation. Very few people I have ever met dislike objective honesty regardless of how it may be delivered. Remember.......it is only The Truth, and accepting REALITY that makes one free, not foggy fond old memories. TTFN.

So then......are TLC and Twinky proposing that the TLTF teachings regarding their elevation of the Pauline Epistles to the status of "the apex of ALL REVELATION given to the Church" are correct?? How does that differ from dictor paul and Bullinger?(snip)

A) I don't know what started this pi$$ing contest between you and TLC.

I do wish you 2 ADULTS would let it go.

B) Whatever started between you and TLC doesn't justify going after Twinky. It looks like Twinky

committed the crime of possibly disagreeing with you, and that's enough to get them included

in this shooting gallery.

That makes me wonder if the line hasn't been crossed from "opinionated" and "strident"

to "mean" and "bullying."

It also makes me wonder if the very next post will include me in the gun-sights for daring to bring

this up.

• Upvote 1

I asked a simple question which included Twinky. Frankly, I am sonewhat annoyed at your constant petty criticism of HOW I say things versus an objective critique of the CONTENT, WordWolf. Your persistent private opinions about how I post rather than what I post are petty IMO. I do not criticize your posting style, WW. Why do you continue wasting time on style as opposed to content? Why do you PRESUME to know my intentions, and what I am thinking regarding the "why" of my posts? Why cast aspersions as to my style and question my motivation as if you somehow KNOW it?? If you don't like them, don't read them. In the meantime, attempting to "prove" your impartiality by playing style games to "protect" other posters who take issue with HOW I post rather than the content is somewhat disconcerting to me, especially since I have expressed my reason for "graphic" posting about TWIt-n-Vic numerous times. And, I have answered your critiques and posts quite plainly and politely. The mission of this site has ALWAYS been to tell "the other side of the story re: Twit-n-Vic. AFAIK, that mission remains the same. Your input and voice are respected here and you've been here a long time. If you think impartiality means bending over backwards to be "fair" to waybrained pontificators, so be it. But it is not changing the content or the style of what I post. Take issue with content. Physician heal thyself when it comes to style...............peace.

(snip)

If you think impartiality means bending over backwards to be "fair" to waybrained pontificators, so be it. But it is not changing the content or the style of what I post. Take issue with content. Physician heal thyself when it comes to style...............peace.

Twinky's a waybrained pontificator now? Wow-that was a leap.

I'm sure that's news to Twinky, for sure.

I've had posters, at times, claim I was going after them angrily, posting with hate or anger in post after post.

In each case, I was cool and dispassionate when I posted- or I logged off and returned when I COULD post

cool and dispassionately. In at least 1 case, I think the person was looking for an excuse to disagree

with me. In at least 1 case, however, I think the poster legitimately thought my posts were emotional

and hot-tempered and all sorts of things- whether or not that reflected the content. (Other posters

even replied how they saw the posts as calm and not heated.) However, to that person, it APPEARED as though

I was antagonistic to them, and emotional in opposing them (as opposed to disagreeing and disputing their

posts.) I bring this up because ANY poster can do this, and I've been suspecting the recent firestorm

was accidentally manufactured- you mistook what someone said, posted hostilely to them, then they responded

in kind, then after that it was all Hatfields and McCoys.

But whether that's true or whether that's simply my own impression and I'm actually incorrect,

I don't see any reason to go after Twinky.

I never went "after Twinky" WW. Your impression is wrong. You are absolutely able to have an opinion and express it. Your experiences with other posters through your years here as mentioned above are interesting, but, honestly irrelevant to my own experiences. I'll agree to disagree unless you insist on being argumentative. Maybe you need another "emotional" time-out?.........peace.

7 posts = "deathly silence" ??

Hmmm... I guess if the shoe fits, wear it. Otherwise, not.

I have no PoV about this, DWBH. Yes, 7 post is deathly silence, compared with the noise some innocuous-looking topics provoke.

I don't know what you mean by "if the shoe fits." Do you mean anything? (Rhetorical: no need to answer that)

You know, if you wanted dto post this on the Doctrinal thread I referred to, it might be helpful to some people:

The focus of Christ-centered Christianity is the lifestyle He made available to his disciples by his death and resurrection and His sending of the Comforter, Holy Spirit, in His name. A new RELATIONSHIP between God and humanity via incorruptible seed. A relationship exemplified by the works and ministry of Jesus Christ.......e.g. feed the hungry, heal the sick, house the homeless, help the poor, and love without ceasing or self-service, along with "mass production" of the fruit of the spirit, reflecting the full Glory of God in the life and face of Jesus Christ, NOT Paul.

Pauline Christianity is centered on liturgies, various different forms of worship, prayer, church polity and church structure. Paul added the hierarchical "gift ministries" in Ephesians, and the gifts ("manifestations") of the spirit in I Corinthians, which both B.G. Leonard mis-defined, dictor plagiarized VERBATIM, along with Bullinger's own misinterpretations of them. Who elevated and "canonized" Paul's personal letters to "godbreathed revelation"? Jesus Christ sure didn't. Who made up "the great mystery", or "the sacred secret"? Jesus? Why of course not! Jesus never knew it himself until after it was revealed by Paul?? I THINK NOT!

Pauline writings certainly add forms of worship, prayer, liturgical ceremonies, and methods of church structure and outreach to certain Christian groups and churches. Many may even find them useful or helpful. But nowhere does the rest of "scripture" elevate Paul's interpretations, opinions, or writings, or "commandments" on The Old Covenant/New Covenant juxtaposition, or the Pauline teachings re: Christ and His short biographies in The Canonized 4 Gospels, to the level of THE WORD OF GOD, commanded by God to be accepted as coming directly from God or commanded as "doctrine, reproof, and correction" for the entire Body of Christ, let alone being "the apex" of ALL revelation to that Body.

Paul was a professional Pharisee of the Pharisees. They thrived on their constant re-interpretation of "God's Word". Their interpretations of the canonized Old Testament ruled Israel and The Temple. What THEY SAID was law. That was their holy job, and Paul was one of the best there ever was. BUT he never was, and never will be Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ IS The Word of God incarnate, the very bread of life. Jesus Christ IS forever the one and only apex of all revelation ever given or to be given to all humanity in all the Earth for all time. NOT Paul of Tarsus, nor VPW of new Knoxville, nor Ethelbert of London, or any other "leader."

The life of Jesus Christ provides all the doctrine, reproof, and correction we need. HE and HE alone. TWi and its spin-offs stand in direct opposition to the ministries of Jesus Christ. He is absent from them according to their own false teachings. Methinks they doth protest too much about being anti(against)-Christ. THEY ARE.

I think that could add something to the discussion there. If you want to post that, I'll reply to it there.