GreaseSpot Cafe

"rev" gerry wrenn raises wierwille from the dead!

Hi all!

"rev" gerry is still at it. The absolute smarmiest dictor paul worship sites of them all, are still polluting the worldwide web......LOL.

However, despite little gerry's feeble intellect and numerous character defects, he just doesn't want anyone to contradict his "truth" nor his faddah-in-da-Woid's "great teachings" on how to take the place of their absent Christ, (who is indeed absent from their "minustray"). They are as anti(against)-Christ as vic was. They are as accurate as their plagiarist-in-chief, and as full of lies and false doctrines. 

I'm going to post a few quotes from some of his garbage sites, with some comments. Tell me what you think.

"My page is for the edification, comfort, and exhortation of God's people. It is not for arguing about doctrine.  If you wish to discuss something with me message me.  This page is for speaking things that make for peace, to confirm who we are in Christ, and our hope in him.  Thank you.  P.S.  Please don't use my name in any arguments on other pages."

aww.....poor baby doesn't want anyone to "use his name" other than to praise and coddle his sorry little narcissistic self. He's just as opposed to people knowing the truth and facts of all the sexual assaults, incredible ego-trips and money grubbing for gifts schemes he carried out while he was a corpse coordinator and region dope in TWIt. So blatant that even dictor himself didn't want him around anymore and banished him to Cincinnati, OH to abuse those poor people. I love to use his name. I do live in a free country as does little gerry. So, I can use his name anywhere I want to. He presents himself as a "christian minister". He does so publicly and daily. He is therefore "fair game". Sorry little gerry, but them's the facts. I present the real "rev" gerry....the one he wants to make sure everyone knows that he and his idol, DPW, are completely forgiven for all their sins against the church and its members in particular. Oh yeah baby! Anyone who brings up FACTS about dictor and his boyz is just bringing up their "dead" past. This, despite the fact that they've NEVER repented and made restitution to those they raped and robbed, a la Matthew 18. Those ARE the words of the Word of God Incarnate, not some phoney moggie-boys. 

It's nice to know that "rev" gerry is aware of people "using his name"....LOL. It's forced him to make some changes which I'll point out. This'll be fun!

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy
grammar and spelling
  • Upvote 1

So.....here's the latest manufactured "need" for "rev" gerry to meet. A couple of interesting changes from the last one of these I posted.

"NO CHARGE"! That's a switch. Little gerry used to charge a "registration fee" of $25-35 per person made payable to whatever poor sucker was laundering the "fees" straight into little gerry's wallets.

Now, it looks like little Gerry had to straighten that out after we pointed it out to him here at the GSC. His pal Joe Block lets little gerry know what his enemies are sharing about gerry and his minustray. I suppose "rev" gerry just does the professional begging abundant sharing "teaching" for an hour or so on Sunday, and just takes the cash for himself. "The laborer is worthy of his hire" dontchya know!

image.jpeg

"Great Treasures (.org) and Bible(in Facebook) are dedicated to helping people read and study the Scriptures.

This site is a quiet, theologically-neutral safe haven for reading the Scriptures, chapter by chapter, and book by book. It is provided as a service to the body of Christ at large, to the glory of God.

Rev. Walter J. Cummins, Working Translation: A Journey through the Acts and Epistles (2013) is given on this site". This blurb appears at little gerry's "speaktomefather" site under the category of "resource materials". That used to be where little Gerry posted all of bullinger's stuff along with dic wierwille's stuff, and little gerry's letters to the in-Rez corpse at emporia, George Muehler's book, a Grace Bliss bio, and a number of audio tapes by dictor Paul himself. Don't know where he hid all those.

Birds of a feather, or birds of their faddah-in-da-woid, dictor paul wierwille. Cummins, Wrenn, Crouch, and others teach at JP's son's (V2P2) cult in MS, SOWERS. Cummins is still "working" with the busdriver geer on the advanced class redux that dictor commissioned them to do on his deathbed(sic!). Little gerry is hooked into his ECU pirate buddies earl "the pearl" burton, geoooooorrrrge hendley, "rev" Dougie super-secret-double-probation-security-killer-guy macmullan at SOWERS which sits on dougie's old family farm, jallyroll francencough's TLTF, and their old 1st corpse brutha, Bo Reahard, Bruce Mahone, professor ludwig Von schoenheit, Jim Melton, Maurice goulet, Lester Wiley carver, and a dozen other offshoot cults. 

These are the REAL corpses ya know! Faithful to their dead, waterlogged, cancerous idol under da fountain. They're all just so socially proper yet remain deluded by their right-wing JBS-rooted theology. They NEED TO RULE! No matter how big or small, they need to tell the world what's right. A bunch of pompous, self-important spoiled brats like the old landed Confederate Aristocracy, with very similar political beliefs.

Final thoughts? CAVEAT EMPTOR.

• Like 1

It's hard to miss the redundant emphasis on financial prosperity... as if that's a key aspect of having and believing the truth, knowing the Lord, and/or living a Christian life.

But then, if the adherents to the message have "the abundant life," well... then all the easier it is to teach and talk about sharing that abundance, eh?  It's so easy to quote Christ and say that the laborer is worthy of his hire (Luke 10:7), and to say that it applies to a minister of Christ... but what does the example of Paul, who was plainly made a minister, attest to?  Did he take wages of or from others? Does he, anywhere in all of his writings, teach (or implicitly condone)  such a thing? I think not.  To live a quiet and peaceable life (in all godliness and honesty) seems to be a far, far cry from the "prosperity" that is (and so often was) promoted elsewhere...

Ah, but who is Paul, that anyone should ever think or want to follow his example?

Edited by TLC
correction
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Hello, Signals.  Welcome to the Cafe!

Jesus freaks?  They talk about Jesus now?  (not "Christ"?)  Hmm.  In the words of the song, Do you (they) know my Jesus?  Or are they still preaching "another" Jesus - NOT the one most Christians know?  Anyway... new thread to discuss this.  It's not about Wrenn.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
On 4/7/2017 at 10:34 PM, signals2112 said:

The Way has become a bickering drama of Jesus freaks

Might make a good soap opera

As the Jesus Freaks

No wait...that sounds like the Messiah has issues

How about  “As the Jesus Freaks Freak

…well anyway, welcome to Grease Spot, Signals2112 !

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Welcome, Sastian.  As you say, perhaps not a great thread to start with!  DontWorryBeHappy doesn't pull his punches.  There are less challenging places to start.

Do tell us about yourself in New Members.  Somebody will offer you a coffee soon, no doubt.  Waiter here doesn't seem to like me and thinks I've ordered too much coffee already.

• 3 months later...
On 8/10/2016 at 2:36 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

"Great Treasures (.org) and Bible(in Facebook) are dedicated to helping people read and study the Scriptures.

This site is a quiet, theologically-neutral safe haven for reading the Scriptures, chapter by chapter, and book by book. It is provided as a service to the body of Christ at large, to the glory of God.

Rev. Walter J. Cummins, Working Translation: A Journey through the Acts and Epistles (2013) is given on this site". This blurb appears at little gerry's "speaktomefather" site under the category of "resource materials". That used to be where little Gerry posted all of bullinger's stuff along with dic wierwille's stuff, and little gerry's letters to the in-Rez corpse at emporia, George Muehler's book, a Grace Bliss bio, and a number of audio tapes by dictor Paul himself. Don't know where he hid all those.

Birds of a feather, or birds of their faddah-in-da-woid, dictor paul wierwille. Cummins, Wrenn, Crouch, and others teach at JP's son's (V2P2) cult in MS, SOWERS. Cummins is still "working" with the busdriver geer on the advanced class redux that dictor commissioned them to do on his deathbed(sic!). Little gerry is hooked into his ECU pirate buddies earl "the pearl" burton, geoooooorrrrge hendley, "rev" Dougie super-secret-double-probation-security-killer-guy macmullan at SOWERS which sits on dougie's old family farm, jallyroll francencough's TLTF, and their old 1st corpse brutha, Bo Reahard, Bruce Mahone, professor ludwig Von schoenheit, Jim Melton, Maurice goulet, Lester Wiley carver, and a dozen other offshoot cults. 

These are the REAL corpses ya know! Faithful to their dead, waterlogged, cancerous idol under da fountain. They're all just so socially proper yet remain deluded by their right-wing JBS-rooted theology. They NEED TO RULE! No matter how big or small, they need to tell the world what's right. A bunch of pompous, self-important spoiled brats like the old landed Confederate Aristocracy, with very similar political beliefs.

Final thoughts? CAVEAT EMPTOR.

DWBH, I had enough JBS at the AC back in 1985; I hated it then, and I hate it now.  I personally do not want to waste my time on anyone who is a VPW "Wannabe."  If others want to support them, and listen to their Donkey Dung, so be it. Ten years in TWI, was more than enough for me.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2018 at 1:08 PM, sastian said:

wow, probably not the best thread to read first. there's a lot of venom here. 

Sastian, you must be a new member.  If there is "a lot of venom here," its because a lot of people "here," got hurt so badly in TWI.  I love coming to this site, because I see a lot of hope, and healing.  I hope your time here, is a hopeful, and helpful one for you.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

People it has been like 30 years since most of this stuff went down 

what the hell are you people doing here still discussing VPW  and the rest 

I see someone here mentioned this a place for healing - you are kidding right

Ralph damn man revengence is mine dairy the Lord (why am I quoting scripture to you Oh My Gosh !!!)

you have swallowed the bitter pill and I know you will just rationalize some argument to show I am wrong 

remember the scripture 

whatsoever things are pure

of good report etc

of course you do 

damn you make me angry and VERY sad

thwre is still time brother 

forgive

forgive

forgive

the warning has been sounded long ago!

you are no helping anyone most of all Christ

by continuing in this manner

peace out

4 minutes ago, friscoguy05 said:

Ralph damn man revengence is mine dairy the Lord (why am I quoting scripture to you Oh My Gosh !!!)

you have swallowed the bitter pill and I know you will just rationalize some argument to show I am wrong 

remember the scripture 

of good report etc

of course you do 

forgive

forgive

forgive

peace out

Guy, WTF are you talking about??!!

12 hours ago, friscoguy05 said:

remember the scripture 

of good report etc

of course you do 

forgive

forgive

forgive

peace out

For the sake of discussion, let me ask, "still time for what?"

What warning has been sounded? Is the madness continuing in TWI?

Who are you to be throwing stones?

Have you pondered why and at whom you are very angry and sad?

Are the complexities of life ever resolved by invoking platitudes?

Peace dude! :cryhug_1_:

22 hours ago, friscoguy05 said:

[I noticed you "necro'd" a thread inactive more than a decade, just to say your peace on a long-dead discussion.  If you cared about the subject, 30 years would be no barrier to you.  But people were hurt, people died, and people are processing all the information NOW to get their healing and move on.  Last of all, new people hear about twi, and they come here to learn about it- then steer clear.   We help people by discussing all of this.]

[Just as diabetes medication doesn't help someone who doesn't have diabetes, perhaps the help here is not useful to you- but it can mean life-or-death to another. You can choose to respect that and just let things run their course.]

Ralph damn man revengence is mine dairy the Lord (why am I quoting scripture to you Oh My Gosh !!!) you have swallowed the bitter pill and I know you will just rationalize some argument to show I am wrong 

remember the scripture 

of good report etc

of course you do 

[Alexander the coopersmith did me much evil- The Lord reward him according to his works.  There's warning about evildoers in Scripture. It's not all just shiny "sing Kumbayah and ignore those seeking to harm the flock."]

thwre is still time brother   forgive forgive forgive

[And it still needs sounding, as long as twi and its clones still exist.  People are still arriving and seeking answers-and getting them. This allows them to heal, grow, and get on with their lives.]

you are no helping anyone most of all Christ by continuing in this manner

[Hundreds of people have posted to say the opposite. We don't know the numbers of those who never signed up to do that- but we know there have been plenty.]

peace out

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

I'm am shocked :(  about all the things I'm reading.

My "guts" kept telling me some things were wrong...

I never went to the Corps but I heard about things that were tough.

Then heard about the sexual abuse.

Then a few things about Geer that one day pushed me violently because someone did something he didn't like and I was in his way...

He was about money someone told me. 

What happened to Gartmore? Where's the money? Who collected it? Houses in Maine are expensive...

I understand why our country co wanted to protect us. We were so young...