GreaseSpot Cafe

Victor Barnard pleads guilty

HAPe4me

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2016 at 10:13 PM, HAPe4me said:

Cult leader pleads guilty sex charges

Many here have followed this story from before legal sexual assault charges were even filed. Several of our members have posted first-hand stories of their experiences with Victor Barnard.

Today Barnard pled guilty to 2 of the 59 charges and will be sentenced on Oct 28th to 30 years in prison.

I hope his life is a living hell in prison.

• 1 year later...

Can't open the link, what does it say?  Obviously that VB was attacked - by whom, how badly?

Not that I have a lot of sympathy, though he shouldn't have been attacked.

1 hour ago, Twinky said:

Can't open the link, what does it say?  Obviously that VB was attacked - by whom, how badly?

Not that I have a lot of sympathy, though he shouldn't have been attacked.

Check your messages.

Thanks, Rocky.

One nasty PoS beats up another even nastier PoS.  I note VB's attacker was himself a molester of underage kids.  But he says VB  deserved it and VB is a master manipulator. Wow.  No surprises there, though.

Not a great loss to society, these two.

• Upvote 1

Lindsay Mom Peggy and sister Lacey moved back to Pennsylvania from Washington State last fall.  Victoria moved last spring back to Pennsylvania from MN  (with her 3 kids and Husband David) and is living with her father Carmen

go to 3:44 mark and see Peggy and Lacey and Victoria dancing to Carmen band

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Twinky said:

Thanks, Rocky.

One nasty PoS beats up another even nastier PoS.  I note VB's attacker was himself a molester of underage kids.  But he says VB  deserved it and VB is a master manipulator. Wow.  No surprises there, though.

Not a great loss to society, these two.

Indeed.

18 hours ago, Rejoice said:

In order to be heard and to release the negativity, she went public with the story in 2014. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2850582/Daughter-27-confronts-father-handing-cult-leader-raped-years-saying-God-s-word-just-13.html

Rejoice, thank you for the link.  How could Carmen, the father, not know what VB was going to do with the young girls??!!  I think his excuses are bulls--t!! What did he think would happen to them??  I think the father had his head up his ---.  Why else would a grown man want several young girls, not related to him??  

Moderator's note: This post was edited to delete a duplication. No content was changed. Modcat5

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Rejoice, thank you for the link.  How could Carmen, the father, not know what VB was going to do with the young girls??!!  I think his excuses are bulls--t!! What did he think would happen to them??  I think the father had his head up his ---.  Why else would a grown man want several young girls, not related to him??  

Moderator's note: This post was edited to delete a duplication. No content was changed. Modcat5

Grace; it is beyond me how any human being can justify their predatory behavior, especially with young girls/children.  A seared conscience comes to mind...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I live in the UK and even I managed to see a TV doco about all this.  So it's well "open knowledge."

And no, I don't believe Carmen has been charged.  Or even horse-whipped.

16 minutes ago, Twinky said:

I live in the UK and even I managed to see a TV doco about all this.  So it's well "open knowledge."

Twinky, I can't believe that Carmen was allowed to go scott-free.  He gave his under age daughter to an adult male, and he walks free??  His daughter suffered years of abuse, and Carmen isn't charged with any crimes??!!

2 hours ago, Twinky said:

Carmen was verbally horse-whipped by Dr Phil.

2 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Twinky, I can't believe that Carmen was allowed to go scott-free.  He gave his under age daughter to an adult male, and he walks free??  His daughter suffered years of abuse, and Carmen isn't charged with any crimes??!!

He and his now ex-wife.

Fun to speculate on the conversation in the prison cell between VB and Carmen T0rnamb3.  D'ya think they'd spend time wondering why they were there, what they had done wrong?  Perhaps VB would make Carmen a procurer again for him, this time of fresh young inmates so that they could be his bitches.

• Like 2

A new topic was split off from this one and numerous posts from here were moved to it as the discussion had shifted away from Victor Barnard (the subject of THIS thread)

5 hours ago, Modgellan said:

A new topic was split off from this one and numerous posts from here were moved to it as the discussion had shifted away from Victor Barnard (the subject of THIS thread)

Good, about time that was done.

• 2 weeks later...

After careful consideration and in an overabundance of caution, we have decided to hide the spinoff thread that emerged from this discussion. We are aware that this action may be perceived as protecting people whose actions do not deserve protection. Please be assured that the only people we are interested in protecting with this decision are our posters, our moderators/administrators and our site owner. 

We suppose there is a place for healthy discussion about the second and third tiers of cult leaders, those who enable the leaders, the aiders and abettors of their abuses. But it's a fine line between identifying someone as VB's right hand man and accusing him of participating in criminal behavior.

This decision is not final and the thread has not been deleted. It has been hidden so that we can delve into our previous policies on naming people to determine whether there is some middle ground we can reach where names are acceptable under conditions a, b and c but not x, y and z.

We are amateurs at this. We are erring on the side of caution and protecting GSC against liability.

Thank you for your patience as we seek to work this out.