GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way to Power: "A Series of Purges"

skyrider

On 12/10/2016 at 11:24 AM, T-Bone said:

I agree - I am thankful for folks like Don't Worry, Penworks, and yourself, Skyrider - as well as all the other brave souls who have shared their stories at Grease Spot and in published books!

I don't think any single person could have connected all the dots and realize what a crazy evil mess TWI was and still is...because the dots are people (that's right - soylent green is made of dots)....with security mechanisms in place like the lockbox or expecting folks to hid their head in the sand - I mean "renew your mind...the love of god thinketh no evil - so keep your mouth shut and don't go murmuring, gossiping, spreading rumors, hurting the ministry / body of christ"...blah blah blah...

to connect the dots - that's the point of Grease Spot and wherever else folks tell the other side of the story

T-Bone, I just want to piggyback on your post, if you don't mind.  I too am thankful for the people who post on the GSC.  When I first started reading the posts here several years ago, I was able to truly understand, and process my time in TWI. I thought it was me; I thought I was the one who was off.  I couldn't understand why some things still made me angry, years after I had left TWI.  For example, I never knew anyone who ever received any real help from TWI leaders.  Now, I understand why.  TWI leaders were not equipped to really help people; they were trained to obey VPW.  Also I always wondered what our ABS was used for.  Among other things, it was used to fund lavish lifestyles for VPW, and the BOD.  Nuts, I would like to live like they did. Someone to cook, and clean for me.  Wash my clothes, and drive me various places; what a great way to live!!  I could go on, but my point is that so much of our ABS was wasted on lavish lifestyles for VPW, and his inner circle.  Now I am finally able to understand that much of what was done in TWI was evil, and not in our best interests. If I had understood this Years ago, I would have saved myself a lot of confusion, and doubt.

Just now, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Yes, I would like to know about this also.

What happened was this.

LCM frequently made claims and shouted "If I'm wrong, I'll eat the book!" . . . and things of that sort.

Books are made of paper and that is loaded fiber.  Quite hard on the human digestive system.

Naturally, Mother Nature called and purging just exploded into everyone's reality.

Just now, Bolshevik said:

What happened was this.

LCM frequently made claims and shouted "If I'm wrong, I'll eat the book!" . . . and things of that sort.

Books are made of paper and that is loaded fiber.  Quite hard on the human digestive system.

Naturally, Mother Nature called and purging just  exploded into everyone's reality.

Bol, what a S--t he was!!! 

• 4 months later...
On 7/29/2017 at 4:48 AM, Grace Valerie Claire said:

could go on, but my point is that so much of our ABS was wasted on lavish lifestyles for VPW, and his inner circle.

GVC,

You may find this of interest.  Ernest Martin, who was a major resource for "Jesus Christ Our Promised Seed", a key astronomer that determined through computers when Jesus Christ was born - no, it certainly wasn't VPW - put together this study on the evils of the tithe in our day and time.

http://www.askelm.com/tithing/

2 hours ago, Taxidev said:

GVC,

You may find this of interest.  Ernest Martin, who was a major resource for "Jesus Christ Our Promised Seed", a key astronomer that determined through computers when Jesus Christ was born - no, it certainly wasn't VPW - put together this study on the evils of the tithe in our day and time.

http://www.askelm.com/tithing/

Taxi, it wasn't of interest to me, but thanks for the information.