GreaseSpot Cafe

Keep the Change

OldSkool

When I was way corps I had the notion that I could change the way international from within. I had way corps friends that figured that once rosalie died off they would be in a position to change the way international.

I've come to realize that I was as deluded as my friends and anyone else who thinks they can step in and change twi for the better. God does not need the way international, God did not send Victor Paul wierwille to start the way international, Craig martindale followed vpw example and got the way international brought up on RICO (and other) charges via a lawsuit. Yes, that's right, the way international was, is, and will always be a corrupt organization.

Change twi? Anyone with the idea that they can change it from within is deluded. Why? Because Rosalie, Donna Martindale, and their ilk has changed the way international from within. They have managed to bring about a thin veneer of legitimacy by whitewashing Victor Paul wierwille from a drunken plagarizing sex predator con man to a great man of god. Rosalie has set leadership in place that will stay the course of the direction forced on twi by their lawyers during the Allen lawsuit. Jean Yves DeLisle is the tip of the iceburg. Anyone with half a backbone has been purged, reassigned where they can do no harm to the current agenda, or quit walking away with some semblance of integrity. A few post here, telling what they witnessed.

The Way international is a corrupt organization and a cult. In spite of the lie that the board of directors works together with a separate group of appointed officers, two people made all the major decisions. Twi was run by rosalie rivenbark and donna martindale. Hands down.

I started out as a young follower of the way international who would have believed anything, and done anything the way international told me. Four years after joining the ranks, I found myself as candidate way corps in Baton Rouge LA. This was my first real exposure to the evil practices of those who run the way international. It was during this time the Allen lawsuit forced Craig martindale to admit that him and F3rn All3n had a "consensual" affair.

I should have ran right then. I didnt, I thought the Adversary was mounting yet another attack on the man of god, and God's ministry. I was wrong.

During the next eight years I found myself constantly in positions to witness first hand the way international's massive cover up in response to being brought up on RICO, and other charges. 

It would be interesting to put together a loose time line on the rise, fall and cover up of twi. Assuming I haven't overlooked one.

I'll type more later, me n my fiancee are about to enjoy a night on the town. Enuff twi for me atm ;)

Edited by OldSkool
  • Upvote 2

TY OldSkool! Another excellent post. Insightful and informative.

Having left in 1986, the details of what transpired at NK and the other "root locales", or in the various regions and limbs after then, are known to me only second-hand. So, firsthand, eyewitness reporting such as your's, documenting the years from 1986-2008 is very interesting to me.

Donna Lombardi and I spent our 4th corpse interim year in NC. Our very first job, even before going to our assigned areas/jobs, was to run a PFAL Family Camp at Billy Graham's Retreat Center, Christ Mount in Black Mountain, NC. We went there immediately after the ROA in August, 1974. The camp was a film class run in a week as a family camp. David Turk, recent 3rd corpse grad and newly assigned LC, was the class coordinator. I was his assistant. The other 4th corpses, Joel Burke, Charlene Little, Donna Lombardi, and Lori Dubofsky were also on the class team and Pilot Council.

Rosalie Fox Rivenbark was a new student in that class. Each new student had a grad "sponsor" who was their official best buddy and undershepherder. Rosalie was a High School English teacher in New Bern, NC. Her sponsor was Miller Harrison, an educator also from New Bern, whose eldest son Stephen, and Stephen's best friend, Jeff Mohn had actually witnessed to their teacher. Both Stephen and Jeff had left to go WOW, and both went into the 6th corpse, graduated, and eventually went on to be Limb and region coordinators.

Donna Lombardi had been assigned as the Limb Secretary under David Turk. She would be living at the ECU Way Home which was the Limb HQ for NC. She became attached to Rosie the new student from day one. They were tied at the hip from that camp forward until thus very day.

Rosalie not only KNOWS everything about dictor paul's "lay to play" program for his female leadership, she actively and heartily participated. She went into the 2nd FC in August, 1975, exactly one year after she first took piffle. Within a month she had successfully slept and/or fooled around with not only DP himself, but also 2 different 4th corpse guys, one married, the other not, that I know of, because they came to me to brag (one) and repent (the other). As the year progressed Rosie filled the sack of several high-powered TWIt leaders as well as several future Limb and region coordinators. Oh, and then there was da forehead and his fiancée, Donna, Rosie's BFF in 74 already. Once Rosie Fox made it to Crotchaven, she never left. She never ran a class, a twig, a branch, or anything on the field. She took PIFFLE and a year later she moved to NK, Ohio where she's been ever since. Never had another job since leaving NC outside the sugar walls of Zion. Abandoned one son in NC, who never took the class more than once if at all, and she watched quietly and happily while the 14 year old she dragged with her to the FC became a repeat felon who eventually went to prison for attempted murder. Momma Fox disowned him. Jim Shumate was his name.

So, for Rosie to say to the lawyers and judges that she knew nothing of any non-consensual serial sexual battery ring that existed at the BOT level, or of any involvement ever by DPW, Howard, or Donnie during the 1999-2000 discovery phase of the Allen case, was blatant perjury. She did it again in the Kaufman case. She's done it a thousand times since, and I don't even know all the crap that transpired during the 90s! Rosie's been a pimp and a whore and a liar since 1975, that  I KNOW OF. And, I only know what dirty deeds she was involved in until 1986!

So whatever Rosie and Donna have on Yves de liar is surely enough to keep him under their thumbnails until they die or he leaves. Never having met the man,   I know already that if the girls picked him then he's a pimp and a whore and a liar as well.

TY again OkdSkool for posting your insight and info. It does make a difference! Even to an old cop-out line me!.................peace.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Having left in 1986, the details of what transpired at NK and the other "root locales", or in the various regions and limbs after then, are known to me only second-hand. So, firsthand, eyewitness reporting such as your's, documenting the years from 1986-2008 is very interesting to me.

So, although I'm not as public about my story, I also am your huckleberry for info after your stay.

'Da Fog Years - TM.

Basically after you left off with your Yak twig stuff, that group kept wandering around like they got hit by a bus for a while.   Geer tried to teach some BS on Corps nights about Legalism vs. Grace - some attempt at hypnotic mumbo jumbo about how he was the true ambassador of grace and everybody else has fallen into legalism like the 1st century church.   Geer published to books that were by VPW but said "edited posthumously by CG".   A real necromancer of a guy.  He also was real mean and ADHD so eventually he lost interest tormenting the BOT and flew back to Europe to bring the blessing of his personality back there.  

Eventually loytoy figured out the fork sticking in his eye was being wiggled from overseas, and gathered cowterd and dingdong out of their combined drooling state, and they basically signed a document telling Geer to f off.  Well, it started as a document.  Then it turned into a teaching.  Then it turned into teaching the book of Galatians.  The Galatians tapes.  Part 1 and Part 2.  Oh my.  The drama.  The emotion.  The discerning of spirits.  The number of things orbiting around Geer's head - straight out of a scene from the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland.  His face even transfigured itself into Dr. Wierwille once accidentally when reproving loytoy.  Oh, and also, this teaching series was the first to feature the "F" word in all parts of speech in a sentence - noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, and adverb.  Masterful piece of work there. 

In the midst of this, what else do we need to have?  Purges, of course.  The "loyalty" purge.  Loytoy sends out a letter to all Corps asking people to respond who they stood with.  A popular response was "why God and His Word of course".  BZZZT.  Wrong answer.  People stood "with" the apostle Paul, not just with God and His Word.  You are foggy my friend.  You probably need to hear the Galatians tapes, which will be running for all believers on the field.  Except Adv. Class grads only on Pt. 2 with the unique adjectives.  So the "loyalty" purge in various stages consumed about 4/5 of the leadership of the Way - 80% of the Corps left, along with about that many in the ministry.

Walter tries to teach Thessalonians on Corps night, or reteach the Univ. of Life Thess actually.  It is horrible.  A snooze-fest.  Loytoy decides since he is all that in a set of tights that he can fire the research department and just teach it all himself.  Except he knows jack about research.  So he taps Wayne to do it all.  He starts teaching Acts - the 8 sections from somewhere.  Writes the Rise and Expansion book.  Does R & E weekends at Emporia and around the country to try and regain some of the 80% that left.   Re-does the Foundational Class.  Comes to the premier in I swear to God an identical robe that Hugh Hefner wears in public.  

New concepts come from all this Acts stuff.  Loytoy gets the heavy revelation that the Word is Over the World.  Yeah, we have accomplished it.  Since the PFAL class has been available in every region of the world since sometime, it has been available for everyone in the world to get the Word.  So what's next?  Why, "The Prevailing Word" tm - to the world.  And of course we don't need WOW's anymore.  It's Way Disciple - the disciplined ones.  No more going to the Rock and believing God for your money for WOW cutting hair.  We're prevailing baby.  

More later....

• Upvote 3

Not that my experiences in the way international are the end all be all cuz they arent. it's just mind boggling in some respects to look back over my relatively short time involved with twi and realize the corruption and cover up I witnessed.

Great posts guys, very informative.

Edited by OldSkool
  • Upvote 1

One slight addition to DWBH's post ... when RFR came to her very first coffeehouse at ECU in Greenville, NC, I happened to be there for some sort of weekend event, and I remember meeting her and another one of her students, Ricky Canady, who had witnessed to her along with Jeff and Stephen.  He showed up at one other event in those early years and then disappeared from Way-dar.  It sticks out in my mind because at that time there were basically college students and a some high school students in the Way of NC, so the adults starting to come from New Bern were quite the novelty.