GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way of A Bunny Dance and Powder

chockfull

After the live "Defeating the Adversary" class, filmed, and all of this excitement going on with $$$$$ hemorrhaging, Corpse alumni, and the rest, even though we are just as spiritually sharp as a tack there, somehow the numbers aren't increasing.

As far as purging, there are only so many old rodeo clowns you can fire because their horses cost too much or people you can make an example of because their kid takes tae kwon do lessons.   But hey, we are a cult.  We can do so much more.   Let's start by the Pregnancy Policy.   Ladies, if you are under 35 and don't have any kids, you are not allowed to get pregnant.  After all, women are a commodity in the ministry.  They should walk 10 steps behind their husbands and only speak at home.  Thus we have successfully implemented the same cost cutting controls as Communist China.  We are really making progress here.

One dude with a few kids already makes the spiritually betraying mistake of copulation with his wife ending in a pregnancy.   He asks for an exception.  3 hours of screaming later on a Corpse night and we have a new purge victim, and plenty of fear of unprotected sex.   Except for the mogfodt harem though - they were all on the pill.

No pets allowed.   dog food costs money.

Thus, the "Expense Cutting Purge".   Many fall victim to this.

After this comes the "Bribery Purges".    All the fulltime ministers now are dirt poor.    One starting teachers salary for 2 fulltime employees.   Some cull additional income through working the populace for gifts.   Free cars, free computers, etc.  Oh no.  That is evil.   That is bribery.   We need to purge that and implement a law.    Purge, purge, purge.  Now full-time ministers are no longer able to accept gifts, they are to suffer in silence.

I just don't understand.  All of this purging going on - surely God must notice it.  Surely it must turn the ministry around.  Surely we are the most pure spiritual beings you ever encountered now.  Classes should just run everywhere.

But they don't.  

Somehow, basic common sense is bypassed - how can you expect to increase numbers and revenue by kicking everyone out and chasing them off?  But hey - I guess that is one thing you can't expect from a mogfodt - common sense.

What is the culprit?  The PFAL class is too old.  Too out of date.   Too hard to balance getting the red on the rose to balance with real live flesh colors on a TV set.   Too many outdated jokes and references.

We've already had tremendous success remaking the DTA class.   The live one worked for a while, then we bought cameras and crap to film before a live captive studio audience at HQ.  That was great.  We found so many devils to kick out.

So let's ramp up to take it on.  The huge one.  The mamba jamba.   The spiritually most significant event of our lifetime - the remake of Power for Abundant Living.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, chockfull said:

After this comes the "Bribery Purges".    All the fulltime ministers now are dirt poor.    One starting teachers salary for 2 fulltime employees.   Some cull additional income through working the populace for gifts.   Free cars, free computers, etc.  Oh no.  That is evil.   That is bribery.   We need to purge that and implement a law.    Purge, purge, purge.  Now full-time ministers are no longer able to accept gifts, they are to suffer in silence.

Oh, yes.......the bribery purges.

The low-life leaders on the field could NOT accept these gifts......because they couldn't discern if there was a bribe attached.  Yet, the all-mighty, discerner-of-spirits, athlete of all athletes Martindale......he could STILL accept all gifts pouring in from around the country.  Why?  Well, he could just discern down into the deep crevices of another's soul and realize the intent of their giving.  LOL

So activity to rival a Hollywood production commences.   Who coordinates this?  Why Rosie of course.  The perfect production queen.   The matriarch of High Country Caravan.  The President's Cabinet Coordinator.   D0nn@'s secret solace.   And you know, this can't be the same class as VP's.   It has to be newer, better.    i am Loytoy the Magnificent.  i have tights and production experience.  And a trusty lumbering large sidekick to help with the gap in the Research department I fired.   What was that Greek word again W@yne?

Powder.  Right.  Got it.   From the Greek podare.

And the Bunny Dance is off in full production force.

It seems kind of like PFAL.  Some different words.  Change a word.  Re-arrange a word.   You know, kind of like Eve's error in the garden taught in PFAL?  Oh, except we have some really, really new insight on this one.  Fueled by a picture of Michaelangelo on the Cistine Chapel ceiling, no less.  Whoever said that Loytoy didn't cite sources?  What is this heavy revy?  Oh yes, the snake appeared to eve not in just a snakelike form, but actually it was a snakelike lady form - a lady snake, a snake lady.  

Eve's original sin?  Homosexuality.

And let's wrap it up by emphasizing that section in Romans that was probably a textual addition to cement the homophobe viewpoint in the Way about how evil all that gayness is, and especially that gay women sex thing.  it was the original sin.

• Upvote 2

The filming of the class wraps up and oh boy, we have a Hollywood Premier going on - loytoy in his Hef red velvet smoking jacket, being toured around like a superstar.

This is going to change the ministry.  This "new revelation" first needs to be communicated out through all the Way Tree to all the little twiggy leaflets.  Except now it's not a twig it is a "household fellowship" and a "believer" (not to be misconstrued with a Belieber - fan club of a certain young pop star).  We get to re-mark the education of the ranks once again.  

Where is this reflected first in the Way?   Nametags.  Of course.   The nametag was oh so extra speshul in the Way.   Nothing says "status" like a nametag.  Now no more are the old "Adv. Class Grad" nametags of those who took the Adv. Class in the late '60's and early '70s and smoked weed on the break.  No, we have a new era.  Complete with new nametags.  And Way Corps II tags.  Oh my.  With a new "green marble" finish.  So speshul.  I can recall being dressed down at the head table for not wearing my nametag, and mrs w having to address me as "hey you".  

We start running WAP classes for the masses - a little break from the monotony of logging 25 teachings a month from the collaterals.  MC'ing a WAP class becomes a desired skillset.  We stockpile a lot of ridiculous add-in resources.  Whosoever had a bigger reprint of Michaelangelo and the Eve snake lady was the most spiritual.  Other props too.

The BOT celebrates with loytoy going on a trip to the Bahamas to celebrate the victory of this lifechanging class.   We get a postcard with a picture.   It got put on the fridge with a magnet next to the cupboard full of hamburger helper.  After we were instructed to cancel our vacations and do "staycations" to save expenses, and replace traveling with vacationing locally.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, chockfull said:

The BOT celebrates with loytoy going on a trip to the Bahamas to celebrate the victory of this lifechanging class.   We get a postcard with a picture.   It got put on the fridge with a magnet next to the cupboard full of hamburger helper.  After we were instructed to cancel our vacations and do "staycations" to save expenses, and replace traveling with vacationing locally.

Totally forgot about that.  I remember the postcard, forgot the Bahamas trip was a victory trip.  I also remember the stay-cation.  I went to the place they make BeerNuts and LaffyTaffy. (Two different places.)

After the class filmed, ridiculous and lavish gifts were sent in to HQ and people spent so much time on cards.   It got put into the Class coordinators guide that you were allowed to allocate 2.5 hours on the card for the teacher and only 1 hour for the class coordinator.   That was put in to restrict things down after people were doing originally framed artwork as cards and other outlandish crappola.

All stuff that the housing department is going to have to remove out of the Auditorium, Founders, OSC, BRC, etc. later on.

The INT class is redone too.  

Timelines for this story - will integrate into timeline stories threads too.

• live DTA filmed in 1992.  
  • Purges - most in 1995-1996 -  vision purge (fulltime corps), expense purge, bribery purge, 
  • WAP class filmed 1996, INT 1997
  • Bahamas trip - 1996 (2 yrs into Corps expense cutting endeavors)
Edited by chockfull

• 5 months later...
On 12/13/2016 at 0:34 PM, chockfull said:

After the live "Defeating the Adversary" class, filmed, and all of this excitement going on with $$$$$ hemorrhaging, Corpse alumni, and the rest, even though we are just as spiritually sharp as a tack there, somehow the numbers aren't increasing.

As far as purging, there are only so many old rodeo clowns you can fire because their horses cost too much or people you can make an example of because their kid takes tae kwon do lessons.   But hey, we are a cult.  We can do so much more.   Let's start by the Pregnancy Policy.   Ladies, if you are under 35 and don't have any kids, you are not allowed to get pregnant.  After all, women are a commodity in the ministry.  They should walk 10 steps behind their husbands and only speak at home.  Thus we have successfully implemented the same cost cutting controls as Communist China.  We are really making progress here.

One dude with a few kids already makes the spiritually betraying mistake of copulation with his wife ending in a pregnancy.   He asks for an exception.  3 hours of screaming later on a Corpse night and we have a new purge victim, and plenty of fear of unprotected sex.   Except for the mogfodt harem though - they were all on the pill.

No pets allowed.   dog food costs money.

I just don't understand.  All of this purging going on - surely God must notice it.  Surely it must turn the ministry around.  Surely we are the most pure spiritual beings you ever encountered now.  Classes should just run everywhere.

But they don't.  

Somehow, basic common sense is bypassed - how can you expect to increase numbers and revenue by kicking everyone out and chasing them off?  But hey - I guess that is one thing you can't expect from a mogfodt - common sense.

What is the culprit?  The PFAL class is too old.  Too out of date.   Too hard to balance getting the red on the rose to balance with real live flesh colors on a TV set.   Too many outdated jokes and references.

We've already had tremendous success remaking the DTA class.   The live one worked for a while, then we bought cameras and crap to film before a live captive studio audience at HQ.  That was great.  We found so many devils to kick out.

So let's ramp up to take it on.  The huge one.  The mamba jamba.   The spiritually most significant event of our lifetime - the remake of Power for Abundant Living.

I never took the remake of the PFAL Class; was it as boring as VPW's?  

On 12/13/2016 at 4:39 PM, chockfull said:

The filming of the class wraps up and oh boy, we have a Hollywood Premier going on - loytoy in his Hef red velvet smoking jacket, being toured around like a superstar.

This is going to change the ministry.  This "new revelation" first needs to be communicated out through all the Way Tree to all the little twiggy leaflets.  Except now it's not a twig it is a "household fellowship" and a "believer" (not to be misconstrued with a Belieber - fan club of a certain young pop star).  We get to re-mark the education of the ranks once again.  

Where is this reflected first in the Way?   Nametags.  Of course.   The nametag was oh so extra speshul in the Way.   Nothing says "status" like a nametag.  Now no more are the old "Adv. Class Grad" nametags of those who took the Adv. Class in the late '60's and early '70s and smoked weed on the break.  No, we have a new era.  Complete with new nametags.  And Way Corps II tags.  Oh my.  With a new "green marble" finish.  So speshul.  I can recall being dressed down at the head table for not wearing my nametag, and mrs w having to address me as "hey you".  

We start running WAP classes for the masses - a little break from the monotony of logging 25 teachings a month from the collaterals.  MC'ing a WAP class becomes a desired skillset.  We stockpile a lot of ridiculous add-in resources.  Whosoever had a bigger reprint of Michaelangelo and the Eve snake lady was the most spiritual.  Other props too.

Chock, whew!!  It is a good thing I got out in 1988.  I would have been screaming, and bitching if the BOD had a vacation in the Bahamas, and I had to eat HH- that is some nasty sheet!!!  Those bast--ds!!!  Being a nasty, foul-mouthed bitch, as my oldest brother calls me, I would have voiced my displeasure to everyone, at the top of my lungs!!  Why can't they have a meeting right there in Cornfield, Ohio???  They would never have had to kick me out; I would have told them to F-off and left!!!!  

On 12/13/2016 at 1:08 PM, skyrider said:

Oh, yes.......the bribery purges.

The low-life leaders on the field could NOT accept these gifts......because they couldn't discern if there was a bribe attached.  Yet, the all-mighty, discerner-of-spirits, athlete of all athletes Martindale......he could STILL accept all gifts pouring in from around the country.  Why?  Well, he could just discern down into the deep crevices of another's soul and realize the intent of their giving.  LOL

Chock, I know you are posting these things to .... me off, but they do!!  I know these things happened years ago, but it really makes me angry, that they would try to tell women when they could, and could not have children.  Quite frankly, that is between a woman, and her husband. And animals; I love dogs!!  I can't have a dog, but if I could, I would.  And gifts!  I bet that POS Craig never shared his gifts with people who needed them.  Chock, it just ticks me off that the BOD did all these things, but other Twiggies couldn't.  Why the hell didn't the BOD lead by example??!!  It's no wonder why so many of us left; to much BS!!

17 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

I never took the remake of the PFAL Class; was it as boring as VPW's?  

You know it's really hard to answer this question.  I mean with Piffle, it was so boring and outdated that eventually all the grads made up their own responses, kind of like the crew that I used to go watch "Rocky Horror Picture Show" with in college.  There was a similar kind of running dialogue in the class that we used to see there with Rocky Horror.  It was a way to kind of escape the monotony of listening to the same Piffle tapes over and over again.

With the remake, there was a certain "Athletes of the Spirit" / "Men in Tights" flavor to it.  Meaning Loytoy's mimic'd narcissistic ego was all over the place.  They kind of like re-arranged elements of Piffle and tried to introduce the same concepts like new birth and SIT.  The classes were all built like Piffle series around teaching people the "manifestations".  (Splinters try to do this too - like CFFM Power of God series).  However, this was right in the midst of all the harem activities, and right in the middle of Rosie stealing Donna away from Loytoy.  So you have this really weird blend of homosexual rantings going on, just like they were on the Sunday Teaching Service, on Corps night, and in some twisted letters,  that kind of spills over into the class.   After SIT, then we need to close the class out with an extra special homo rant covering the last verses in Romans 1.  What I really think was going on there was I think Rosie and Donna carrying on was really messing with Loytoy's head.  So much for "Biblical Research".

Actually, I think this answers the question.  No, it wasn't as boring as VP's, due to all of this back channel influence.

After Loytoys fall from grace, we used his syllabi and taught the classes for a while.  Actually I think those went a little better, as I just couldn't summon up the same level of Westboro Baptist-like hate for the gays that Loytoy could. I just don't have the personal experience necessary.  And we told stories, instead of really caring whether we covered all the syllabus points or not.  People loved the stories, and could care less about the monotony or consistency idiocy.

Of course, this ....ed Rosie off to no end, so filming the WAP replacement was real high on her priorities.  So she gets Chocolicious, the mad Physicist, and the Research Department together to film WAP 2.  (Ru*pp, L0ngl3y, Ch@voust1e).   Now this production, in all of its glory, has Rosies fingerprints all over it.   Meaning that it is a snooze-fest.  Sucked dry of all life within a 500 foot radius.  I mean you could not sustain a growing plant on the set of this production, it is that lifeless.  Kind of like the STS if you have listened lately.  I haven't.  But it hasn't changed.  

And so far, I think Rosie has only managed to alienate and fire one of the three of those teachers, so they have a boring product that is incomplete now too.

They should keep her around longer.  She's done wonders for the Way ministry.

That's quite a long answer for a short question, LOL.  :anim-smile:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chockfull said:

You know it's really hard to answer this question.  I mean with Piffle, it was so boring and outdated that eventually all the grads made up their own responses, kind of like the crew that I used to go watch "Rocky Horror Picture Show" with in college.  There was a similar kind of running dialogue in the class that we used to see there with Rocky Horror.  It was a way to kind of escape the monotony of listening to the same Piffle tapes over and over again.

With the remake, there was a certain "Athletes of the Spirit" / "Men in Tights" flavor to it.  Meaning Loytoy's mimic'd narcissistic ego was all over the place.  They kind of like re-arranged elements of Piffle and tried to introduce the same concepts like new birth and SIT.  The classes were all built like Piffle series around teaching people the "manifestations".  (Splinters try to do this too - like CFFM Power of God series).  However, this was right in the midst of all the harem activities, and right in the middle of Rosie stealing Donna away from Loytoy.  So you have this really weird blend of homosexual rantings going on, just like they were on the Sunday Teaching Service, on Corps night, and in some twisted letters,  that kind of spills over into the class.   After SIT, then we need to close the class out with an extra special homo rant covering the last verses in Romans 1.  What I really think was going on there was I think Rosie and Donna carrying on was really messing with Loytoy's head.  So much for "Biblical Research".

Actually, I think this answers the question.  No, it wasn't as boring as VP's, due to all of this back channel influence.

After Loytoys fall from grace, we used his syllabi and taught the classes for a while.  Actually I think those went a little better, as I just couldn't summon up the same level of Westboro Baptist-like hate for the gays that Loytoy could. I just don't have the personal experience necessary.  And we told stories, instead of really caring whether we covered all the syllabus points or not.  People loved the stories, and could care less about the monotony or consistency idiocy.

Of course, this ....ed Rosie off to no end, so filming the WAP replacement was real high on her priorities.  So she gets Chocolicious, the mad Physicist, and the Research Department together to film WAP 2.  (Ru*pp, L0ngl3y, Ch@voust1e).   Now this production, in all of its glory, has Rosies fingerprints all over it.   Meaning that it is a snooze-fest.  Sucked dry of all life within a 500 foot radius.  I mean you could not sustain a growing plant on the set of this production, it is that lifeless.  Kind of like the STS if you have listened lately.  I haven't.  But it hasn't changed.  

And so far, I think Rosie has only managed to alienate and fire one of the three of those teachers, so they have a boring product that is incomplete now too.

They should keep her around longer.  She's done wonders for the Way ministry.

That's quite a long answer for a short question, LOL.  :anim-smile:

Thanks!  Obviously, I haven't missed anything by not taking the class!