GreaseSpot Cafe

Leah Remini/ Scientology and similarity to TWI

Thomas Loy Bumgarner

In addition to the Larry King interview, ABC' 20/20 not only interviewed Leah and Mike Rinder, but also Scientology's lawyer who interestingly is a Roman Catholic herself. Wierd, strange bed fellows.:asdf:

20 hours ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

In addition to the Larry King interview, ABC' 20/20 not only interviewed Leah and Mike Rinder, but also Scientology's lawyer who interestingly is a Roman Catholic herself. Wierd, strange bed fellows.:asdf:

• Upvote 1

saw the last episode where Scientology has sued Leah and Mike in court.  Wow, many former Scientologists are afraid Sciaviage might even murder them and would not be prosecuted. Now that is fear and they have Threatened many in court and no one wants to threatened Scaviage. Wonder if he murdered his wife Shelly?

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:16 PM, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

saw the last episode where Scientology has sued Leah and Mike in court.  Wow, many former Scientologists are afraid Sciaviage might even murder them and would not be prosecuted. Now that is fear and they have Threatened many in court and no one wants to threatened Scaviage. Wonder if he murdered his wife Shelly?

And it all started when Leah asked "Where's Shelly?"

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, higherground30 said:

Ah donuts! This may provide just the link or at least the website Cheers Rocky 

https://documentaryaddict.com/films/going-clear-scientology-and-the-prison-of-belief

Gawd..........the inter-weaving connectivity of it all...........

• Paul Haggis.............introduced into scientology..............in London, Ontario, CANADA
  • Skyrider...................on twit-assignment & outreach........in London, Ontario, CANADA

For three years.......my wife and I lived at 1496 Geary Ave......in London, Ont.

Scientology.........a series of purges...........started this thread on December 9th.........

• Charlene's book, "Undertow" and scientology documentary ........that's why I decided to tell my background story of cult.

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, higherground30 said:

Ah donuts! This may provide just the link or at least the website Cheers Rocky 

https://documentaryaddict.com/films/going-clear-scientology-and-the-prison-of-belief

watching Going Clear when it first aired on HBO got me into reading several books exposing Scientology and of course Penworks'  Undertow that was "trending" on Grease Spot (can i say that? i've been wanting to say "trending" after hearing it so much on the Today show).

i even bought the DVD:

Going Clear on Amazon

• 4 months later...

A&E is re-running the series with a new episode tonight at 9pm DEST about journalists bullied and threatened by Scientology. Bet TWI would have done this under VPW and LCM.

WOW, last night's 2 hour special could have been about Wierwille, Martindale, and Rivenbark and Way Corps/Regional Area Leaders

17 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

I read her book once, and that was once too often for me.  Such a puff-piece.  

Yeah - like the cereal - Coo Coo Puffs

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Season 2 begins tonight and talks about sexual abuse of adults and children. Shades of TWI!

The ranch the kids were located was a run down horse ranch, even worse than Gunnisson

Episode 2 is on tomorrow night

Grace, wrong forum. Tonight's episode is about a married couple(Sea Org, Scientology's version of Way Corps) and suicide(husband) because of depression