GreaseSpot Cafe

anyone ever hear or a follower of Todd White?

jim jack

Late to this party but many many thoughts on this. I'm sorting through the influences of this New Apostolic Reformation in my local sphere of influence. and to get to the point. I'm not thrilled from what is starting to "emerge." I encourage you to read 2 Peter, THOROUGHLY, and in the KJV or something faithful to the original texts. 

and in case you miss the point. Peter is pleading with the church to remember at least this ONE THING, His actual experiences were nothing in compared to the Written Word of God.
image.png

so sastian..these deceivers will be judged because of their evil intents right? What if their intent is "Godly" simply trying willing to help others & not just to pad their pockets? Will they be "rewarded" therefore because God approves of the healings and miralces at their hands??

20 minutes ago, jim jack said:

so sastian..these deceivers will be judged because of their evil intents right?

Who said anything about intents? I did point out in my notes that I see something about who's "Will" is at play. The sure will To do all these healing and great things. but who's WILL??

What if their intent is "Godly" simply trying willing to help others & not just to pad their pockets? Will they be "rewarded" therefore because God approves of the healings and miralces at their hands??

again at WHO's Hands? and you seem to imply THEY have any power. I can only come from 1 of 2 sources or its completely fake. SO...

It just depends on who's behind the healings I guess. Messiah said we would know them by their fruits. vs 18 though is rarely REALLY pondered 

Here's a question for you. How many "half healings" or "lost" healings was our messiah involved in?

Edited by sastian

On 1/16/2017 at 11:26 AM, jim jack said:

TLC...IMHO...the "proofs in the pudding"...either the results are all lies & they are attempting to Dupe people like us OR this is really going on.??..if a person doesn't look into it..then they can judge it to be BS..but if its really happening...then is their judgement of any value?? Yeh in a way I AM challenging anyone reading this to look into it & THEN make a judgement....;^)

The way it works is... you provide the proof, and people believe. Not you make the claim and it;s everyone else's job to inform you where the stench of B.S. is coming from.

On 12/1/2017 at 11:34 AM, jim jack said:

(snip)

Grace..3 fiingers tend to point back at the accuser..are you pointing at me or White??

Colossians 2:4

And this I say, lest any man should beguile(paralogizomai) you with enticing words (pithanologia).

============================================

It's a warning against people whose words don't touch logic, but rather rely on pithy sayings, sloganeering, to answer, rather than addressing something.