Jump to content
GreaseSpot Cafe
Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

It's apparently official... JYDL appointed prez of TWI

Recommended Posts

Yesterday the Sidney Daily (Press Release Transcriber) announced,

De Lisle chosen as new president of The Way International

NEW KNOXVILLE — The Rev. Jean-Yves De Lisle has been selected as the new president of The Way International.

De Lisle has served on the board of directors for more than 14 years and has been involved with the ministry’s international work for more than 26 years. He has traveled overseas on ministry business in Europe and Africa. De Lisle is a native of Canada and became a U.S. citizen in 1998. He and his wife, Michelle, are Way Corps ministers, and graduates of the class of 1988. They have three daughters.

De Lisle will continue to serve on the Board of Directors with the Rev. Rosalie Rivenbark and the Rev. John Rupp.

(talk amongst yourselves)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Yesterday the Sidney Daily (Press Release Transcriber) announced,

De Lisle chosen as new president of The Way International

NEW KNOXVILLE — The Rev. Jean-Yves De Lisle has been selected as the new president of The Way International.

De Lisle has served on the board of directors for more than 14 years and has been involved with the ministry’s international work for more than 26 years. He has traveled overseas on ministry business in Europe and Africa. De Lisle is a native of Canada and became a U.S. citizen in 1998. He and his wife, Michelle, are Way Corps ministers, and graduates of the class of 1988. They have three daughters.

De Lisle will continue to serve on the Board of Directors with the Rev. Rosalie Rivenbark and the Rev. John Rupp.

(talk amongst yourselves)

49839535.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

De Lisle will continue to serve on the Board of Directors with the Rev. Rosalie Rivenbark and the Rev. John Rupp.

 

HOW CONVENIENT...........to keep whispering in his ear.

:jump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, skyrider said:

De Lisle will continue to serve on the Board of Directors with the Rev. Rosalie Rivenbark and the Rev. John Rupp.

 

HOW CONVENIENT...........to keep whispering in his ear.

:jump:

Rosalie still cotrols things. Shes just getting too old to micromanage everything. So jydl will do it for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly, Sky.

note that this report says he'said been "chosen" - not that he's been installed or commissioned or some such.

if he has any sense at all  (lol), his first act will be to force Rosalie's retirement,  by whatever means he can. Don't see that happening any time soon,  though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

De Lisle will continue to serve on the Board of Directors with the Rev. Rosalie Rivenbark and the Rev. John Rupp.

  1. Rosalie gained in power.........more shadows, less work.
  2. Rosalie will always hold the deciding vote.....as "former" cult-president.
  3. Now, Rosalie holds JYDL's balls in one hand and Rupp's in another.
  4. Both guys are too stupid to see this.......and throw her a$$ out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Rosalie...........looks like you've pulled a fast one over the Klutz Cabinet, because they all want to stay on payroll.  And, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if, in three years, Donna Lombardi Martindale is "installed" on the Cult Board.....and you "step aside."  LOL

It hardly matters who sits where......that game of "musical chairs" is a ruse.

And Rosalie..........my wife just received facebook correspondence from one of your twi-clergy stating that your leadership was/is pathetic.  When people on the field are empowered to voice their stated beliefs........they mock hq-leadership and its worthless drivel.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skyrider said:

And Rosalie..........my wife just received facebook correspondence from one of your twi-clergy stating that your leadership was/is pathetic.  When people on the field are empowered to voice their stated beliefs........they mock hq-leadership and its worthless drivel.

Rosalie is no leader. She always made a point to stay behind the scenes even at hq. When i was on the klutz cabinet she had us work off a multi point document titled lead by example. The document consisted of reports to rosalie and directives to interact with staff, meetings, teachings etc. The directives werent bad but its that she didnt lead by example or exemplify the points on the document. It was something for us plebes, clearly she was above what was expected of us. Weak very weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, skyrider said:

And Rosalie..........my wife just received facebook correspondence from one of your twi-clergy stating that your leadership was/is pathetic.  When people on the field are empowered to voice their stated beliefs........they mock hq-leadership and its worthless drivel

Wow! rosalie even people within your 'inner circle' talk amongst themselves about you,tells me alot about you.Let's not forget the many lawsuits which you were involved in....JYDL seems you need to take alot of trash out or 'burn the chaff'

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The Rev" #1 will serve with "the Rev" #2 and "the Rev" #3.

paper mache Olde English titles for modern day irrelevant moral midgets.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like changing captains on the Titanic. Why is everyone debating this as if it's anything other than a total sham from beginning to end.
The "snow on the gas pumps" story should have been my first and only indicator that TWI was a total fraud from the beginning. Obviously I didn't so I shouldn't be surprised the good folks here are still chewing the rancid cud of TWI. None of this matters so long as the group remains.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2017 at 1:26 AM, Seth R. said:

Like changing captains on the Titanic. Why is everyone debating this as if it's anything other than a total sham from beginning to end.

I post here to expose twi deceitful practices. Hopefully my time here has helped the unsuspecting potential follower understand the truth. The truth that twi is a sham.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I told gsc about her plans quite a few years ago. Jydl is the guy who does double duty as prez and on bod. But rosalie is still chairman of the board, thus still in control of things.

I wrote it the way i did because i didnt want to say that i was present at leaders meetings when she made the announcement. 

Edited by OldSkool
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RR is like V Putin, she can change her title as many times as she wants, she's still calling the shots. Hell, throw Donna in that same category as well. 

 

This is a giant political ruse, a response to a letter that circulated last year among standing Way Corps. The letter listed grievences and this was her was of putting out the fire. However, several long standing people left HQ (voluntarily or alt. voluntarily) during the drama. 

TWI's numbers are dwindleing at a rapid pace and even active members are beginning to read books and teachinings and research done by outside Christian groups and authors. 

There's nothing holding it together, money isn't coming in, people aren't joining, and they aren't publishing anything but plastic sound bite anecdotal hallmark card articles. Of course anyone with any education or research ability left 35 years ago and even then most of VP's work was either a century outdated (his Greek was awful) or outright plagiarized. LCM didn't even know what a foot note was and had all the scholasticism that you'd expect a 1 year Kansas football jock to have. 

The internet is their big enemy now because of their crooked (legal, financial, sexual, violent, nazi sympathizing, plagiarism) past and anyone with Google can call BS on their "research" and a new President won't change this. All I can guess is that they have to continue to target the poor, desperate, uneducated folks in Africa, T&T, rust belt, and wherever they think they can sell their snake oil. 

I'd say they're in their final throes, but then again, how have they lasted this long anyway?

//end rant//

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/02/2017 at 4:56 PM, Longhunter said:

TWI's numbers are dwindleing at a rapid pace and even active members are beginning to read books and teachinings and research done by outside Christian groups and authors. 

Very true indeed while in, I noticed twi members were quoting Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar and Joel Osteen, which at the time puzzled me as to why these members were highlighting,quoting and praising these non twi preachers....

Fast forward to my exit I see now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2017 at 0:09 PM, OldSkool said:

I post here to expose twi deceitful practices. Hopefully my time here has helped the unsuspecting potential follower understand the truth. The truth that twi is a sham.

I appreciate your efforts, carry on.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe some of you know this, but TWI has put out a few more websites.  I think they think the links give them a way to use search engines on the web to get more recruits. Does anyone know if this online "outreach" is bringing in more naïve followers?

As usual, no qualifications are listed for anyone at The Way doing their "biblical research." No transparency about anything is available.

On their original site, these links appear in the right-hand side-bar:

Edited by penworks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wierwille said he asked God for a sign regarding the direction of his life and career. The result was an unprecedented snowstorm that was so intense it quickly covered the gas pumps at the filling station across the street. It was recounted in a book called The Way: Living in Love. You can revisit a thread that was devoted to an analysis and review of the book HERE. It's rather lengthy but a good read, nonetheless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 8:04 PM, skyrider said:

De Lisle will continue to serve on the Board of Directors with the Rev. Rosalie Rivenbark and the Rev. John Rupp.

 

HOW CONVENIENT...........to keep whispering in his ear.

:jump:

And to keep her hand in the coffers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 8:38 PM, OldSkool said:

Rosalie still cotrols things. Shes just getting too old to micromanage everything. So jydl will do it for her.

I have never met RR, and have never her teach The Word.  But, I notice that few people have anything kind to say about her.  If I was her age, I would retire, and enjoy my remaining years.  But I guess the thought of giving up power frightens her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

I have never met RR, and have never her teach The Word.  But, I notice that few people have anything kind to say about her.  If I was her age, I would retire, and enjoy my remaining years.  But I guess the thought of giving up power frightens her.

Well, you havent missed anything. She is cold and aloof demanding the slightest nuances of protocal anytime you have the misfortune of being in her presence. She is a backstabbing hypocryte who prefers the secrecy of back room dealings over the lighted stage. Thats not a bad thing. Her public speaking style is that of a teacher addressing her school age students. Im being nice too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OldSkool said:

Well, you havent missed anything. She is cold and aloof demanding the slightest nuances of protocal anytime you have the misfortune of being in her presence. She is a backstabbing hypocryte who prefers the secrecy of back room dealings over the lighted stage. Thats not a bad thing. Her public speaking style is that of a teacher addressing her school age students. Im being nice too.

I have seen posts that say the same things, or worse, about her.  I heard WPW teach several times, and I thought he was boring!!  I think one of the best teachers I ever heard teach was Ralph D.  What a great teacher he was.  Funny, but sharp!!  I thought he should of been appointed the head of TWI, when VPW died, instead of Craig.  I know he was badly treated by the BOT, but they were a--holes, and he wasn't.  From what I understand he lives/lived in Massachusetts.  I wish him a long, and happy life.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...