GreaseSpot Cafe

Mark n Avoid

OldSkool

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2017 at 3:38 PM, shortfuse said:

There's a group of Way Corps trying to actively reform TWI.  They've engaged in some unfruitful letter writing campaigns with the BOD, and have a non-trivial number (by current numbers at least) of likeminded folks gathered.  They seem to sincerely want to reform the way, most of them have been around way too long not to understand the futility of this. But we all need to walk our own path.

They have been seeking an audience with the leadership to address grievances and in response they are being shunned. Magn3llis, M0ynihans, suspect Horn3ys will be next and anyone else who doesn't fall in.

It is a familiar story.  They are not going to change.  The sooner people recognize that the sooner they can move forward in life.

It's hard. I wish them well.

Does anyone know how many people are left in Way World?  Just curious.

Just now, Grace Valerie Claire said:
On 5/6/2017 at 10:41 AM, waysider said:

Facebook Q&A:

Q. How can I find out the real lowdown on The Way?

A. Well, there's this thing call GreaseSpot .....

Seriously, that is why I keep reading posts here at the GSC. It seems that so many people are leaving TWI, I am surprised that they still exist.  

Trust and obey, all things in The Way, Marked and Avoided, if you don't trust and obey

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner