GreaseSpot Cafe

Revival and Restoration

OldSkool

On 5/24/2017 at 8:32 PM, skyrider said:

Another generic mumbo-jumbo wierwille splinter cult............

• Why is it?............Seems like every splinter group starts out the same way?
  • Same generic spiel.........same "get back to the Word that wierwille taught us"
  • Same pyramid structure, same "way tree" concept, same funneling $$$$ one direction.....
  • And NEVER......NEVER broach the subject of wierwille's plagiarism, drunkenness, twisted scripture, predatory assaults, etc.
  • Why ANOTHER wierwille cult-splinter?

When people escape from Scientology.......do they start up another L. Ron Hubbard splinter group? 

Why are the wierwille splinters everywhere?  Is it THAT easy to tweak some scriptures and gain a following?

Scientology has people following former members and confronting them with cameras, recordings, and threatening them with court cases

12 hours ago, Brainstormer said:

Does anyone know the password for this site: REVIVALANDRESTORATION.COM.

Thank you.

12 hours ago, Allan said:

sorry, password only available to the faithful followers of the (former, faithful followers of the way) :biglaugh:

These guys at rnr are so way brained they password protect a an alleged christian website. Well if they keep it up they wont have to worry about new members...lol Acting like the predecessors they stood up against. Too funny.

13 hours ago, Brainstormer said:

Does anyone know the password for this site: REVIVALANDRESTORATION.COM.

Thank you.

LMFAO.  It's a genuine spiritual revival.  It is a movement of God.   It's a sweeping Christian restoration movement.

........to those with the password.

If you want deliverance, facebook All1s0n H0rn3y

:jump:

:spy::spy::spy:

:dance::dance::dance:

:cryhug_1_:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

• Upvote 1

So, Now What.......?

It's been like a month.......since the big Q&A "declaration of wanting-some-answers-from-headquarters"........

Did some of those "dissenters" go groveling back into the cult-fold?  Or, were they ALL........presumably..........mark/avoid?

• If mark/avoid..........ain't that a "kick in the head?"  lol
  • The phone lines go dead........no more meetings to hustle to.
  • No more reports.  No more standing approved by the cult.
  • DFAC............BOOM!  Just that quick.

Or........are they going to try rally the crew to sail The Black Pearl ......raising it from the sea floor?

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 1

A lot, if not all, of them, were M&A'd well before this video.

Frankly, I don't care what they do.  Getting a life, a real life, a richly abundant life, would be a good start.

• 2 months later...

Ok, received this letter via email from a rnr insider.

Dear Beloved of God,
We are aware this closed Facebook group, “Revival and Restoration,” has become a safe haven for
some. For others perhaps, a place to debate. Many have been awaiting information concerning, "What
are our next steps?” This entry is humbly put forth to provide answers for this question.
After much prayer, time in the Word, heart searching, and full-sharing discussion among those who
originally undertook this mission, we have determined that we will no longer focus on reviving and
restoring The Way International. We instead are choosing to continue to function in our gifts and calling
of God, which are irrevocable (Romans 11:29 NIV). This means that many of us are now functioning
independent of The Way International, while others may still be moving in and out among the disciples
who fellowship with The Way International. All of us have resolved in our hearts that our focus is on God
first and walking in our freedom in Christ.
This year has been a year of deliverance and growth for all of us. We have seen God’s Word more alive
in our personal lives and in the lives of many others who have shared our passion. We have also seen,
more clearly, that God does not divide the One Body into small portions such as Baptists, Roman
Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans, or followers of The Way International. Instead, He sees sons and
daughters of His. We do not want to build fences, separating “us” from “them.” We have shaken the
dust off our feet and anticipate moving ahead with vigor, teaching and training according to Colossians
1:27 through 29 and focusing on local fellowships as Acts patterns.
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the
Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
28 Whom we preach [kataggellō], warning [noutheteō] every man, and teaching every man in all
wisdom; that we may present every man perfect [mature] in Christ Jesus:
29 Whereunto I (we) also labour striving [agōnizomai] according to his working, which worketh in me
(us) mightily.
We have no desire to exclude anyone, including those who still fellowship with The Way International or
for that matter, any Christian who feels benefitted by the teachings we are providing. In Acts 19, Paul
reached a point where, in order to answer God’s call, he had to separate from those who rejected his
ministry and move forward with those who earnestly desired his ministry. (II Corinthians 4:5) We are
grateful for the mutual believing that is helping us to realize revival and restoration is not about man’s
“fences,” but rather about God’s people loving Him and each other with Christ as the head.
With love and respect,

What a surprise.  Not.  So now they are a new splinter, trying to leach out TWI followers, as well as anybody else who will listen to them.   " We have no desire to exclude anyone, including those who still fellowship with The Way International or for that matter, any Christian who feels benefitted by the teachings we are providing. " Subtext: we will carry on teaching same-old same-old - you can join our group, but we won't join yours.

Why don't they go join churches?  Or move off en bloc to CFFM?

They might find they have a "new freedom" but if they continue to (believe and) teach the same stuff, they'll just change the colour of the handcuffs.

• Upvote 1

I'm with Twinky.  While the words sound nice about not rejecting other members of the body of Christ, in practicality and functioning this means a Way based splinter group as opposed to really believing those words with your actions.

"We don't want to exclude anyone from benefiting from the teachings we are providing".

Just like Rosie and the board of dolts, what is first and foremost there is their own ego and status as a "reverend" teaching scripture.   Yo, wake up and smell the reality.  The teachings you have been providing have been based upon horse manure stolen from another farmers barn.  If you really want to fulfill those scriptures about your gifts and calling, how about go back to school, build some ties not associated with a cult, and start a church plant down the road in 3-5 years?

Oh no, that would mean a reduction in status.

I do also love the bit how some of them are going to be moving in and out among the disciples who fellowship with the Way and others will be functioning independent.   

Yah we get that.  Those "functioning independant" who won't be moving in and out among the disciples who fellowship with the Way are like the vast majority of that lineup on the video broadcast.  Why?  Because JY de Loser marked and avoided you so all "disciples who fellowship with the Way" will be shunning you.  The one dude on the end with the inbred relatives still living at HQ with Trustee Emeritus status, he and his family will be "moving in and out among the disciples who fellowship with the Way" because they are allowed.

They really should spend some time watching youtube of JAL the animatronics bible teacher.  Because that is their future.

Edited by chockfull
  • Upvote 1

Hi Greasespotters!

i wrote to Boob MoneyHands back in May, asking some of the same 16 questions I submitted for them to answer at their new cult kickoff rally in early May. They never even answered one at their rally. I also included some poignant questions about the suicides, rapes, domestic violence, and child abuse they knew about and willfully and purposely covered up to protect dictor Paul, and Da Forehead, and THEMSELVES!

surprisingly, I received a terse response, finally, to both of my letters, from Boob himself. Here it is in it's entirety:

"Hi Ralph."

That's it. LOL. He always has been a little whiny chickenshit since the day he pulled into NY to help dictor paul throw out Heefner and steal the entire SEPARATE CORPORATION of The Way East from the Christians who built it, and sucked it into wierwille's black hole cult. Asslickers since ECU.

Boob officiated at my first wedding in July, 1973, 2 weeks before I left for OH and the 4th corpse. I heard from Boob once more after his overly loving and lengthy response to my previous e-mails. It was in July. He wished me a happy 44th wedding anniversary, knowing I've been divorced since 2001. Those whited sepulchers and their "minus-trays" are sure reviving and restoring the same old spiteful, vengeful, perverted , Nazi gospel their faddah-in-Da-woid gave his life for. They sure are "salted", and will soon be roasted. LOL!

Anyone who buys one ounce of the bullshit this collection of white trailer trash Nazi clones of dictor paul wierwille are pushing, should really obtain professional psychiatric help immediately. For your own safety and financial future. Those are a lot of "gift ministers" you are gonna have to fully support and loyally follow in order to "restore and revive" their bank accounts and "gifts" income. After all, retirement time is near and, like hundreds of others through the years, TWIt always liked to dump retirees to keep moving Da woid without all that dead weight of keeping their promises to "always take care of" their faithful corpse and staff. Just another lie to justify their love of money and total disregard for the teachings and example of The Lord Jesus Christ, who remains chronically absent from anything and everything these liars and charlatans think or do. They remain the plague on humanity they have always been, and continue to spread the anti(against)-Christ horseshit they delude themselves into thinking is "da rightly divided woid in da love of gawd in the renewed mind in manifestation". What a crock of ages! Mark and avoid these asswipes! They're waybrained, self-serving, lying, thieving hypocrites, adulterers and adulteresses, cover-up artists, false teachers, fake "counsellors", sexual abusers and predators, and have the blood of saints on their consciences. They are most miserable among "men". Their "bema" will be a long line of "I never knew yous"! Truly a sad joke and wasted time, air, and space. I pity the fools...........selah, and............peace.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/16/2017 at 1:37 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Hi All!

Well....I actually finished forcing myself to listen to those lying, sanctimonious, self-deluded fools. I could only take it in 8-10 minute segments, once a day. I felt as if I was watching the defendants at the Nurenberg trials lying their sleazy butts off. Where were they 30 .... years ago?? These self-serving phonies were the Goehrings, the Eichmanns, the Goebbels, the Speers, the Himmlers of dictor paul's Aryan Nazi cult. I remember some letter writings back in 1986 and1987. I remember these same little Nazi asskissers congratulating themselves over and over for coming to the aid of da forehead throughout the 1990's buying every absurdity he made them believe and thereby carrying out the grand atrocities he devised in his pathologically disturbed mind and corrupt soul. NO ONE HELD A GUN TO ANY OF YOUR HEADS YOU CHICKENdang SELF-SERVING PIMPS AND WHORES. I remember old Boob himself so strung out on self-pity and anti-depressants that all the little crybaby could do was sit in meetings with his head on the table crying the crocodile tears of a zombie-wayfer. Horney sounds like a tape of da dancing president. There must not remain a single coherent, non way-brained braincell left in that clanging cranium. And Funnyboy Fort. Get em laughing on the way to the Gulags or push em into the gas chambers, l'il standup wannabe, Mikey the trustee's kid. I won't even get started on their perky, cutesy, smarmy, little slut wives. What a ship of fools. The combined courage of the cowardly lion and a combined IQ of 70.

They ALL KNEW the truth about dictor paul, Rosie, da forehead and Donna, coward, ding dong, townsends, cummins, geer, finnegan, lynn, wrenn, et al, as well as their own filth over these many decades now. I was there you jerks. I KNOW! YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW. BUT, MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST KNOWS. And he will surely say to all of you hypocrites and spiritual cadavers, "I never knew you!". And, certainly, and obviously, you have never known Him!           Selah!

DWBH, if they knew all the garbage than happened when Craig was in charge, and did nothing about it, they have no business starting another group.  Nuts to them; I want nothing to do with them.

20 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Boob officiated at my first wedding in July, 1973, 2 weeks before I left for OH and the 4th corpse. I heard from Boob once more after his overly loving and lengthy response to my previous e-mails. It was in July. He wished me a happy 44th wedding anniversary, knowing I've been divorced since 2001. Those whited sepulchers and their "minus-trays" are sure reviving and restoring the same old spiteful, vengeful, perverted , Nazi gospel their faddah-in-Da-woid gave his life for. They sure are "salted", and will soon be roasted. LOL!

What a passive-aggressive wussbag.

• Upvote 1

On 8/25/2017 at 2:33 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Hi Greasespotters!

i wrote to Boob MoneyHands back in May, asking some of the same 16 questions I submitted for them to answer at their new cult kickoff rally in early May. They never even answered one at their rally. I also included some poignant questions about the suicides, rapes, domestic violence, and child abuse they knew about and willfully and purposely covered up to protect dictor Paul, and Da Forehead, and THEMSELVES!

surprisingly, I received a terse response, finally, to both of my letters, from Boob himself. Here it is in it's entirety:

"Hi Ralph."

That's it. LOL. He always has been a little whiny chickendang since the day he pulled into NY to help dictor paul throw out Heefner and steal the entire SEPARATE CORPORATION of The Way East from the Christians who built it, and sucked it into wierwille's black hole cult. Asslickers since ECU.

Anyone who buys one ounce of the .... this collection of white trailer trash Nazi clones of dictor paul wierwille are pushing, should really obtain professional psychiatric help immediately. For your own safety and financial future. Those are a lot of "gift ministers" you are gonna have to fully support and loyally follow in order to "restore and revive" their bank accounts and "gifts" income. After all, retirement time is near and, like hundreds of others through the years, TWIt always liked to dump retirees to keep moving Da woid without all that dead weight of keeping their promises to "always take care of" their faithful corpse and staff. Just another lie to justify their love of money and total disregard for the teachings and example of The Lord Jesus Christ, who remains chronically absent from anything and everything these liars and charlatans think or do. They remain the plague on humanity they have always been, and continue to spread the anti(against)-Christ horsedang they delude themselves into thinking is "da rightly divided woid in da love of gawd in the renewed mind in manifestation". What a crock of ages! Mark and avoid these asswipes! They're waybrained, self-serving, lying, thieving hypocrites, adulterers and adulteresses, cover-up artists, false teachers, fake "counsellors", sexual abusers and predators, and have the blood of saints on their consciences. They are most miserable among "men". Their "bema" will be a long line of "I never knew yous"! Truly a sad joke and wasted time, air, and space. I pity the fools...........selah, and............peace.

DWBH, wow!!  I think you are right; retirement is just around the corner for many of them.  I wondered why they would start their own group; they want OPM(other people's money.) They knew what was going on in TWI, and did nothing about it??!!  It's one thing not to know; it's another thing to know, and not do anything about it. I am not going to give them Jack!

On 6/2/2017 at 10:33 AM, chockfull said:

LMFAO.  It's a genuine spiritual revival.  It is a movement of God.   It's a sweeping Christian restoration movement.

........to those with the password.

If you want deliverance, facebook All1s0n H0rn3y

:jump:

:spy::spy::spy:

:dance::dance::dance:

:cryhug_1_:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Chock, you have some really interesting posts!!  You make me laugh; you rock!

On 8/24/2017 at 10:10 AM, chockfull said:

I'm with Twinky.  While the words sound nice about not rejecting other members of the body of Christ, in practicality and functioning this means a Way based splinter group as opposed to really believing those words with your actions.

"We don't want to exclude anyone from benefiting from the teachings we are providing".

Just like Rosie and the board of dolts, what is first and foremost there is their own ego and status as a "reverend" teaching scripture.   Yo, wake up and smell the reality.  The teachings you have been providing have been based upon horse manure stolen from another farmers barn.  If you really want to fulfill those scriptures about your gifts and calling, how about go back to school, build some ties not associated with a cult, and start a church plant down the road in 3-5 years?

Oh no, that would mean a reduction in status.

I do also love the bit how some of them are going to be moving in and out among the disciples who fellowship with the Way and others will be functioning independent.   

Yah we get that.  Those "functioning independant" who won't be moving in and out among the disciples who fellowship with the Way are like the vast majority of that lineup on the video broadcast.  Why?  Because JY de Loser marked and avoided you so all "disciples who fellowship with the Way" will be shunning you.  The one dude on the end with the inbred relatives still living at HQ with Trustee Emeritus status, he and his family will be "moving in and out among the disciples who fellowship with the Way" because they are allowed.

They really should spend some time watching youtube of JAL the animatronics bible teacher.  Because that is their future.

Chock, what a scary thought; teachings on You Tube, like JAL's??  But, you do have a point; they probably will not last long.  

On 5/9/2017 at 5:42 PM, OldSkool said:

OmG. I made it six minutes and one second. The panel would not answer specifically what they were asked. I havent heard way speak of that magnitude since i left twi in 2008. I cant watch anymore. Thanks for posting the video it showed me all i need to see.

OS, you did better than I did; I had a hard time listening for one minute.  It made me want to barf!

9 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

DWBH, wow!!  I think you are right; retirement is just around the corner for many of them.  I wondered why they would start their own group; they want OPM(other people's money.) They knew what was going on in TWI, and did nothing about it??!!  It's one thing not to know; it's another thing to know, and not do anything about it. I am not going to give them Jack!

The comforting thing to me is that this is all self-limiting.  twi is circling the drain. The splinter groups are circling the drain.  The current members are almost all older folk from twi, and they leave sooner or later (the most loyal die off.)  They're not being replaced because it's hard to get converts when all you have is what twi has, or what ex-twi have.  When they make a stir and get some people (the "personal prophecy" fiascos), it blows up in their faces and lots of people head for the door.   When young folk are attracted, it's never enough "ministry-wide" to fill a university lecture, and many of THOSE are the offspring of the insiders.  Lots of those kids leave-and they take the converts with them because the converts were hanging out with the youngsters.  So, that leaves a handful of retirees here and there, with occasional youngsters in the front of rooms with a retiree whispering all the answers to him (v2p2) , and all talking about "prosperity" and how they can just believe their way into whatever they want while what they HAVE falls FAR short of what they want.  

It's like Zeno's Paradox.  The groups shrink in half, then in half again, then in half again..... 100 people in a splinter becomes 50 which becomes 25 and so on.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WordWolf said:

The comforting thing to me is that this is all self-limiting.  twi is circling the drain. The splinter groups are circling the drain.  The current members are almost all older folk from twi, and they leave sooner or later (the most loyal die off.)  They're not being replaced because it's hard to get converts when all you have is what twi has, or what ex-twi have.  When they make a stir and get some people (the "personal prophecy" fiascos), it blows up in their faces and lots of people head for the door.   When young folk are attracted, it's never enough "ministry-wide" to fill a university lecture, and many of THOSE are the offspring of the insiders.  Lots of those kids leave-and they take the converts with them because the converts were hanging out with the youngsters.  So, that leaves a handful of retirees here and there, with occasional youngsters in the front of rooms with a retiree whispering all the answers to him (v2p2) , and all talking about "prosperity" and how they can just believe their way into whatever they want while what they HAVE falls FAR short of what they want.  

It's like Zeno's Paradox.  The groups shrink in half, then in half again, then in half again..... 100 people in a splinter becomes 50 which becomes 25 and so on.

Sky, bingo!!!

7 hours ago, waysider said:

Kinda makes ya wonder why so many people have become staunch defenders of TWI doctrine on the various social media sites.

Way, indeed it does!  It is well documented how evil VPW was; why would anyone defend him!!  I don't understand it, but I guess there are some things in this world I will never understand.

3 hours ago, waysider said:

My personal hypothesis is that people are too embarrassed to admit they were duped so, by denying the truth of the matter, they sidestep that problem.

Way, I think you are right.  However, I think that admitting I was duped, or scammed, is the first step in solving the problem.  I think some of the people who still cling to TWI, will NEVER admit to it being a huge scam.  Perhaps they will die, thinking VPW was a great man of God.  Personally, I would want to know the truth about VPW, and TWI, as painful as it has been.  Way, when I first started to learn what really happened in Way World, all those years ago, I was angry, sad, and embarrassed, that I had given so much of my youth, and money to such a wicked organization. But, as painful as it has been knowing the truth about TWI, I have been able to deal with it, even though it has been hard to do so. Even today, I am still learning about about some of the former leadership of TWI, that makes me deeply ashamed, that I ever held some of them in such high regard.  But, I am learning that I can change my beliefs, and God still loves me, and He is pleased with me.

• Upvote 2