GreaseSpot Cafe

Offshoots - Splinter Groups : How Many Are There?

On 7/11/2018 at 1:58 PM, WordWolf said:

A) I agree, but not everyone here does.

B) I agree again, but where there's people, I expect there will always be SOME caca, and I think it's referred to in prophecies of what's to come.

C)  I agree, and the splinters know there's lots of money in shoveling this caca around and selling it in one form or another.

WW, I asked someone here at the GSC(Sky?), why some groups spread Caca around, and he reminded me it was because of money. I agree with you, that it's Caca, but even S--T can be profitable.

3 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

WW, I asked someone here at the GSC(Sky?), why some groups spread Caca around, and he reminded me it was because of money. I agree with you, that it's Caca, but even S--T can be profitable.

There's profit and then there's profit (prophet?).

I recently viewed a documentary about the global economy. One point in it is that some people make a living by doing or making something that adds value (to the economy) and others do so just by shifting existing value from one place or person to another.

If VeePee created something that some people found value in (e.g. PFLAP) then the splinters are just shifting it around.

• Like 1