GreaseSpot Cafe

So It All Comes to This...

OldSkool

WC32, my oh my, I begin to feel old.  If they were still denoting Corps in that way, they'd be on WC45 or thereabouts now.  Aren't they called "Class of xxxx" nowadays? so I've read here. 

Actually I reckon they must be back to the Zero Corps now - can't imagine a huge number of people wanting to throw their lives away in this cult.  The days of Corps intakes in the hundreds are long gone, never to return.  TWI'd never admit that no-one wants to sign up - would say instead that people of appropriate calibre haven't applied, or some such lie.

• Upvote 1

OldSkool, many thanks for your story, a litany of abusive tactics if there ever was one. Your first-hand accounts from more recent years than mine (1970-1987) is valuable to me and many others!

This part of your story can't be said enough ...

"The way international had been hide vpw's evils for years. But because of craig martindale's evils being brought into a court of law they have had to white wash every aspect of TWI into the bland, boring crap it is today. Most disgustingly, they blatantly hide vps plagiarism, the fact that he was a sexual predator and adulterer. They hide that he was a drunk. he was mean, short tempered, kept body guards. They especially hide the way east and west and the hostile takeover vpw did to Heefner and Doop. My God, where would the list stop if I were to continue? 

They way is a preservation society that has elevated victor paul wierwille above Christ and knowingly covered sin after sin of it's founder and successor(s)."

Keep speaking, keep thinking, keep the healing going ...

Ciao for now,

Charlene

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

I often wonder what VPW would do if he knew that Rosie, and her "friend" Donna were heading TWI.  He was so against homosexuality, or so he claimed.  The irony that these two women are in charge of the ministry, that he started, makes me laugh!

I'm no expert on his reactions. However, judging from how he tended to view women as inferior (and treated them so when the cameras were off), I think he'd be more offended that the top spot in twi was held by a woman, ahd have been offended that lcm let women completely run his life and all his actions when he was President.  Anything else might offend him a lot less.   Women running the thing, hunting and fishing less popular, no hunting dogs around-I'm sure he'd think it was all just to get rid of all the things he enjoyed. The whole "now you can't just rape the women" thing would be a part of that, since other people to him were just things to get him what he wanted.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, penworks said:

Keep speaking, keep thinking, keep the healing going ...

Ciao for now,

Charlene

Thank u so much for the encouragement and kind words!

Hi All.

Just FYI......as loudly as they roared viciously against "the homos", BOTH dictor paul and da forehead very much enjoyed watching women have sex with each other to "get them ready"! THAT'S why neither one could ever scream about lesbians. Those chickens sure came home to roost all over da forehead's nest. Methinks they did protest too much.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, WordWolf said:

I'm no expert on his reactions. However, judging from how he tended to view women as inferior (and treated them so when the cameras were off), I think he'd be more offended that the top spot in twi was held by a woman, ahd have been offended that lcm let women completely run his life and all his actions when he was President.  Anything else might offend him a lot less.   Women running the thing, hunting and fishing less popular, no hunting dogs around-I'm sure he'd think it was all just to get rid of all the things he enjoyed. The whole "now you can't just rape the women" thing would be a part of that, since other people to him were just things to get him what he wanted.

WW, how right you are!!!  He treated Women like dirt!!  I wonder how his wife put up with him for all those years; I would have taken the kids and left the skank!!

4 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

WW, how right you are!!!  He treated Women like dirt!!  I wonder how his wife put up with him for all those years; I would have taken the kids and left the skank!!

He paid the bills... his MLM scheme provided her with an "abundant living."

• Upvote 1

DWBH: for real?  How much grossing-out can there be?  (and NO don't tell me, enough is enough!)

I'm still nauseous over the stuff you told me in PM.

On 6/3/2017 at 4:42 AM, Twinky said:

WC32, my oh my, I begin to feel old.  If they were still denoting Corps in that way, they'd be on WC45 or thereabouts now.  Aren't they called "Class of xxxx" nowadays? so I've read here. 

Actually I reckon they must be back to the Zero Corps now - can't imagine a huge number of people wanting to throw their lives away in this cult.  The days of Corps intakes in the hundreds are long gone, never to return.  TWI'd never admit that no-one wants to sign up - would say instead that people of appropriate calibre haven't applied, or some such lie.

Anything to save face!

17 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Hi All.

Just FYI......as loudly as they roared viciously against "the homos", BOTH dictor paul and da forehead very much enjoyed watching women have sex with each other to "get them ready"! THAT'S why neither one could ever scream about lesbians. Those chickens sure came home to roost all over da forehead's nest. Methinks they did protest too much.

Me thinks so too!!  Both of them were scum, and so many people covered for them. Trifling!

Yes Twinky. For real! The seeds of da forehead's self-destruction and his destruction of others, were planted deeply into his soul by dictor paul. Da forehead even had some pics done of himself in a threesome. They were submitted as evidence in the Kaufman case. Honestly, the perverted and abusive sex acts perpetrated by these scumbags is like an abyss of insanity. Criminals all.

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy
Spelling

On 4/6/2017 at 0:56 AM, Grace Valerie Claire said:

A) Back then was not as it was later.  If she gave him the divorce he deserved, the social climate and support systems were completely different or absent. She might have thought she truly had no choice if she wanted to spare her kids.

B) Staying with vpw guaranteed her a rather comfortable living, with mandatory gifts given to her.  lcm confirmed that vpw got upset when he was offered a gift but Mrs W was not, in his "VP and Me" book.

On 3/6/2017 at 9:47 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Hi All.

We may never know (unless someone knew him right when he arrived on-grounds or before)  if lcm was into that before he lived on-grounds. We DO know that he adapted everything vpw said as descending from God Almighty-which resulted eventually in his ousting, court case, and de facto breakdown.  Anyone who takes vpw's words as some sort of godly utterance is setting himself up for a sad life.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 9:20 AM, OldSkool said:

Leaving is much harder with a family imo. Twi has a long track record of treating people like garbage, id say its a tradition that goes back to vpw. If they could have all the staff working for free and give three hots n a cot they gladly would.

OS, you bring up an interesting point: VPW, and his family lived quite well.  However, it seems to me, that he expected others to live sub-par, and feed themselves and their families on peanuts.  I think he should have set an example for the how the rest of TWI should live.  I have worked for a number of Christian Organizations; the people on top live easy, comfortable lives.  The people on bottom do the hard work, and often live like S--t.  

On 6/2/2017 at 8:32 PM, Grace Valerie Claire said:

I often wonder what VPW would do if he knew that Rosie, and her "friend" Donna were heading TWI.  He was so against homosexuality, or so he claimed.  The irony that these two women are in charge of the ministry, that he started, makes me laugh!

There are many out there who say VPW would "turn over in his grave" if he heard what was going on.

I would just add that if that were the case, it would be to get a better view....  :dance:

• Upvote 3

On 6/3/2017 at 4:42 AM, Twinky said:

Twinky, I am so glad I never went Corps!!  I think I probably would have told a lot of people to go F-themselves, and been kicked out.  So many of the Corps, especially the women, were used, abused, and thrown away like garbage!  And TWI calls itself a "Christian" Organization.  What a lot of hot air!!

On 5/31/2017 at 4:42 PM, OldSkool said:

After reading so many historical timelines of the way international here on GSC, and being an eyewitness to many of the changes implemented during/after the Allen lawsuit, it all comes down to one perpetual whitewash. The way international is a whited sepulcher. It all makes perfect sense to me now, especially when I consider the past that the way international does not want revealed in any capacity - unless of course its the approved version they teach the in-res corps through Ms Wierwille's incomplete biography of vpw, etc. But let's not forget the approved versions of the many nostalgic character traits vpw supposedly demonstrated as the man of god for our day and time.

I was 32nd way corps, graduated in 2003. From 1996 - 2003 I spent my time immersed in all things the way international. Lived with my fellowship coordinators, moved with them, as they became candidate corps, went way disciple as they did - only in a different state. Was an assistant fellowship coordinator the remaining six months after my first way disciple year. Started my candidate year as a fellowship coordinator then went way disciple my apprentice year and was assigned to HQ. Spent two years in residence only to be assigned as assistant department coordinator at hq upon graduation from the corps. Became department coordinator within two years. Within a year as department coordinator was asked to be on the presidunce cabinet. Two years later I made my exit in 2008.

Starting in 96 I was blown away by martindale's teachings, classes, etc. In my youthful zeal I choose blinders that suited my comfort level. Martindale was the man of God in my mind. I was told by my fellowship coordinators (who had been dropped from the way corps and been around damn near 30 years and were going corps a second time) of some of the history, fog years, the importance of the present truth, why the past was so bad - the adversary uses it, the importance of staying lock step with hq/Martindale, etc. During that time I witnessed the debt policy implemented, the no gift policy, learned of the no pregnancy BS, kept a tight schedule that my fellowship coordinator approved and oversaw. I was the perfect cult leader in training. I was so gung ho that when craig had us dial in on the phone hookup and admitted to a one time consensual affair with Mrs. All3n that I knew it must be the devil trying to take out my MOGFODAT. But during this time of supposed one time consensual affairs....:rolleyes:...my exposure to dissension within the ranks from my branch/limb coordinators at the time began in full. 

But I was still lock step sold out to twi and craiggers.....aaaaaaannnnnd then I was assigned to hq for my second tenure as way disciple and my apprentice year. During this time I began adjusting my blinders to allow more light to shine.

- 1999 - A couple months after I arrived at hq craig was asked to leave. My cabinet guy informed us that a major impediment had been removed.

- Shortly after craig's departure dissenting top leadership (S@iler, Pannasmello, et al.) were rounded up, told to move into founders hall for monitoring and then either quit or were fired if they didn't get in line with Rosie the riveter.

- Afterwards, hq staff were informed via their pres. cabinet that the board of dummies had invited two cult experts to hq and instructed hq staff to answer any questions honestly while going about our wayfer lives as normal.

- During this same time frame so many changes were ushered into staff's and way corps' routines.  Examples follow (but are not limited to): the pregnancy policy abolished, staff moved from need basis pay scale to salary based on an hourly basis (aka start of 46 hour hour cap with ot approved by presidents cabinet up to 52 hours and more hours than 52 approved by BOD,) Coerced volunteer time was now separate by cabinet area and coerced with department coordinators signing up those that didn't volunteer), staff personal schedules were no longer required to be turned in for approval, two by two travel was no longer mandated but encouraged, bod were forced to implement a harassment policy into the staff hand book as a system of redress for hq as well as staffers, STS attendance was now supposedly voluntary but checklists were still gathered by department every Monday morning, the noon meal was no longer mandatory, etc.

- All of this gave the impression that rosalie was our great deliverer. Us plebe staffers had no idea that behind rosalie were lawyers hired by TWI to diffuse lawsuit ammo and whitewash the cult yet again from craigs lunacy. Whitewashed it so far and thorough that teaching responsibilities were decentralized from the president of TWI to many chosen folks. That way there was no charismatic leader to point the finger at. Wax on, wax off.

- It was during this time that I was transferred out of my department and onto a large project to repair the main electrical loop that had fried from neglect. I found myself a fly on the wall to so many long time staffers and way corps that kept telling the same stories about craig and vpw. Abuse, adultery, large scale involvement of way corps to procure and hide that vpw and craig were serial sexual predators who preyed on any woman they found vulnerable. Personal misuse of ABS by board of trustees/directors over the years. Heck, this was such a big deal that even rosalie had to pay TWI to have grounds cut her grass at foxhaven lest she be found guilty of private inurement which would risk TWI losing its 501c3 status. The list could continue. Needless to say that my blinders were just about off at this point.

- It was during this time that rosalie announced that twi had settled the lawsuit with the Allens. This announcement was during lunch in the OSC so all staff were present. Most people were in a daze filled with relief that the adversary no longer could seek to destroy TWI through this lawsuit. There were handfuls of people that simply sat there with a blank stare and I was one of them. I sat there and thought WTF does rosie mean she settled a RICO case (and other charges) that had been levelled against TWI? Settled, that's a payoff to keep it out of court, right? Guess my critical thinking skills were developing in their infancy at this juncture.

Ok, after leaving HQ to go in-residence at camp gunnison this is where I started to learn some very startling truths. It was during this time I learned that rosie had two known lesbians living in her basement at foxhaven. Frankly, I coulda cared less about it except twi was so extremely anti-homosexual. I also took time to peruse through old corps night tapes of LCM. Rosalie hadnt had the chance to purge the study hall library at gunnison late 2001. So I heard first hand so many tapes where he defamed standing way corps, et al., went on cursing tirades against the IRS, etc, and was just a complete hateful a$$. Definately not words a true minister would impart. She purged it all before I graduated.

Next I dove into university of life. I devoured tape after tape, but it was VPs Roman teachings that I was enthralled with. I was told by one of my corps brothers at the time to read Just and The Justifier by Charles H. Welsch - a student of E.W. Bullinger. I was shocked that the content of the Roman teachings were straight outta Welsch's work, yet no credit was given. VPW took all the credit for the teachings....period! Naturally, this started to open my eyes to the issues TWI should have with vpw's years of plagiarism. They should have but don't care at all.

Upon my graduation into the way corps I was starting to become keenly aware of the many problems twi had in front of them to survive as a church/ministry. I was still under the impression that rosalie was the deliverer and was slowly changing things from the inside for the betterment of God's standing belivers in the household of the way. Pfffft. My assignments at hq as assistant DC, DC, and prez cabinet opened my eyes fully to the sad truth. The truth that if the Allen lawsuit never happened nothing would have ever changed. in TWI  But change happened anyway so that must be good and rosalie still TWI protector, right? Wrong Wrong Wrong!

During a cabinet meeting one Thursday afternoon rosalie went on a rant because a certain clergy member at TWI had skipped the STS to attend their kids softball game. She plainly stated that she hated all the changes that had been forced on TWI over the years as a result of the Allen lawsuit. She said if she could, she would take a baseball bat to the dude who had skipped the STS. If she could she would undo all the changes forced on TWI by their lawyers. IT was during this time that I fully started to realize the simple truth.

The way international had been hide vpw's evils for years. But because of craig martindale's evils being brought into a court of law they have had to white wash every aspect of TWI into the bland, boring crap it is today. Most disgustingly, they blatantly hide vps plagiarism, the fact that he was a sexual predator and adulterer. They hide that he was a drunk. he was mean, short tempered, kept body guards. They especially hide the way east and west and the hostile takeover vpw did to Heefner and Doop. My God, where would the list stop if I were to continue? 

They way is a preservation society that has elevated victor paul wierwille above Christ and knowingly covered sin after sin of it's founder and successor(s). Most importantly rosalie rivenbark has hid her own sins as someone who not only knew that craig was a sexual predator but also helped him conceal his crimes until she risked too much exposure. The way international truly is extremely deceptive in how they have handled God's Word. I'm thankful I witnessed what I did and can put it out in plain sight, So much more could be said, so much more had been said. Here's part of my two cents. 

OS, the more time I spend at the GSC, the more I learn about the S--t, that went in TWI.  Thank you for your post!!:biglaugh: