GreaseSpot Cafe

Second Open Letter to Jean-Yves DeLisle

skyrider

Jean-Yves DeLisle..........This is my second and final open letter to you.  Having known you since those days in Quebec City in 1984 and performed your and Michele's wedding in Toronto in 1988, I take an obligatory responsibility to warn you of your treachery and path of destruction.  The Lord has showered you with His mercy; and yet, do you reciprocate this mercy and loving kindness to others?  The Lord has taken your burdens of sin and guilt and washed them away by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ......and yet, do you help others to undo the heavy, sin-laden burdens that they themselves carry month after month, year after year?  Are you unaware that to whom much is GIVEN, much is REQUIRED?

The Way International has become a conduit and harlot; defiled by her licentious ways of whoredom.  One president after another, each has multiplied these transgressions by forsaking the Lord and polluting the land with sanctimonious abominations that serve allegiance to man.  The systematizing of error has been decades in the making.....of which, you Jean-Yves sat at headquarters for 28 years mentored by false teachers.  Woe unto those of you who administer evil.....deceived and deceiving others.

From what I heard and understood, the Revival and Restoration Q&A meeting last month by dozens of corps leadership was snuffed out.  Even though they'd sent a private correspondence letter to the Board of Directors in August 2016 requesting that their grievances be heard [Acts 15]......it was NOT allowed.  The Directors heavy-handedly slapped them down to "put them in their place" and marshalled a m/a campaign to destroy their efforts and reputations.  This "mark/avoid" policy that twi utilizes is a skewing of the scriptures.  Jean-Yves, that is evil.....and you should know that.  It is darkness and domination over others.  It runs at cross-purposes with everything that is upright and godly.

Clearly, The Way International is a cult that serves man's allegiance.  And, for those who sincerely believe that this organization is the Lord's remnant, then how great will be their fall when the truth dawns on them.  Woe to those "pastors" who scatter the sheep of the Lord's pasture.  The day is coming when the lord Jesus will say, "I never knew you."  Now is the time to repent.....REPENT and turn from your evil ways.  Break the teeth of the wierwille-allegiance.....and turn to the Lord and His righteousness.  Do not follow one more step on this path that Rosalie Fox Rivenbark Shumate walked for 16 years of her presidency-tenure.....of which, were 16 years in vain.

False prophets and teachers have ravaged the flock of God thru the years.  The corps indoctrination program built and established limbs of adulterers.  Wierwille, in his sin and drunkenness, failed to clean house.....for indeed, he himself was not clean.  This wickedness and uncleanness has vexed The Way International for decades.  Those who were clean and undefiled exited long ago.  Therefore, Jean-Yves.........the task before you is a great undertaking.  You cannot do it without the Lord.  And, you cannot begin to do it.......until YOU humble yourself before the Lord and pray for His merciful hand to help and sustain you.  Otherwise, you too will find all your work is in vain.

The $68 MILLION is vanity of vanities.......as these assets/investment accrue without ministering to those in need.  Have not you read about gathering into barns and yet, NOT taking care of the needs at hand?  For a supposedly "non-profit ministry" this is an evil vanity and a distrust of that the Lord will meet your need.  How long will you tarry into the wilderness of a conceited soul?  You pride yourselves with this accumulation, yet pat yourselves on the back for being "spiritual?"  That is cognitive dissonance staring back at you.

So, Jean-Yves........which path will you choose?  Forget about the numbers, sign-ups and programs for a second.......will you serve the Lord or man? 

And again, I leave you with the same verse as in my first open letter to you..........Open Letter to Jean-Yves DeLisle 

Luke 4:18  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 2

Great post Skyrider. Jean Yves would have to resign and walk away. As president he isnt chairman of the board and reports to rosalie but is also a board member. Rosalie as vice president can attend all of jean yves meetings and is also the pres. cabinet coordinator. She is firmly in control even more so than before Rico and rnr stepped up to confront her. Twi is falling apart. They have lost/marked n avoided 20 or more clergy this year. So much for rise n expansion. The bod are like dogs devouring anyone not following rosie the pack leader.

Presumably you've sent a copy to HQ?  Let us know if there's any response.  Not holding my breath, though.

4 hours ago, skyrider said:

Jean-Yves DeLisle..........This is my second and final open letter to you.  Having known you since those days in Quebec City in 1984 and performed your and Michele's wedding in Toronto in 1988, I take an obligatory responsibility to warn you of your treachery and path of destruction.  The Lord has showered you with His mercy; and yet, do you reciprocate this mercy and loving kindness to others?  The Lord has taken your burdens of sin and guilt and washed them away by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ......and yet, do you help others to undo the heavy, sin-laden burdens that they themselves carry month after month, year after year?  Are you unaware that to whom much is GIVEN, much is REQUIRED?

The Way International has become a conduit and harlot; defiled by her licentious ways of whoredom.  One president after another, each has multiplied these transgressions by forsaking the Lord and polluting the land with sanctimonious abominations that serve allegiance to man.  The systematizing of error has been decades in the making.....of which, you Jean-Yves sat at headquarters for 28 years mentored by false teachers.  Woe unto those of you who administer evil.....deceived and deceiving others.

From what I heard and understood, the Revival and Restoration Q&A meeting last month by dozens of corps leadership was snuffed out.  Even though they'd sent a private correspondence letter to the Board of Directors in August 2016 requesting that their grievances be heard [Acts 15]......it was NOT allowed.  The Directors heavy-handedly slapped them down to "put them in their place" and marshalled a m/a campaign to destroy their efforts and reputations.  This "mark/avoid" policy that twi utilizes is a skewing of the scriptures.  Jean-Yves, that is evil.....and you should know that.  It is darkness and domination over others.  It runs at cross-purposes with everything that is upright and godly.

Clearly, The Way International is a cult that serves man's allegiance.  And, for those who sincerely believe that this organization is the Lord's remnant, then how great will be their fall when the truth dawns on them.  Woe to those "pastors" who scatter the sheep of the Lord's pasture.  The day is coming when the lord Jesus will say, "I never knew you."  Now is the time to repent.....REPENT and turn from your evil ways.  Break the teeth of the wierwille-allegiance.....and turn to the Lord and His righteousness.  Do not follow one more step on this path that Rosalie Fox Rivenbark Shumate walked for 16 years of her presidency-tenure.....of which, were 16 years in vain.

False prophets and teachers have ravaged the flock of God thru the years.  The corps indoctrination program built and established limbs of adulterers.  Wierwille, in his sin and drunkenness, failed to clean house.....for indeed, he himself was not clean.  This wickedness and uncleanness has vexed The Way International for decades.  Those who were clean and undefiled exited long ago.  Therefore, Jean-Yves.........the task before you is a great undertaking.  You cannot do it without the Lord.  And, you cannot begin to do it.......until YOU humble yourself before the Lord and pray for His merciful hand to help and sustain you.  Otherwise, you too will find all your work is in vain.

The $68 MILLION is vanity of vanities.......as these assets/investment accrue without ministering to those in need.  Have not you read about gathering into barns and yet, NOT taking care of the needs at hand?  For a supposedly "non-profit ministry" this is an evil vanity and a distrust of that the Lord will meet your need.  How long will you tarry into the wilderness of a conceited soul?  You pride yourselves with this accumulation, yet pat yourselves on the back for being "spiritual?"  That is cognitive dissonance staring back at you.

So, Jean-Yves........which path will you choose?  Forget about the numbers, sign-ups and programs for a second.......will you serve the Lord or man? 

And again, I leave you with the same verse as in my first open letter to you..........Open Letter to Jean-Yves DeLisle 

Luke 4:18  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Sky, what a great letter!!  You rock!!

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Rocky said:

Did anyone expect JYDL would respond?

Nah...they wont. Even with way corps who sent in letters of concern their responses were never straight forward. Tactics, such as different meetings with husband and wife seperated one at each meeting, et al have taken its toll. Its either TWIs way or the highway. TWI is losing through attrition. For the way corp they do fire/MA TWI loses even more followers than they can count because many follow the deposed leaders. 

There is a huge undertow pulling many away from TWI. 

Jean is worried that Rosie and spouse Donna will fire him if he rebukes them and the rest of the board

An open letter to a closed mind.

This Pharisee has emerged from the council of Pharisees as being the Pharisee of Pharisees.  Scripturally, he is projected to be threefold the child of hell of the predecessors.   I just think he's off to a slow start on ruining people's lives and isn't quite as efficient at executing the bum's rush as the Wizard of Roz.

Pearls.  Swine.  Wineskins.

Peace Out.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, chockfull said:

An open letter to a closed mind.

This Pharisee has emerged from the council of Pharisees as being the Pharisee of Pharisees.  Scripturally, he is projected to be threefold the child of hell of the predecessors.   I just think he's off to a slow start on ruining people's lives and isn't quite as efficient at executing the bum's rush as the Wizard of Roz.

Pearls.  Swine.  Wineskins.

Peace Out.

Excellent points. The only thing i think i could add is Jean-Yves DeLisle is not in charge. Rozilla is chairman of the board, and controls both rupp and delisle. As vuce prez she is cabinet coordinator and can attend all of jean yves meetings. She just had her lawyers figure out how she can do less work but retain all the authority.

2 hours ago, OldSkool said:

Excellent points. The only thing i think i could add is Jean-Yves DeLisle is not in charge. Rozilla is chairman of the board, and controls both rupp and delisle. As vuce prez she is cabinet coordinator and can attend all of jean yves meetings. She just had her lawyers figure out how she can do less work but retain all the authority.

OS, how can Rosie be "Chairman of the Board?". Wouldn't she be a " Chairperson ", or a " Chairwoman of the Board?". I would be insulted if someone referred to me as a "Chairman", but perhaps that is me.

54 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

OS, how can Rosie be "Chairman of the Board?". Wouldn't she be a " Chairperson ", or a " Chairwoman of the Board?". I would be insulted if someone referred to me as a "Chairman", but perhaps that is me.

I guess she identifies as a man. 

http://www.theway.org/index.php?page=home&lang=en

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Rev. Rosalie F. Rivenbark, Chairman
Rev. Jean-Yves De Lisle
Rev. John Rupp

On 24/06/2017 at 4:25 AM, skyrider said:

Preach it again brother :eusa_clap:

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

OS, perhaps.  But, being a woman, I would be ticked off if someone referred to me as a man, in any way, shape, or manner. But that's me; perhaps it doesn't bother RR.

Neutrality of some positions can be quite ambiguous in recent times. 

Image result for chairman

Maybe Roz and Donna are Timelords,:jump: