GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way's Latest Internet Tactics

chockfull

On 6/30/2017 at 6:32 PM, outandabout said:

They're believing in their believing that all is hunky dory in Way World.

Lol...circular reasonong works because it works....

10 hours ago, skyrider said:

(SNIP)...More than headquarter's property, to me the camp gunnison property with its multi-million dollar log cabin compound is a testament to DISPOSABLE people.  I remember the dozens of 7th corps electricians, carpenters, masons, plumbers, and construction guys who were sent "on special assignment to camp gunnison" to help with its completion.  It didn't matter if these 7th corps missed Greek class or whatever was in the academic curriculum (cough, cough) that block.......the twit-cult needed their cheap/slave labor and the academic side was given a wink and nod.  And, today........where are those dozens and dozens of "corps leaders" who were in the construction industry?  GONE from the cult.........that's for sure....(SNIP)

yeah - people were exploited, used up and thrown away...

Makes me think – what would a Grease Spot adaptation of Soylent Green be like…hmmmmmm

The tagline for the movie promo would be “The Way International is made out of disposable people

13 hours ago, T-Bone said:

BUT.......their exploited labor and MONEY fed the Multi-Level Marketing to further help them Selling Spiritual Soap.

Seems like it was about 10 years ago when we referenced their $52 million.......NOW, it's $68 MILLION.  Clearly, this "non-profit" organization is socking away about one million five-hundred thousand each year to their investment portfolio.  By leveraging exploitation and abuse on their leaders/followers, the cult has all monies funneling into one central headquarters location......leaving many states without anyone on payroll. 

Talk about fleecing the flock............:nono5:

The corps were indoctrinated to accept this and teach it to others.  Getting a stupid, repetitive "teaching" tape each week is NOT spiritual oversight, or shepherding......or any other cherry-picked verse that the cult throws out there.  It's exploitation.  It. Is. A. Ruse.

Wierwille taught this as doctrine......FALSE doctrine.  The selling of spiritual soap to "cleanse one's soul" was a cheap knock-off product......that's why the cult-salespersons  are always on the hunt for first-time customers. 

The twit-cult will ALWAYS be a revolving door.........as people see the exploitation and exit.

• Upvote 1

On 7/1/2017 at 8:02 AM, skyrider said:

Yeah.......green grass and flower beds that are immaculately kept to perfection.  The pictures of Camp Gunnison are deeply deceiving to those of us corps who slaved hours upon hours on those logs, railings, walkways, patios, stonework, and the grounds........as part of our "corps training."  Yeah, right......ppfffffttt.

More than headquarter's property, to me the camp gunnison property with its multi-million dollar log cabin compound is a testament to DISPOSABLE people.  I remember the dozens of 7th corps electricians, carpenters, masons, plumbers, and construction guys who were sent "on special assignment to camp gunnison" to help with its completion.  It didn't matter if these 7th corps missed Greek class or whatever was in the academic curriculum (cough, cough) that block.......the twit-cult needed their cheap/slave labor and the academic side was given a wink and nod.  And, today........where are those dozens and dozens of "corps leaders" who were in the construction industry?  GONE from the cult.........that's for sure.

Sure......take those pictures when the grass is green.  Take those pictures when there an "Advanced Class Special at HQ" that fills the auditorium to the brim.....yet, Sunday after Sunday Service and the attendance can hardly fill the front four rows before the staffers take their seats.  Those pictures are the deceptive nature of the cult.

When you've lost Boob and Doodie Moneyhands......you've got major problems at the root.

Except for the picture of Ed and Donna D0ersam, I didn't see any long-time followers in that flickr slideshow.  Where are ALL the corps leaders and advanced class grads from days gone by?  Oh, that's right......a majority of them exited or were kicked to the curb.  The new and improved cult has uploaded these pictures to the internet of their once-in-a-blue-moon event at hq.........fresh faces who come to greet, for the first time, the dolt-directors.....er, cult leaders.  The whole thing is so staged, but then......SO WAS THE BRC-PROMOTIONAL VIDEO OF 1965.  Remember that one.....where cars were pulling up to the brc and excited people getting out and entering the brc.....and mrs. wierwille told us at one of the corps in-residence sharings that people walked straight thru the brc, out the other door and got into another vehicle to "make it look like there was lots and lots of people coming to the way international."  Deception even back then......oh my!!

The cult has made its $68 Million off the backs of good-hearted people who were deceived.  Today, it is still unrepentant of its evil.  Yet, the record is clear.......where are the 3500 corps graduates who went thru their work/study/training program?  Where are the 550 clergy?  Where are the thousands of advanced class grads who gave their support to this organization?  And, the answer is..........the cult uses and abuses people in its efforts to amass money, property, adulation and power. 

The Scriptures gave us plenty of warnings of seducers, hirelings and thieves.

Camp Gunnison reminiscing.  You know now that we're on the topic I remember at one point talking to Ed H0bbs about all the log cabin structures at Gunnison and the project.  Ed was telling me that VP tried to talk him into donating all the materials and labor for the work.  He told VP, "well a great teacher of the Word once taught me that a workman is worthy of his hire".  So VP said "you got me", and the Way paid full price for all of the log cabin materials and the labor (from Grand Lake Log Homes) out of ABS.  

So you and dwbh are telling the other side of the story where VP extracted his pound of flesh for having to pay full price.  The Corpse.  The only ones of us on the planet stupid enough to be "believing" for tuition equal to an accredited college so that we could hitchhike to Gunnison and work full time slave labor I would say for free, but we already covered that point that we were paying to work.  And missing out on our unaccredited college courses that we paid for.  The Way.  Using people since 1942.  

Yes I feel like you guys too.  It must be a similar feeling that the Israelites had from the other side of the sea looking back at the pyramids.  

• Upvote 1

I remember visiting Camp Gunnison during the summer of 1984. I was a teenager at that time. We took a coach from HQ to Emporia, KS to spend the night then on to CG. Had a blast except I was one of those who got the "altitude sickness" as it was explained to me at the time. About 3 days there I got lightheaded with my energy zapped and had to take a few naps throughout the day each day I was there. Reflecting back on that time I wonder if those symptoms were a lack of protein in the diet. The reason I bring this up is because in the late 70s when we went to CG those symptoms did not hit me. I remember eating a lot of fruit compost during that trip which was good but there was not much meat in those meals. I have a protein type of metabolism where I need a lot of protein to remain strong & healthy.

23 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

I also recognized Donna and Eddie Doersam, frumpy, plumpy Ros-a-lie, Wanda and Coward Allen. That was it. Saw no pics of Queen Lombardi.

Good point there, DWBH.  I mean in the public facing photos we've got all Butch, but no Sundance there, figuratively.  What gives?  

:spy::spy::spy::spy::spy:

TWI running a website? As Aerosmith sang "Dream On"

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

5 hours ago, chockfull said:

Camp Gunnison reminiscing.  You know now that we're on the topic I remember at one point talking to Ed H0bbs about all the log cabin structures at Gunnison and the project.  Ed was telling me that VP tried to talk him into donating all the materials and labor for the work.  He told VP, "well a great teacher of the Word once taught me that a workman is worthy of his hire".  So VP said "you got me", and the Way paid full price for all of the log cabin materials and the labor (from Grand Lake Log Homes) out of ABS.  

So you and dwbh are telling the other side of the story where VP extracted his pound of flesh for having to pay full price.  The Corpse.  The only ones of us on the planet stupid enough to be "believing" for tuition equal to an accredited college so that we could hitchhike to Gunnison and work full time slave labor I would say for free, but we already covered that point that we were paying to work.  And missing out on our unaccredited college courses that we paid for.  The Way.  Using people since 1942.  

Yes I feel like you guys too.  It must be a similar feeling that the Israelites had from the other side of the sea looking back at the pyramids.  

Chock, you nailed it. But, if you mentioned to others that you had no desire to go Corps, you often got a lot of S--t for it.  So many good people got so F-ed by the Corps training.  

20 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Makes me think – what would a Grease Spot adaptation of Soylent Green be like…hmmmmmm

The tagline for the movie promo would be “The Way International is made out of disposable people

T-Bone, you are so right, but I wish you were wrong.  So many kind, loving people contributed so much to the Corps, and then were kicked to the curb for a variety of reasons.

Sad, really sad!

6 hours ago, skyrider said:

BUT.......their exploited labor and MONEY fed the Multi-Level Marketing to further help them Selling Spiritual Soap.

Seems like it was about 10 years ago when we referenced their $52 million.......NOW, it's $68 MILLION.  Clearly, this "non-profit" organization is socking away about one million five-hundred thousand each year to their investment portfolio.  By leveraging exploitation and abuse on their leaders/followers, the cult has all monies funneling into one central headquarters location......leaving many states without anyone on payroll. 

Talk about fleecing the flock............:nono5:

The corps were indoctrinated to accept this and teach it to others.  Getting a stupid, repetitive "teaching" tape each week is NOT spiritual oversight, or shepherding......or any other cherry-picked verse that the cult throws out there.  It's exploitation.  It. Is. A. Ruse.

Wierwille taught this as doctrine......FALSE doctrine.  The selling of spiritual soap to "cleanse one's soul" was a cheap knock-off product......that's why the cult-salespersons  are always on the hunt for first-time customers. 

The twit-cult will ALWAYS be a revolving door.........as people see the exploitation and exit.

Sky, true.  But it makes me wonder what would happen if people were treated well.  I went to a church for several years because I really enjoyed it; I felt a part of it.  I was treated well, and treated others the same way.  Unfortunately, I moved and had to leave the Church behind.  To this day, I miss it.

8 hours ago, skyrider said:

Yeah....come to think of it....TWI was like a really bad soap opera....."Daze of Our Lives"... The one about the corps was my favorite "the young and the sleepless "

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:47 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

The biggest impression I got from viewing the pics was that the place is DEAD. It is pristine in a mausoleum way. All dressed up and ready for the open casket burial. There will be nothing left to bury when the old guard dies off. The place will fold. I wonder who will wind up buying it?? Wonder who'll get the money? What a shame to think of all the love,  blood, sweat, and tears poured into those properties for free, by thousands of innocent, enthusiastic, Bible-believing Christians, only to have them melt back into the OH landscape and fade from the memories of all those folks who built it all never to be known again. An overwhelming ambivalence floods my mind as I think on these things. Really glad to see the place return to dust, but still enjoying the good memories of the people and times we shared there. Gunnison will never be sold unless they run out of relatives and emeritus twustees. LOL! Soon, HQ will look like a landscape from Planet Of The Apes, and there will be urban legends spun about that whacky Nazi cult that used be right off highway 29 in rural west central OH. No one will remember the name of the cult, or its malignant, lying "leaders", but EVERYONE will be glad it's gone. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Selah.

The exploitation of a cult on full display......

• All the "love, blood, sweat and tears" poured into the Emporia Campus........and then, SOLD.
  • All the work, labor, planting, and harvesting at the Rome City Campus.........and then, SOLD.
  • All the exploitation of corps labor at the L.E.A.D. property in Tinnie, NM.......and then, SOLD.
  • And now, Camp Gunnison is this isolated property with a skeleton crew and few visitors........THUD.

And, not only the free/slave labor of in-residence corps during their "work/training" block assignments......but each year, graduating corps worked umpteen hours on a gift/project to enhance the campus.  Both the Emporia Campus and Rome City Campus received multiple "gifts" from graduating corps.......thousands of hours of free labor.

Really..........wierwille's deception lasted only a 12-years' [1970-1982] span before the cult began spiraling downward.  The outward appearance of the cult's properties masquerades its deadness and exploitive past.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, skyrider said:

The exploitation of a cult on full display......

• All the "love, blood, sweat and tears" poured into the Emporia Campus........and then, SOLD.
  • All the work, labor, planting, and harvesting at the Rome City Campus.........and then, SOLD.
  • All the exploitation of corps labor at the L.E.A.D. property in Tinnie, NM.......and then, SOLD.
  • And now, Camp Gunnison is this isolated property with a skeleton crew and few visitors........THUD.

And, not only the free/slave labor of in-residence corps during their "work/training" block assignments......but each year, graduating corps worked umpteen hours on a gift/project to enhance the campus.  Both the Emporia Campus and Rome City Campus received multiple "gifts" from graduating corps.......thousands of hours of free labor.

Really..........wierwille's deception lasted only a 12-years' [1970-1982] span before the cult began spiraling downward.  The outward appearance of the cult's properties masquerades its deadness and exploitive past.

Sky, it makes me so angry that thousands of young people gave their time and talents, to these projects, only to have them sold at a loss.  Sky, when I think of how these young people poured their hearts into donating their labor for next-to-nothing, because they thought the buildings were going to be used for Godly purposes,  I want to barf.  How could this happen??  If these young people had known the buildings would be sold so cheaply, would they have worked so hard on them??

On 6/30/2017 at 0:53 PM, chockfull said:

So with JY de Loser taking the reins of course we all have some curiosity as to how he is going to handle the hidden sordid past of the Way, the internet, and truths about how the Way leadership is (including how de Loser really is) and what they want to portray with their whitewash campaign.

Now the honest ethical spiritual approach would be to acknowledge the evils, disband the organization that for as they say "70 years" has operated like a MOG cult lying to people about them being a "Bilbical research ministry" and manipulating them, and to contribute the $65 million in assets to any other charitable organization on the planet that genuinely helps people, and to pursue a different avenue in Christianity.

But of course we know that the Stalin-like structure of the Way leadership and the extreme actions of marking and avoiding people (then denying they have that policy) will never allow them to give up on the $$$$ and do the right thing, but they will forever be engaged in what I refer to as the 

Way International Whitewash and Denial Society

until they die.  JY de Loser is the current President of the Way International Whitewash and Denial Society.  So, what is he going to do?  I mean we can't let this pesky internet business sink the ship we've spent all our lives building.  I mean the ship has to sail on, regardless of the trail of dead bodies left in its wake.   We have to fight back.  What are we going to do?

Well, you know, we at the Way are really really technology backwards, because Rosie hates the internet.  That's why Linder has to print out all those sheets for her to read.  Well presto, with a new President we can change that.  Woohoo - commencement - internet warfare mode.  What are we going to do?  

#1 Priority - we have to get Search Engine Optimization going to that the Greasespot Cafe, and John Juedes site can't be found by our young little fresh dupees all ready to obey unquestioning and increasingly controlling mandates.   So let's start up a whole bunch of Way related websites.  This will tremendously advance us in the Way International Whitewash and Denial campaign.  What are they?

1. thewayministries.com - oh wait we can't use that one - it is already an Isrealite Nazarene ministry.  that's ok though it helps.

2. thewayministries.org - the sister site to the Nazarene org is available - let's buy it up.  Here is a fantastic place to take pictures of all the cards made for MOGLETS.  At the end of each foundational class, it is mandated to make cards for the Board of Doolittle Dummies.  (BOD) here on this site, we have photo pictures of all these cards.  Of course we don't have the sappy cult-sounding innards of the cards, just the pictures.  all on this site.

3. thewaymagazine.com - wow here we can repost old Way mag articles to spam content nobody ready in 2005 when it was published, but we can recycle them here.  One regurgitated article a week, not new content, but taken from all years.   Wow, some of the way mag articles they are reprinting took place during the worst times ever, as written about at GSC.  That's OK, they can just lift out any content that doesn't have people's names, places, etc. in. and regurgitate.  Because that's what the Way is great at - regurgitation.  They call it research.

4.  www.slideshare.net/TheWayInternational - Cool a new place for sharing presentation slides.  Except for that the Way has never used these 6 presentations in any teaching known to mankind, it is just an exercise in some poor fool in Way Publications putting together another generic vanilla presentation with nobody's name on it.  Never been used, never been published, never shown on a screen anywhere.  Yes yes the Way slideshare.

5. thewayinternational.weebly.com/ - Weebly - a one page site with a nice picture and a generic organization description, external links to articles and content on the Way site.  Hey that will help raise the search engine rankings

6. thewayinternational.strikingly.com/ - Strikingly - another external links site pointing back to theway.org - for SEO.  Here there is a cool tagline "Sharing the Rightly Divided Word of God".  And it describes how they "draw from decades of research".  Which technically isn't 100% a lie.  I mean there's no research going on now, and hasn't for a while, but they  used to have a research department.   All we need to do is make sure nobody can find the only originally authored piece produced by the person whose name is on the title in the entire research department published anywhere.  And the only one you can pick up at Barnes and Noble  That is Charlene Edge's book Undertow - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/undertow-charlene-l-edge/1125195298.  You see this one wasn't published by "American Christian Press" or whatever dummy non-existent publishing org the Way owns - some publishing company that is external to the Way actually read this book, approved it as a project, and it is published through normal channels.

Congrats, Charlene, you finally modeled to the Way how to publish something correctly in the world.  I hope they can't cover it up.

7. Twitter - @thewayinternational - now you too can have 140 character whitewashed daily devotionals spewed to you.

8. Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/thewayinternational - all photos all the time, Flickr.  Dang.  Look how beautiful those multi-million dollar log cabins are at Camp Gunnison.  Look at all the fresh grass there mowed so beautifully.  It is divine.  I mean that grass is so pristine.  It gets less use than a PGA tour golf course on a Monday.  Nobody is laying on that grass.  Nobody lives in the buildings either.  A skeleton crew - all to run an Intermediate class with 15 people in it for a few weeks, and have a semi-occupied hotel at other times that nobody stays in.  Any former member would either be not allowed on grounds or if they were it would be total creepsville anyway.  Actually Camp Gunnison is starting to look more and more like that deserted hotel in the Shining with Jack Nicholson.   And we can see pictures of all these people too.  The old bat looks like an old bat still.  Rupp has some grey hair going on.  Is that because you got passed up for Pres there guy?  And De Loser still looks like a major condescending d-bag, just like always.

Fun times on the internet for the Way.

I'm sure they will think up more crafty strategic approaches for The Way Whitewash and Denial Society as we progress.  I mean the show has to go on.  There are more people to be marked and avoided.  And more $$$$ and power to collect.

Hi Chockfull,

Just a note to offer one major correction about publishing my book Undertow. On my website I have written about how, after rejections from publishing houses (every author knows this process takes a long time) I created New Wings Press, LLC and "self-published" the book. I hired professionals to edit and design it. I gathered promotional blurbs from experts, other former Way followers, and authors in the field. The print-on-demand company I used is IngramSpark. They have dependable distribution channels around the world.

So, in essence, I did what a regular publishing company does, but paid for it myself. And now it is up to me to also do the marketing.

Thanks for the mention here.  I hope Undertow reaches many former Way folks.

It is now available in e-book, too. That cost me a bundle for Ingram to make, but every penny spent on this project was worth it the moment I got the first of many emails telling me it helped that person heal. My intention was exactly that ... for it to heal and inform. 

I describe this process on my website, http://charleneedge.com

Cheers,

Penworks a.k.a. Charlene Edge

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, penworks said:

Hi Chockfull,

Just a note to offer one major correction about publishing my book Undertow. On my website I have written about how, after rejections from publishing houses (every author knows this process takes a long time) I created New Wings Press, LLC and "self-published" the book. I hired professionals to edit and design it. I gathered promotional blurbs from experts, other former Way followers, and authors in the field. The print-on-demand company I used is IngramSpark. They have dependable distribution channels around the world.

So, in essence, I did what a regular publishing company does, but paid for it myself. And now it is up to me to also do the marketing.

It is now available in e-book, too. That cost me a bundle for Ingram to make, but every penny spent on this project was worth it the moment I got the first of many emails telling me it helped that person heal. My intention was exactly that ... for it to heal and inform. 

Cheers,

I loved "Undertow" and glad it's an e-book now - I am going to get that too...yeah, Tonto loaned our hard copy to a friend who was in the corps....maybe I'm just like Thomas Jefferson in that "I cannot live without books" -:rolleyes: - saw that laminated in a bookmarker at Library of Congress gift shop  - and had to get it....one of these days I'll master speed-reading - - got a lot of catching up to do :biglaugh:

Edited by T-Bone
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, penworks said:

Hi Chockfull,

Cheers,

Thanks for the updates.   Good book for those who need to be marketed to :)