GreaseSpot Cafe

Any Word?

OldSkool

Where is the cut-off line of these so-called ring leaders?

Who amongst them wants to go groveling back to the cult................:spy:

The numbers that support a change at the Board of Director level are consistently growing. You can contact us at: revivalandrestoration@outlook.com and/or contact us personally with any questions or comments.

Lovingly in Christ,

Ray and Sandy Beets, Ted and Ramona Bidon, Paul and Connie Brooks, Brett and Dale Byers,

Kevin and Melody Carter, Todd and Michelle Cencich, Michael and Cindy Fort,

Gary and Patricia Frederick, Scott and Kristina Froelich, Matthew and Laurie Harmon,

Ed and Jacque Horney, Mark and Terri Ladwig, Aaron and Kelly Lapp, Darrell La Salle,

Rhett Major, Bob and Dottie Moynihan, Rich and Vera O’Neal,

Buddy and Donna Pressler, Stephen and Patty Fay Roberts, David and Cecilia Rowe, Jon and Lisa Ryan,

Michael and Billi-Jo Sanders, Phil and Sue Shelton, Rick and Marian Schilling, Jeffrey and Chrissy Skeltis,

Gene and Sherry Slavit, Sean and Mary Strickland, Walter and Christina Uyehara…plus dozens more

Still crazy to me how many people i know from the list of dissenters and their checkered pasts. Its a whos who list to boot. 

Two grandaughters of ole VPW, Don and Wanda's daughters. Of course Moynihans, Horneys, Sheltons. Frederick was so far up the foodchain he was investing TWI's money in mutual funds and such. Not to mention he had a major hand in many legal issues.

Several of these folks were named in the Allen lawsuit as co-conspirators with Craig Martindale. At least one (if not more) of the women in the list were named as "procuress" (in the Allen lawsuit) to Martindale in order to make arrangements for Craig Martindale to be alone with his victims, helping coerce said victims into having sex with the man of god, Lloyd Craig Martindale.

There's a pianist/flutist who put out a cd for TWI that was played during tithe collections, before classes, breaks, etc - quite talented btw.

My point is this: Rosalie literally bit off her nose to spite her face. These are people who can tell where the figurative bodies are buried, people with multi levels of serious talent, people with cult followings in the hundreds. It really goes to show how utterly inept Rosalie is as a leader. She marked and avoided so many of her top tier leaders, and those with serious talent and not to mention those who could unveil the sins of reverend sexual predator himself, Craig Martindale. This is far from over. Anywho, my two cents.

1 hour ago, OldSkool said:

Still crazy to me how many people i know from the list of dissenters and their checkered pasts. Its a whos who list to boot. 

Two grandaughters of ole VPW, Don and Wanda's daughters. Of course Moynihans, Horneys, Sheltons. Frederick was so far up the foodchain he was investing TWI's money in mutual funds and such. Not to mention he had a major hand in many legal issues.

Several of these folks were named in the Allen lawsuit as co-conspirators with Craig Martindale. At least one (if not more) of the women in the list were named as "procuress" (in the Allen lawsuit) to Martindale in order to make arrangements for Craig Martindale to be alone with his victims, helping coerce said victims into having sex with the man of god, Lloyd Loy Craig Martindale.

There's a pianist/flutist who put out a cd for TWI that was played during tithe collections, before classes, breaks, etc - quite talented btw.

My point is this: Rosalie literally bit off her nose to spite her face. These are people who can tell where the figurative bodies are buried, people with multi levels of serious talent, people with cult followings in the hundreds. It really goes to show how utterly inept Rosalie is as a leader. She marked and avoided so many of her top tier leaders, and those with serious talent and not to mention those who could unveil the sins of reverend sexual predator himself, Craig Martindale. This is far from over. Anywho, my two cents.

Yeah, Ramona Bidon's name was on the list.

19 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Yeah, Ramona Bidon's name was on the list.

Dont get me started on Jacque. She kept cabin 12 at camp gunnison ready for craig's "encounters" with in-residence corps girls..married or single. Procuress in her own right.

1 hour ago, OldSkool said:

Dont get me started on Jacque. She kept cabin 12 at camp gunnison ready for craig's "encounters" with in-residence corps girls..married or single. Procuress in her own right.

I promise, I will not knowingly get you started...

• Upvote 1

It is an interesting time. I won't say who, but one person on that list of "signers" recently contacted me to say she just finished reading my book, Undertow and appreciated it (not her exact words).

Mmm...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, shortfuse said:

You make a good point. Heard it was like 3 couples. I'll see if I can find out.

I was told by a good friend who is still "in" and just stepped down from active way corps the m&a numbers were closer to twenty or so clergy and other top dawgs. It will be interesting to find out a little more.

Well.......according to that seven-page paper, Letter to BOD 2016-08-12-1.pdf  ------ 24 corps signed off on certain demands.  According to the undersigned, they will NOT back down or go quietly into the night.  THEY drew a line in the sand.

So........this might be the "ring leaders" that rivenbark has blacklisted. 

Sorry guys..........you'd better wake up and smell the roses, because I think that rivenbark, bark, bark, has just called your bluff.............:evildenk:

• She doesn't need you around any longer.....
  • She would rather have you go away and retire.....
  • She and donna hold all the cards.......
  • She loves control over that $68 Million.....

We are believing that Rev. Rivenbark will recognize our concerns and the gracious way out of this situation that we are proposing before the state of our ministry grows worse. The timing of this process is of course critical due to the serious nature of the concerns described. Our prayer is that Rev. Rivenbark puts the needs of the ministry above her desire to be in control and submits a declaration of retirement in writing, effective immediately. At that time we will discuss a graceful transition and propose a meeting with a cross-section of ministry leadership in order to discuss the problems we are now facing and to seek Biblical solutions for the benefit of all. We respectfully request a response back by Monday, August 15, 2016, to Phil Shelton by email at phil_shelton@hotmail.com .

Signed by,

Ted and Ramona Bidon, WC23, WC12..........Paul and Connie Brooks, WC8...........Kevin and Melody Ann Carter, WC12............Michael and Cindy Fort, WC8.......... Gary and Patricia Frederick, WC8...........Ed and Jacque Horney, WC15...........Bob and Dottie Moynihan, WC3............Rich and Vera O’Neal, WC15, WC13............ Stephen and Patty Fay Roberts, WC8, WC9........Michael and Billi-Jo Sanders, WC23........Phil and Sue Shelton, WC31......Sean and Mary Strickland, Family WC19

Edited by skyrider

12 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

technically, she just marked them.

She'd been avoiding everyone for many, many years.

Omg...yes....hard to find a more aloof, behind the curtain individual than Rozilla. Unless, of course, we refer to The Wizard of Oz. :biglaugh: