GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way International Twitter Feed

chockfull

So I just checked the Way home site because I needed to feel better about my life, so I went there and looked and realized my life couldn't be that bad because I still am not in a cult anymore.  So I've got that going for me.....

Anyway, right there before my eyes is the Way twitterfeed:

"God is good to me. He holds my hand. He helps me stand. God is good to me!"

So now Way followers, you too can have a Waybot make up new modern nursery rhymes to send you daily.  At first I thought this might be artificial intelligence.  And then I realized, no, it is just another Way Corps job LOL.  

I'll tell you, if I had that job, I would change it into the Way haiku feed.  Or I would shoot myself in the head.  One of the two.

• Upvote 1

They have a twitter feed???!! (rolls eyes)

Bet they still have a static website with no "contact us" email button. 

1 hour ago, Twinky said:

They have a twitter feed???!! (rolls eyes)

Bet they still have a static website with no "contact us" email button. 

Well, sometime prior to 2017, and after 2008, they did add an email option. Snail mail is still the preferred choice though. 

5 hours ago, chockfull said:

So I just checked the Way home site because I needed to feel better about my life, so I went there and looked and realized my life couldn't be that bad because I still am not in a cult anymore.  So I've got that going for me.....

I do that as well, Sometimes I feel like let me check if there is any change so far, but seems that cult system thing still there.

I had way followers visit and they exhorted me with some verses to go back and be part of household again. I thanked them for stopping by and visiting me as well but I made it clear that going back is not going to change anything and so they haven't on their cult things. They was hoping me change my mind which didn't happen..., so yes that was weird!

2 hours ago, Bapsy said:

I do that as well, Sometimes I feel like let me check if there is any change so far, but seems that cult system thing still there.

I had way followers visit and they exhorted me with some verses to go back and be part of household again. I thanked them for stopping by and visiting me as well but I made it clear that going back is not going to change anything and so they haven't on their cult things. They was hoping me change my mind which didn't happen..., so yes that was weird!

Smart! The way wont ever change from a cult, thats for sure. Im still Christian and pray/read daily....ive yet to find a verse that says i should go back to bondage. I can find plenty that tells me to avoid twi type bondage altogether though.

As for that lame twitter nursery rhyme....im thinking they have the kids from childrens fellowship write those as part of a special activity. Great exercise for 4 to 6 year olds....lol

Edited by OldSkool

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:57 AM, chockfull said:

Anyway, right there before my eyes is the Way twitterfeed:

"God is good to me. He holds my hand. He helps me stand. God is good to me!"

So now Way followers, you too can have a Waybot make up new modern nursery rhymes to send you daily.  At first I thought this might be artificial intelligence.  And then I realized, no, it is just another Way Corps job LOL.  

I'll tell you, if I had that job, I would change it into the Way haiku feed.  Or I would shoot myself in the head.  One of the two.

That was part of an actual children's fellowship song we taught to the kids back in the 1970s and 1980s. Simple lyrics for young minds.

5 hours ago, waysider said:

Yep, I remember it, as well. It had hand motions to go along with it.

What's a Children's Fellowship without hand motions?.

I also have some hand motions to go along with my assessment of their twitterfeed.  But I won't share them publicly.  

:jump:

• Upvote 1

Funny, Chocky!!

Twitter feed says it all, though, really, doesn't it.  Still treating adults like little kids.  Still trying to infantilize its followers.

• Upvote 1