GreaseSpot Cafe

New DTA Class!!!

OldSkool

On 12/13/2017 at 1:56 PM, OldSkool said:

Hey, there's a new dta class by the way international! Im sure its the old class offered by twi except highly sanitized of craig martindale, but hey....its new!!, And its an audio class, so now when the teachers leave it wont matter because nobody saw their faces...lol....ok....carry on as u were.

http://theway.org/topic.php?page=news&lang=en&m=1

OS thanks for the recognizance.  This class is a duplicate of other productions.  The same syllabus that the Corpse taught live they are re-working and releasing under cover and subterfuge.

Let me guess.  "The first front of the adversary is yourself".

Wow I must be possessed because I can guess that but never took the class.  No, it's just that stupid people's patterns are predictable.

You know - that first front may be true.  Unfortunately, with their lust for their own bellies and whitewashing over the truth, the current BOD will never be able to detect the first front in their own life.  Thus their followers are living "an initiated delusion". 

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:49 PM, chockfull said:

Let me guess.  "The first front of the adversary is yourself".

Yeah......the cult is retrenching its classes and bulwarks.

The "renewed mind" class and "defeating the adversary" class turn the spotlight on YOU.............to get you on the defensive.  Screw that! 

The cult classes are designed as a door-stop......to keep your mind partially open to doubt so that the cult can enter at will........:evilshades:

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

The "renewed mind" class and "defeating the adversary" class turn the spotlight on YOU.............to get you on the defensive.  Screw that! 

The cult classes are designed as a door-stop......to keep your mind partially open to doubt so that the cult can enter at will........:evilshades:

Yes and for good measure as a door stop prevention strategy- you might want to post a sign on your forehead 

51-XD6xHyuL._SY445_.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2017 at 8:36 PM, mudflaps said:

I read the comments about this class on the link posted. Same old bs about the household blah blah blah. FYI wayfers you’re not the household and nobody is impressed by the overuse of this word. Also Merry Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas. It’s called Christmas not hoho household prevailing in the 20 th century super duper household holidays lol! Nut job’s

Mud, :dance:

On 12/18/2017 at 6:44 AM, skyrider said:

Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.

When I was in TWI, It was called Dealing with the Adversary. Must have been in the 90's they changed it to Defeating the Adversary.

Grace, I call it dang

6 hours ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

$h!t

Bull$hit is one of my favorite words. It's reasonable and effective in many situations. The link is to a book written by Harry G Frankfurt, a professor emeritus of philosophy at Princeton University (NOT Princeton Theological Seminary) on the subject.

22 hours ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

Grace, I call it dang

Not happy moderators changed this, hence my further comment

5 hours ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

Not happy moderators changed this, hence my further comment

"The moderators" didn't change it. There's an option in forum software that can be set for any messageboard for what words are allowed.  The GSC has a few words that are translated into non-curse words.   So, talking about the Aramaic, you might end up with the "Pedangta text"  (you know what I typed in all caps.)  Similarly, a word associated with a cat or a willow is translated into "wimp"   So, we end up with "upset" and "dang" and "wimp".   Also, someone once told lcm to kiss their posterior, which renders as "I told him to kiss my foot."

It could be a LOT worse. I've seen boards where you can't type "slut" and  not have it rendered as "VERY friendly person". My favorite: "Meanwhile, back at stately Wayne Manor, Bruce Wayne and his faithful young ward thingy Grayson..."

But moderators aren't going over all the threads and making changes, the software's doing that when you post.

47 minutes ago, WordWolf said:

"The moderators" didn't change it. There's an option in forum software that can be set for any messageboard for what words are allowed.  The GSC has a few words that are translated into non-curse words.   So, talking about the Aramaic, you might end up with the "Pedangta text"  (you know what I typed in all caps.)  Similarly, a word associated with a cat or a willow is translated into "wimp"   So, we end up with "upset" and "dang" and "wimp".   Also, someone once told lcm to kiss their posterior, which renders as "I told him to kiss my foot."

It could be a LOT worse. I've seen boards where you can't type "slut" and  not have it rendered as "VERY friendly person". My favorite: "Meanwhile, back at stately Wayne Manor, Bruce Wayne and his faithful young ward thingy Grayson..."

But moderators aren't going over all the threads and making changes, the software's doing that when you post.

And here’s me thinking autocorrect was the culprit!:rolleyes: