GreaseSpot Cafe

R&R Group: Too Late, cult-sycophants already taken

skyrider

My Prediction:  This R&R splinter group will fade into irrelevance within two years.  Why?

1. GSC.......the power of the internet is exposing cult activity
  2. Too Late..........all the pfal cult-sycophants were taken 30 years ago
  3. Bad Marketing.....already, they've had to drop one "R" (restoration)....oops
  4. Too Old............who wants to follow self-appointed, grey-haired retirees?
  5. Too Complicit..........what credibility do they warrant for having stayed in the twit-cult so long?
  6. Teaching PFAL clichés...........refried beans and a cookie anyone?
  7. Who needs you?.......here splinter, there splinter.....everywhere there's a splinter splinter
  8. And.....if no followers........who's up and out the door to go witnessing?  :biglaugh:

You R&R guys are deceiving yourselves...........you are irrelevant. 

Give it another year or so.......let the fresh air clear your foggy, cult brain cells........and then, see what happens.  I suspect that MANY (in your band of merry men) will find new avenues, opportunities and vistas of life.  Especially those who feel compelled to sit, listen, obey and give $$ to your refried teachings.......

Even the big-name splinters (Geerites, CES/STFI, and CFF) have gone thru major shifts, staff-firings, fraud teachings & prophecies, and people left those groups.  Here at GSC, there are sub-forums on these groups.......and hundreds of threads on their corruption and pettiness.

And,.......no one even talks about Larry Panarello's splinter group anymore.  And now......I heard recently that Larry suffered a stroke.

Maybe, you guys should consider a name change?

Revival and Survival...... and use the "defeating the adversary" material as a pretext to survive devil onslaughts that come your way.   :evildenk:

• Like 2

Consider you may be missing their goals.

Look at the people who did this. DECADES of PERSONAL involvement in the inner circle of twi, burying the bodies, hiding the truth, silencing truthful dissent, and so on, through decades of decay and stagnation at twi.  They only jumped ship now they reached retirement age and had no recourse from twi. This isn't about a lasting group. This is about saying it's a lasting group and saying all the right things while covering a retirement and "running the clock." So long as there's sufficient freewill donations to cover them into the grave, it's all good just as it was all good to cover for the evil of twi for decades while everyone else who saw behind the circle jumped ship, whether from disgust or others with practical concerns. They just need a few hundred to cover expenses and feather their nests a bit while they retire.

Oh, and they can talk pious about how NOW they're suddenly remorseful after DECADES and how they don't REALLY want to push for money.  Let the money dry up and the message will change overnight.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, WordWolf said:

Consider you may be missing their goals.

Look at the people who did this. DECADES of PERSONAL involvement in the inner circle of twi, burying the bodies, hiding the truth, silencing truthful dissent, and so on, through decades of decay and stagnation at twi.  They only jumped ship now they reached retirement age and had no recourse from twi. This isn't about a lasting group. This is about saying it's a lasting group and saying all the right things while covering a retirement and "running the clock." So long as there's sufficient freewill donations to cover them into the grave, it's all good just as it was all good to cover for the evil of twi for decades while everyone else who saw behind the circle jumped ship, whether from disgust or others with practical concerns. They just need a few hundred to cover expenses and feather their nests a bit while they retire.

Oh, and they can talk pious about how NOW they're suddenly remorseful after DECADES and how they don't REALLY want to push for money.  Let the money dry up and the message will change overnight.

Maybe, I should have added a sarc tag......

No, I'm fully aware of the deception......what they say and what they do is in two different realms. 

• Doing a start-up splinter.......re-directs their vaunted egos and diminishes guilt/repentance
  • Attempts to salvage reputation.......trying to help others with "the word"  /s
  • Supplements income........and adds perks their way (gifts/dinners/trips)
  • Feathers their nest.........with some added income and activity
  • "Being seen in the marketplace"........as someone of importance, ie pharisee

Heck, even a couple of GSC-posters noted that Rosalie is "running out the clock." 

• Like 1

I guess when you get tired of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic….you could always start selling souvenirs…what the he11 does that even mean? I dunno… just  thought it sounded funny.:rolleyes:

...anyway - good commentary Skyrider and WordWolf

Every splinter group is, supposedly, a teaching ministry......................why?

1. Self-appointed leader goes straight to the top of the pyramid
  2. Unaccountability.........to board members, progress reports, deadlines, underlings
  3. All-expenses paid traveling........of course, double-honor is given to "teachers"
  4. No overhead or operating expenses..........butt behind desk or podium, easy-peasy
  5. Access to tax-exempt status and gifts/perks...........win/win
  6. Adulation from others goes straight to leader's head......feeds the narcissism
  7. Leaders teach.........others "serve tables"
  8. No missionary work, feed the poor, charitable programs.......that's all counterfeit (wierwille said so)  /s
  9. Starting a cult-splinter..........the fastest way to jump-start a career, when resume looks like dang

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, skyrider said:

If an old branch falls from a dying tree...............does it make a sound?

Shake it, sexy tree!

ya know...I'm an old city boy and don't know my trees very well...but I must say - that is one fine piece of ash.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice set of buns, lol

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/27/2017 at 12:13 PM, WordWolf said:

So long as there's sufficient freewill donations to cover them into the grave

I'm not defending them, or saying they are wonderful, but still to this day they have not asked for money.  In fact, they recently reiterated that we should be giving to local people in need - that's local to us as individuals - and not to the R&R group.

Apparently, they all have regular jobs now.

1 hour ago, Taxidev said:

I'm not defending them, or saying they are wonderful, but still to this day they have not asked for money.  In fact, they recently reiterated that we should be giving to local people in need - that's local to us as individuals - and not to the R&R group.

Tell me, what does that prove? 

"Apparently" appears to mean you don't really know. What DO you know about that?

Edited by Rocky

30 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Tell me, what does that prove? 

"Apparently" appears to mean you don't really know. What DO you know about that?

I do know many of them work.  At one point, a few of them were looking for work and/or had interviews setup and asked for others to pray for them.  Those people did get work.  Others I had already known were working because they weren't at HQ in Ohio, they were on the field and working already.  "Apparently" is regarding the remainder.

2 hours ago, Taxidev said:

Just because they have not asked for money............does not mean that they are not deceiving or being deceived.

Edited by skyrider

2 hours ago, Taxidev said:

What do you mean now?  At the time of the original video before any of this discussion, they all already had jobs.  

Edited by chockfull

1 hour ago, chockfull said:

What do you mean now?  At the time of the original video before any of this discussion, they all already had jobs.  

If you're going to get a few bills under the table, or a few perks where you aren't caught not paying tax.....

...it's smart to have a job on the books. Then the IRS thinks that's your sole source of income. They won't, say, think to come around to your home and wonder why "the big television we use to display teachings" that "the ministry" owns is on the wall of YOUR living room, etc....  If you have no listed job, the IRS gets suspicious.

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

Just because they have not asked for money............does not mean that they are not deceiving or being deceived.

Fair enough.  And that's why I was only referring to the money.