GreaseSpot Cafe

Looking for cd with certain old songs

Kiley

Looking for cd with songs that highlight words ' keep asking son, we'll get there soon' and another with words something like 'after all our friends are gone ..you come to me and say..will it always be this way...' I know that doesn't give much to work on but let me know if it rings a bell and you know,where I,can get these. Thanks.

Kiley,

Although this might seem the appropriate forum for this question, there are so few of us using this, that it may not be your best bet.  You might try posting again in the Open forum.  If you have any more info (genre, approximate release year), it would help to include that, as well.

George

PS  I personally do not recognize the song.

He probably has. As usually happens with lyrics to songs that were only distributed inside twi, nothing comes up.  His best bet is with ex-twiers. His other thread showed someone identifying one of the singers and albums if not where to find them.   (The same thing used to happen for really small bands until they hit it big- you had to go to a messageboard of the fans to get the lyrics since they weren't posted online.)

Thanks for all the help. I found 'Keep walking. From Star of the Show by Joe Fair/Ralph Grham.. On Facebook/Reverb... but can't find it for sale, and will keep an eye out for the other which I think is about a couple on a boat during a celebration?

There was also a very nice compilation of piano music back then. I think maybe Mary Ann Hendricks was the composer/pianist. If anyone has a copy I could buy I would be very glad.