GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way International and Caste Systems

chockfull

12 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Unless it's changed dramatically (which I doubt), of course it does.

It's all over this forum... name tags, clergy, way corpse, etc.

I work in a field that highly emphasizes this culture difference between America - the land of the free, home of the brave entrepreneur and India - land of the caste system.  

Now to expand upon the discussion you highlighted a few categories:

1. Clergy

2. Way Corpse

3. Name Tags - i.e. Adv. Class Grads.

IMO you left out a few layers of the Phariseedom.  If you are not aware of the layer and it affects you, are you naive?

May I propose a more distinct breakdown?

A. Rosalie F Rivenbark

B. Rosalie F. Rivenbark and Donna Lombardi Martindale (not sure of current official name)

C. Board of Directors

D. Presidents Cabinet

E. Way of the USA Trunk Coordinators office plus Region Coordinators

F. Country Coordinators / Limb Coordinators

G. Branch Coordinators

H. Household Fellowship Coordinators

I. Bible Study Coordinators

J. Advanced Class Graduate

K. Graduate

L. Follower of the Way

Edited by chockfull

Jean deLuise(?) supposedly is new President, but Rosalie and Donna run everything

19 minutes ago, chockfull said:

I work in a field that highly emphasizes this culture difference between America - the land of the free, home of the brave entrepreneur and India - land of the caste system.  

Now to expand upon the discussion you highlighted a few categories:

1. Clergy

2. Way Corpse

3. Name Tags - i.e. Adv. Class Grads.

IMO you left out a few layers of the Phariseedom.  If you are not aware of the layer and it affects you, are you naive?

May I propose a more distinct breakdown?

A. Rosalie F Rivenbark

B. Rosalie F. Rivenbark and Donna Lombardi Martindale (not sure of current official name)

C. Board of Directors

D. Presidents Cabinet

E. Way of the USA Trunk Coordinators office plus Region Coordinators

F. Country Coordinators / Limb Coordinators

G. Branch Coordinators

H. Household Fellowship Coordinators

I. Bible Study Coordinators

J. Advanced Class Graduate

K. Graduate

L. Follower of the Way

Me, naïve? Shirley, you jest.

I left wayville more than 30 years ago. I didn't see any reason to go into a nauseating level of detail.

4 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I left wayville more than 30 years ago. I didn't see any reason to go into a nauseating level of detail.

Don't call me Shirley:biglaugh:

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Bro, rhetorical question.  Plus, audience participation requires a more detailed analysis.  Perhaps there are those involved in caste levels they have not yet identified.  Plus, what organization needs 11 levels between the recruit and the CEO?  

And don't call me Shirley!!!

LOL!!!!

:dance:

Edited by chockfull

9 hours ago, chockfull said:

In jest, this post, I trust.  You think there is no "caste" in the USA?

Every country has its elites, its upper crust, its great and not-necessarily-so-good.  And then there are the corporations - that are so big and powerful that they can thwart legitimate governments.  Now that's high caste!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Twinky said:

In jest, this post, I trust.  You think there is no "caste" in the USA?

Every country has its elites, its upper crust, its great and not-necessarily-so-good.  And then there are the corporations - that are so big and powerful that they can thwart legitimate governments.  Now that's high caste!

Yes that portion of my post was certainly tongue-in-cheek.   They do have some kind of measurement for "authority compliance", and it's vastly different for say the nation of India and the US.  But beyond that, yes there are "classes" everywhere.  Is this the same as a caste?  Hmmmm.  interesting question whether socio-economic classes are the same as a caste system.  

I guess one of the main differences is that you can possibly break our of a socio-economic class but you are stuck for life in a caste system.  

So does the Way have its own socio-economic "classes" or its own "caste system"?  Hmmmm.

From my observations, the closer you get to the top of the 11 categories I identified, the more it is like a caste system.  Down at the lower levels, you can change by taking a class or even extremely by enrolling in the Corpse.  From there people get stuck - 10, 20, 30 years plus - all dedicated to supporting the upper levels of the caste.