GreaseSpot Cafe

Cat Woman

GoldStar

There was an open stage, and the back had white scaffolding (just like in the Travolta movie.)   God Almighty was represented as a rainbow of colors behind the entire stage, The devil was depicted as an animated amoeba projected above the scaffolding with the colors flickering through it- except for when it was introduced as an angel and was depicted as a small amount of white light that was changed after he rebelled (and became the amoeba.)

The villainess had the amoeba on her costume once she was fully the villainess.  The big hero of the production was the minister, whose outfit got rainbows added to it. If you paused the video at the right moment, you could see the other Christians all patting lcm on the back at the same time.  Supposedly, he only did the part instead of Heywood who originated it because someone suggested it.  Knowing lcm, he dropped lots of hints until someone said it out loud, then announced someone said it out loud and agreed to follow "their suggestion."

I imagine the villainess was later embarrassed for working on it. I met her brlefly a few years later, and she NEVER mentioned it-and I recognized her name as soon as she gave it.

Edited by WordWolf
Formatting error

Tell you what about the video: it burns well. 

I thought at the time it was a great production.   When I came to sorting through a load of Way stuff decades later, I had a quick look and watched the first 5 or 10 mins, felt terribly embarrassed at my previous Waydaze opinion, and decided to toss the tape in the woodburner. 

• Like 1

When my husband and I were engaged, he, not having been in TWI for long, saw Loy dancing around on a big screen at a branch meeting.  He was perturbed that the president was dancing.  I just thought he was "too young in the word" to understand.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, skyrider said:

Yep.......Mike's narration was scrubbed and replaced with Don Wierwille's voice-over.

Standard modus operandi of twi.......

I thought it was Gary Curtis who did the original, but then was replaced after he left TWI.  :rolleyes:

George

On 3/2/2018 at 12:09 PM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

I thought it was Gary Curtis who did the original, but then was replaced after he left TWI.  :rolleyes:

George

I thought you just provided a very accurate summary of the history of the Way Publications department, the Way Productions department, and the so-called non-existent for decades Way International Research Department.