GreaseSpot Cafe

Martindale and his lifetime pension

skyrider

Lately, here at Greasespot..........we've discussed quite a bit about retirement issues in regards to that Revival and Restoration group.  Not only did twi's BOD keep moving the goal posts on what it meant to receive 1) emeritus status versus 2) retired status........rivenbark wanted (requested) to assign them to writing articles or work projects in their retirement years.  In effect, she wanted to keep them at her beck and call for more twi-servitude.

Martindale, on the other hand, was ousted from office and stripped of his corps/clergy titles........and receives a lifetime $65,000 pension.

What gives?  What is behind this incredible double standard?  Couldn't this 65k-pension more aptly be described as a nondisclosure agreement.........hush-money?  I mean, from everything we know and have seen from twi......it wasn't like martindale and twi penned a forward-looking pension plan when he took office in 1982.  Hell no.  This abrupt "pension agreement" was solidified under the auspices of legal counsel (in August 2000) days before his ousting.

What gave martindale leverage of such an agreement?

1. Threats to expose ....Rosalie's background and sexual proclivities?
  2. Threats to expose ....Wierwille's plagiarism, predation and debauchery?
  3. Threats to expose ....Twi's unethical financial practices and secret holdings?
  4. Or, call an impromptu corps meeting.....and tell the corps how they're being exploited?
  5. All of the above.........

Whatever it was......martindale slithered out of headquarters in the dead of night. 

All questions regarding L. Craig Martindale were deemed anathema.......no one was allowed to ask.  Not staffers.  Not corps.  Anyone who did ask was immediately confronted.  [To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.]

So, today.......martindale collects his cult-pension (65K) and social security benefits (15k-17k?) to the tune of say $82,000 per year.  Does he get other perks?.........secret credit card, travel perks, access to Camp Gunnison, healthcare plan, etc.??

Not too shabby.......for a guy who was ousted under a cloud of suspicion and sexual predation, eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open your homes, Open your refrigerators

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2015 at 2:26 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Why not credit dictor paul wierwille, "founding president" of their phony "ministry"? Because it would bury them forever! So badly that sticking with da forehead's incredibly sophomoric and bigoted WAP classes is even better than digging out the ole '67 POS that's made them all that $65 mil. They have morons like Charlene's 2nd corpse bruddah, the mighty "rev" gerry wrenn, and jallymog john Lynn to do that for them better than Rosie the Riveter and Donna could ever do it, and more faithfully too! Remember those guys from ECU Charlene?

The stuff Rosie had to agree to in their out-of-court settlement in the Paul and Fern Allen lawsuit in 2000 preclude her from ever fessin' up to the truth and facts of their prayshuss min-us-tray.

The perjury raps alone would pull down what's left of their walls of Zion and prevailing woid. They have lied on and off the public record for so long the only thing they can do is STFU and hope the money lasts long enough to dump it on their most loyal gestapo and whatever family they haven't mark and avoided yet. You WILL NEVER GET THE TRUTH from twi. Rosie, Donna, Coward and Wanda Wierwille Allen, and da forehead himself, all wanna make it to their Gunnison Emeritus retirement home. Coward and Wanda have been there how long now? Da Forehead's name is still on the deed. He still gets his tax-free $65K pension too. How many of those salt'o'the earth, volunteer twig coordinators gave 15% of their gross income for 20 years

plus spending every last penny they had not sending their kids to college, or even going to college themselves, on driving to meetings in all kinds of weather and non-functional vehicles, paying to get into those meetings, classes, advances, weekends in da Woid, Anniversary weekends, Outreach Weeks, Rock of Ages, Word In Business, corpse week, limb meetings, Brsnch meetings, area meetings, camps, coffe houses, door-to-door witnessing, inviting serial killers, homeless drunks, mentally unstable, emotionally distressed, and intellectually challenged into our homes, feeding them, driving them all over the universe, NOT because that's what Jesus might have done, but because those were the only types of people they could hustle'n'flo into their lowlife cult. VP was a human scavenger, and sexual predator. He was a paranoid, narcissistic, sociopath who loved Hitler, and his Drambuie. Jesus was only the name he used to bring in the checks and innocent. Rosie and her twits cannot afford to credit vic for anything! Not even his creepy version of B.G. And Bullinger, PFAL, or any of his plagiarized pre-school level Bible books. His abject fraud legally and spiritually, which he called "his min-us-tray" is too well exposed to ever want to take credit for even knowing vic let alone crediting him for their $65 million retirement fund. Lifelong lying, stealing, adultery, hypocrisy, and spiritual abuse of innocent christians and idealistic hippies, and covering it all up in Jesus' name is an expensive calling. At least we know they're spending it on the very best of everything they stole from their faithful batch of cultists and "volunteer". They took their Word over them alright. And they'll never let go of it because it means the word over the world to them................peace.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, skyrider said:

(Snip)

Martindale, on the other hand, was ousted from office and stripped of his corps/clergy titles........and receives a lifetime $65,000 pension.

What gives?  What is behind this incredible double standard?  Couldn't this 65k-pension more aptly be described as a nondisclosure agreement.........hush-money?  I mean, from everything we know and have seen from twi......it wasn't like martindale and twi penned a forward-looking pension plan when he took office in 1982.  Hell no.  This abrupt "pension agreement" was solidified under the auspices of legal counsel (in August 2000) days before his ousting.

(Snip)

Hush money = dumba$$ suppression system

Edited by T-Bone
Formatting

2 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Hush money = dumba$$ suppression system

T-Bone, true. And I think Sky is right, when he said that 82k(?) a year for LCM, was "not to shabby."  However, I believe that someday God is going to judge us for our actions here on earth.  I try to make sure that ever day, I am kind to people, and animals.  I don't know when God, is going to call me home; I want to make sure God knows that I am as kind, and generous as possible everyday.  I don't want to disappoint Him.

Wow - 65k - that's like more than they pay teachers in most places.  So home boy is sitting around watching soaps and collecting a principal's salary.  What a waste of human life and air space.  That probably kicked in so he didn't have to work at UPS during the Christmas season and tell tall stories that could get around.

How is this justified?  Well, #1 because lawyers, now no Way follower can request a financial copy.  So keep the populace in the dark.  Step #1.  Have investment income from your pillaged $65M - so you can lie to Wayfers and say their ABS doesn't pay for a trust fund lifestyle for the Naked Cowboy of Cabin 12.  

I think on the next Way Productions Showcase, they should include a sketch entitled "What Craig Does With His Time But Not Your Money"....

LOL.

:wave::wave::wave:

:dance:

IIRC, back in the 70s the IRS paid VP a visit. One point of contention was that VP claimed that his salary was something ridiculously small (can't remember what it was). They told him he had to have at least a much larger amount by law. Anybody remember this? So...

If that was true, it's not too much of a stretch to suppose that, also by law, LCM would rate SOMETHING as severance pay for his 18 yrs as pres, and the 65K was what he and twis lawyers agreed upon. Just a thought.

55 minutes ago, johniam said:

IIRC, back in the 70s the IRS paid VP a visit. One point of contention was that VP claimed that his salary was something ridiculously small (can't remember what it was). They told him he had to have at least a much larger amount by law. Anybody remember this? So...

If that was true, it's not too much of a stretch to suppose that, also by law, LCM would rate SOMETHING as severance pay for his 18 yrs as pres, and the 65K was what he and twis lawyers agreed upon. Just a thought.

Unrelated concepts.  Loy's pension would have no bearing on tax exempt status of the corporation as a whole.