GreaseSpot Cafe

Jallyroll Lynn gets into public fight with Dan Gallagher

Hi Greasespotters!

Here’s a link to the earth-shattering debate between two Biblical morons that is affecting about a thousand people around the world.

After my projectile vomiting ceased, I felt like Yogi Berra! ”Dejavu all over again!”. LOL! One very interesting point about all jally’s failed “ministries” is that, he has been at the center of EVERY FAILURE, and has never once genuinely repented for his evil actions in ALL of those “ministries” which caused him to be fired, nor to all the women he has sexually abused through the years before he found his beloved Elizabeth. Here we go again keeds! They’re multiplying like cholera and with the same effect. Have an airline sickness bag nearby before you start reading the replies. I didn’t make it past page one of jally’s Epistle to Dippy. I actually posted some replies which i’ll add to this thread. I suggest reading the replies to The Epistle to Dippy prior to eating anything!

https://www.facebook.com/100003081885278/posts/1640985822680798/

Reply #1:

Only one question:
How many angels can dance on the end of a pin???

Matt.22 Verses 34 to 40

[34] But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy

Reply #3:

Dispensationalism is a dead doctrine, man-made, not Godbreathed.
PEACE to you all from the Prince of Peace, and Lord of Lords. Selah.

On the FB post of this I included a picture of Henry David Thoreau with the following quote of him:

“RATHER than love, than money, than fame, GIVE ME TRUTH.” For some reason I was unable to re-post that meme here.

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy
Edit

3 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Reply #2:

c911c69f-b28d-4b95-9ee5-ef40a3562879

I don’t know what happened to the meme I posted here! It’s disappeared. All it was, was a closeup picture of a beautiful red tulip about to open, with a quote of Ecclesiastes 12:13:

e1915315-0604-4b1f-8dd7-c557b1f13c1d

cc6461ad26836e8097a9aaceb38b3a78.jpg

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Reply #3:

Dispensationalism is a dead doctrine, man-made, not Godbreathed.
PEACE to you all from the Prince of Peace, and Lord of Lords. Selah.

On the FB post of this I included a picture of Henry David Thoreau with the following quote of him:

“RATHER than love, than money, than fame, GIVE ME TRUTH.” For some reason I was unable to re-post that meme here.

quote-rather-than-love-than-money-than-f

• Like 1

Ill probably muster the energy to turn on my laptop and read what John wrote. I usually use my phone and pdf sucks to read on it. Im pretty positive there is no way ill ever read 114 pages of Dans paper. 14 is a little better but still long imo.

11 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Here’s a link to the earth-shattering debate between two Biblical morons that is affecting about a thousand people around the world.

The FB link seems to be broken.

43 minutes ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Just go to John Lynn’s FB Page. You’ll see it.

I'm on his page now, and I don't see it.  I scrolled all the way back to 2016.  Maybe the whole thread was deleted?

Geez i had no idea that STFI was still paying Dan's salary even after he told them God gave him revelation overnight to go start his own group based on his position of continue in faith, which is opposed to what STFI teaches. So glad i never gave a penny to them and refused recruitment by Dan when he came to visit me after i left TWI. I have never regretted not getting involved with them.

• Like 2

On 6/10/2018 at 2:40 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

the damn thing is 13 pages long! I think you’ll have much more fun reading the comments!

I read much of one interchange in those comments, particularly between you and Michael.  That was interesting.

I don't know about anyone else here, but when you share history from your first-hand view, I really appreciate it, even though at times I am appalled by it.

On 6/10/2018 at 1:50 PM, Taxidev said:

I'm on his page now, and I don't see it.  I scrolled all the way back to 2016.  Maybe the whole thread was deleted?

I believe you have to be FB friends with JAL to see it?

BTW......Jalvis just deleted a whole bunch of my posts which were responses to some of his idol-worshipper followers. I don’t kniw what I did wrong. I guess I just spoke TOO much  “ phony liberal enlightenment” as far as Stephanie Doop was concerned! LOL!

And here I thought there actually might have been an uncensored dialogue! Wrong again. Sheesh!

1 hour ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

BTW......Jalvis just deleted a whole bunch of my posts which were responses to some of his idol-worshipper followers. I don’t kniw what I did wrong. I guess I just spoke TOO much  “ phony liberal enlightenment” as far as Stephanie Doop was concerned! LOL!

And here I thought there actually might have been an uncensored dialogue! Wrong again. Sheesh!

C'est le guerre. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Modgellan said:

I believe you have to be FB friends with JAL to see it?

18 hours ago, Taxidev said:

Yes, that was it.  He accepted my friend request today so I could see it all.

Maybe you could copy it and post it as a document, or at least an attachment, here?

3 minutes ago, Twinky said:

Maybe you could copy it and post it as a document, or at least an attachment, here?

The entire discussion thread?  Or his rebuttal to Dan?

*reads*

It's shorter if you skip over JAL reminding everyone who he is, and skipping over a few pages asking why DG got a golden parachute and everything short of an office party when he said he was leaving because they're all wrong. It's a good question, but a distraction from the actual substance of the discussion.  That's the beginning and part of the end, respectively.