GreaseSpot Cafe

Jallyroll Lynn gets into public fight with Dan Gallagher

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:56 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Hi Greasespotters!

Here’s a link to the earth-shattering debate between two Biblical morons that is affecting about a thousand people around the world.

After my projectile vomiting ceased, I felt like Yogi Berra! ”Dejavu all over again!”. LOL! One very interesting point about all jally’s failed “ministries” is that, he has been at the center of EVERY FAILURE, and has never once genuinely repented for his evil actions in ALL of those “ministries” which caused him to be fired, nor to all the women he has sexually abused through the years before he found his beloved Elizabeth. Here we go again keeds! They’re multiplying like cholera and with the same effect. Have an airline sickness bag nearby before you start reading the replies. I didn’t make it past page one of jally’s Epistle to Dippy. I actually posted some replies which i’ll add to this thread. I suggest reading the replies to The Epistle to Dippy prior to eating anything!

https://www.facebook.com/100003081885278/posts/1640985822680798/

So Ralph, who's in the right: John or Dan?

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:07 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Reply #2:

c911c69f-b28d-4b95-9ee5-ef40a3562879

I don’t know what happened to the meme I posted here! It’s disappeared. All it was, was a closeup picture of a beautiful red tulip about to open, with a quote of Ecclesiastes 12:13:

e1915315-0604-4b1f-8dd7-c557b1f13c1d

Oh, like the one you posted on FB Ralph, yes, it was  beautiful, ready to open.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:00 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Reply #1:

Only one question:
How many angels can dance on the end of a pin???

Matt.22 Verses 34 to 40

[34] But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

It's "head" of a pin Ralph, not "end".

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:54 AM, waysider said:

cc6461ad26836e8097a9aaceb38b3a78.jpg

When I saw this on FB  (that's why I logged in on GSC for the first time in nearly a year and a half) I knew who you were and was taken by the verse and the pic of the tulip.  It all makes sense now, your defense of certain 4th Corp folk, etc.  Frankly, I don't give a rat's foot but I find it obscene that you would relish in the matter of two Christian brothers "fighting".  You need to deal with that hate there Ralph.

Edited by MRAP
The "foot" is not the "foot" : totally different parts to the body.

3 hours ago, MRAP said:

How do you know it's either/or? Why not throw both/neither into the mix too. :knuddel:

Take your pick... vanity or meaningless.

The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. (Ecclesiastes 1 KJV)

The words of the Teacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem:

“Meaningless! Meaningless!”
    says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
    Everything is meaningless.” (Ecclesiates 1 NIV)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MRAP said:

Both are wrong. They're both victims of their own methodology. They got out of twi, but twi has not gotten out of them. They can't help but use the same techniques that damaged themselves and others in twi-  but made them both feel special.  I think that one antidote to twi is HUMILITY.   Otherwise, one is subject to being lifted up with pride...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/12/2018 at 3:35 PM, Taxidev said:

No, John's rebuttal is MUCH shorter, 13 pages.  I haven't read it yet, but you are welcome to.

John_Lynn_Response_to_Continue_in_Faith_Theology.pdf

yah I'm looking at it.  Jalvis may possibly have some logic but you just can't get past the guy's obvious worship of himself and his own thoughts.  I swear it is just so tedious to work through this BS.  Self-promotion interlaced all the way through, with the beginning section dedicated to establishing his credentials and credibility.  "I'm the most original OG of the fired OG's in '87 from the Way".  At the end pitching his over 50 hours of Youtube teachings, along with 3 linked specific teachings.

Multiple times he talks about how he doesn't have the time to dissect Dan's paper, then proceeds to quote a dozen verses and teach anyway.  Incongruent, inauthentic.  His sidekick for whatever ministry he is currently bilking followers out of money with his "coffee can" Jon T0uchstone came on here and tried to dialog, then bailed pretty quickly.

His main point is that speaking in tongues is proof that you're born again.   Jesus taught that you know people by their fruit.  As a further explanation on that topic, here on GSC we had quite the long discussion and investigation into factual evidence that exists in the world today regarding speaking in tongues, and how it is commonly counterfeited.

I'll search for the links if any are interested.

Actually if you want a summary of this 13-page self-promotional document, I think I can give it to you in a 19 second YouTube video and spare you the agony of watching any more of Jallyroll's teaching videos.

• Upvote 3