GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI Reverend Child Molester

Nottawayfer

https://www.rapsheets.org/sexaul-offender/McCulloch_Robert/2050019

I worked for this POS while on Staff at HQ.  The victim was a 6 year old girl.  I'm beyond disgusted.  He liked to claim his ordination was by Wierwille, and it was under the Big Top tent during a ROA.  I guess the rain came through and dropped water on his head. Or course the incident was spiritualized indicating the adversary didn't like him being ordained.  I think it was probably God giving his opinion on it.  I wonder what else he's done.  Sick sick sick!!!

It has been so long since I've seen this guy that I wasn't sure if it was the same Robert Justice McCulloch.......

...........but I pulled out my 1985 Way International Clergy List......and there IS a Robert J. McCulloch

...........same spelling

...........ordained on Aug. 7, 1985  [Corps Week -- under the Big Top]

Lovely, what a nice man. :realmad:  Obviously didn't get the memo that only girls over 16 were "fair game." :realmad:

Conviction 2014; would that be close to the date of the crime, or might it a historical crime (ie, he assaulted the girl 20 or 30 years ago and it's only just come to light)?  Could it be something that happened at a Family Corps location?  What sort of sentence would he get for this - suppose it would depend on the extent of the unlawful activity.

Scuse me while I go and throw up.

• Upvote 1

Yeah its him recognize the picture.  I haven't seen it discussed here - maybe on FB - the charge was in 2014.  They had family money from perfume business, he bought a place a few miles from HQ he was Prez cabinet for the longest time - ran multi-services dept at one point I remember.  They have 2 grown beautiful blond haired daughters so this is all the more shocking.   The legal charges seem to indicate abduction as well as some form of sexual contact with a 6 year old girl.   The address given is Cleveland area so not HQ any longer.

22 hours ago, skyrider said:

It has been so long since I've seen this guy that I wasn't sure if it was the same Robert Justice McCulloch.......

...........but I pulled out my 1985 Way International Clergy List......and there IS a Robert J. McCulloch

...........same spelling

...........ordained on Aug. 7, 1985  [Corps Week -- under the Big Top]

Was that during the big thunderstorm?  I thought it was because the devil was so ....ed off at the caliber of the ordainees.

22 hours ago, skyrider said:

2 hours ago, outandabout said:

Was that during the big thunderstorm?  I thought it was because the devil was so ....ed off at the caliber of the ordainees.

Yes.........the BIG thunderstorm on the night of the 1985 corps week ordinations.

Don Wierwille was on stage teaching..........as the rain torrentially poured down, and the tent sagged in one area under the weight of the water pooling.  And, more and more of us were fixated on this growing problem, while deadbrain leader on stage kept teaching.  Finally, someone came around and told a bunch of corps in that section to move away...... because the guy climbing on top of the tent was going to slice a hole and alleviate the sagging danger area.  I don't know.....but it seemed like 40-50 gallons of water came pouring down when he sliced it from above.

Nothing like cult leaders who refuse to stop things.......to put people quickly and decisively out of danger.  :angry:

• Like 2

Gets better.  Might he have assaulted this child whilst he was a director?  Conviction Jan 2014, incident likely therefore some time in 2013 at latest.

One hopes he was M&A'd and publicly humiliated, just like those of us who looked at someone else without the appropriate expression of awe on our faces.  Any of our newer Cafe patrons know about him being M&A'd?

I think I recall in the FB discussion of this that it was learned the girl was either a relative or the daughter of a friend? As I recall he claimed it was a misunderstanding but was arrested anyway. (What else WOULD he say, after all). I think he was given community service and home detention? I do not have access to that Facebook group anymore to look it up.

I never saw this one comimg. I worked with McCulloch on several hq events and always liked him. He was easy to work with and seemed to be a good dude. Guess i waz wrong yet again.