GreaseSpot Cafe

Funny Religious Show Clip

RottieGrrrl

T Bone I came across that newsclip in the same you tube "mix" I saw the religious show one!  This is like getting Church giggles, you know. It's awful because you know it's inappropriate which makes it funnier and more awful. 

Those funny news clips are great. I especially like the ones where the reporter is doing a story on an animal and the animal does something...WELL, like an animal! I swear these put me in a laughing mood when I'm depressed!

ON a side note, I sent the religious one to a buddy of mine, and he didn't care for it, because he thought the caller might have been handicapped. I didn't take it like that at all. I told him, nooo, some people are just bad singers and think they really do have talent. Just watch American Idol auditions, lol.  :)

2 hours ago, RottieGrrrl said:

T Bone I came across that newsclip in the same you tube "mix" I saw the religious show one!  This is like getting Church giggles, you know. It's awful because you know it's inappropriate which makes it funnier and more awful. ..

(SNIP) 

I hear ya on that! Ages ago, we went to a holy communion service – two way corps “lightbearers” were conducting the service;  I don’t think they hit the right tone and it came off as almost like a magic show  - all they had to add was something like “my lovely assistant will now change this wine and bread into…” – so yeah there were a few folks keeping the giggles suppressed…afterward I saw my wife and her good friend - both crying and shoulders shuddering in a back bedroom where everyone left their coats…I thought they were praying or ministering or some healing was going on after the service so I left the room…anyway, guess I shouldn’t have criticized how they run the whole thing cuz obviously some folks "got delivered"…my wife told me later they couldn’t contain their laughter anymore and just lost it in the back bedroom.

• Upvote 1

T-Bone That's a great story. I can totally relate to that. I have had to second guess my own laughter and reaction to certain clips because other people have not found it anywhere nearly as funny as me. By the way, I have no doubt that some people may have got delivered at the communion, while your wife and friend found the whole thing hysterically funny. And now I can honestly say that I find nothing wrong with that either, lol.  God works on peoples hearts in different ways, but oh man, I could go off  on a whole different tangent with that one. thanks for sharing the story T-Bone! 

Edited by RottieGrrrl

I thought the first guy, who was trying to be straight, and professional, was even funnier.  1st guy: "Uhh, That was good that was excellent"   Second guy:  "WHOO HOO HOO HOO HOO" First guy: "I certainly did enjoy that"    Second guy: " WHOOO HOO HOO HOO HOO"  1st guy:   "He's uh, got some Holy Ghost Spirit going on here." Second guy: "WHOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!"  :jump: