GreaseSpot Cafe

The Six Stages of Wierwille's Climb to Power

skyrider

WCE campus is now owned by Emporia State University, chapel belongs to an independent mega church denomination.

• 2 months later...
On 7/14/2018 at 11:06 AM, Twinky said:

I really don't think I can fully agree with you on this.  "Polarizing," definitely, among some that heard of him (most, don't care - if his memory ever crosses their minds).  "Huge dimensions and consequences" in some people's lives (inc many who hang out here and on other TWI-focused sites), but many walked away without a backward glance.

In the scale of things - he was just another small-town sex-obsessed liar.  Who actually was of such insignificance that very few have heard of him (granted, more than most small-town sex-obsessed liars).

In the Christian world, he's not even a nonentity.  Pathetic, really.  All his grandiosity - he was just an empty paper bag.

Twinky, bingo!!

On 8/30/2018 at 8:52 PM, Rocky said:

Citation please, Thomas.

Info I saw was Google

On 8/30/2018 at 3:41 PM, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

WCE campus is now owned by Emporia State University, chapel belongs to an independent mega church denomination.

Kenyon is now apartments for seniors (it was totally gutted and remodeled). ESU just is the holder of the transcripts from the original College of Emporia. The chapel was redeveloped by the same group after a church abandoned it and it suffered massive water damage and vandalism. Most the rest of the campus is owned by a variety of businesses.

http://www.emporiagazette.com/latest_news_and_features/article_a89eb138-35db-5576-90a5-3db16315f057.html

Edited by HAPe4me
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
On 7/13/2018 at 7:02 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

. . . His entire Chimes Hour Youth Caravan “founding” of TWIt was just the beginning of his hustle. He saw what worked with kids, had a nice, steamy affair with Rosalind Rinker, and had his first child, a son, Donald Ernst.. . .

Steamy? . . . . *cleans up vomit*

If VPW was an NPD, they apparently have more intense relations with certain other types of PDs.  Which doesn't look good for Rosalind.

But how on earth do we even know this?

31 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

Steamy? . . . . *cleans up vomit*

If VPW was an NPD, they apparently have more intense relations with certain other types of PDs.  Which doesn't look good for Rosalind.

But how on earth do we even know this?

R was part of “yak twig” in fog years which was an inner circle fellowship at the top levels out together to recover from problems in the “fog years”.  Donna was also in these from recollections.

Inner circles like this are the only place “affairs” are ever discussed.  This inner group dealt with the issues in past and how to move forward.  I’m sure they have their own little Pharisee circle thing like that going on now too.

So info was disclosed there not publicly recorded like the allegations in a lawsuit or the accounts written in published works.

1 minute ago, chockfull said:

R was part of “yak twig” in fog years which was an inner circle fellowship at the top levels out together to recover from problems in the “fog years”.  Donna was also in these from recollections.

Inner circles like this are the only place “affairs” are ever discussed.  This inner group dealt with the issues in past and how to move forward.  I’m sure they have their own little Pharisee circle thing like that going on now too.

So info was disclosed there not publicly recorded like the allegations in a lawsuit or the accounts written in published works.

Rosalind Rinker returned to TWI in the 80s?  Or someone else?

1 minute ago, Bolshevik said:

Rosalind Rinker returned to TWI in the 80s?  Or someone else?

No as I said that forum was where private details were disclosed.  I wasn’t there I can’t tell you.  I can tell you that is the source where it was mentioned it came from.  Howard Allen maybe?  That was Vics main partner in crime.

It is speculation and the primary source is not available 

Just now, chockfull said:

No as I said that forum was where private details were disclosed.  I wasn’t there I can’t tell you.  I can tell you that is the source where it was mentioned it came from.  Howard Allen maybe?  That was Vics main partner in crime.

It is speculation and the primary source is not available 

We can't say for certain VPW ever even met Rosalind Rinker?

4 minutes ago, chockfull said:

I can’t say for certain that you aren’t an artificial chat bot powered by ChatGPT lol.

I just go on impressions.

:anim-smile:

I was just wondering if VPW was telling more stories.

16 minutes ago, chockfull said:

He never told a story about that.  He mentioned a grave sin between them that caused her to leave in an account.  He didn’t specify the sin.

From GSC I gather VPW was motivated to do what he did by Rosalind Rinker.

Just now, Bolshevik said:

From GSC I gather VPW was motivated to do what he did by Rosalind Rinker.

She studied the Bible a lot with VP and had enthusiasm that rubbed off.  PFAL as a term came from her as well as the slogan “the word of God is the will of God”. 

Just another documented origin for class phrases and a rumored affair semi acknowledged by VP.

33 minutes ago, chockfull said:

She studied the Bible a lot with VP and had enthusiasm that rubbed off.  PFAL as a term came from her as well as the slogan “the word of God is the will of God”. 

Just another documented origin for class phrases and a rumored affair semi acknowledged by VP.

How is it documented?  (posting to a forum is documentation of post, that's it . . . GSC cites itself)

3 hours ago, chockfull said:

R was part of “yak twig” in fog years which was an inner circle fellowship at the top levels out together to recover from problems in the “fog years”.  

For those recently arrived here, "R" is the former poster here under the name DontWorryBeHappy.  He was very high in TWI circles.  And was kicked out, unceremoniously, for challenging the adulterous behaviour going on, especially by Craig Martindale -  but DWBH took with him a headload of knowledge of the inner workings at top level.

Edited by Twinky

2 minutes ago, Twinky said:

For those recently arrived here, "R" is the former poster here under the name DontWorryBeHappy.  He was very high in TWI circles.  And was kicked out, unceremoniously, for challenging the adulterous behaviour going on -  but he took with him a headload of knowledge of the inner workings at top level.

ah thanks, that makes more sense

Bolshevik, you probably knew DWBH.

I slightly edited my post, but your "quote" is still good.

17 minutes ago, Twinky said:

Bolshevik, you probably knew DWBH.

I slightly edited my post, but your "quote" is still good.

I interacted with him some, but only on GSC and have no idea who he really was.

At the moment I am curious about Rosalind Rinker, she apparently was a significant influence on VPW and also millions of others, according to the internet.