GreaseSpot Cafe

Wikipedia

BlueCord

9 hours ago, BlueCord said:

Also, try clicking on the link to the homepage.

That's clever!

Also, this:

"The teaching of The Way is based on 2 Peter 1:20 that "no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation" (KJV interpretation).

Its founder's and subsequent Way interpretations of the Bible are taught in ministry classes and publications.[6]"

That's really funny!  No private interpretation, except the Way's private interpretation!  HAHAHA!!!!

54 minutes ago, Taxidev said:

Also, this:

"The teaching of The Way is based on 2 Peter 1:20 that "no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation" (KJV interpretation).

Its founder's and subsequent Way interpretations of the Bible are taught in ministry classes and publications.[6]"

That's really funny!  No private interpretation, except the Way's private interpretation!  HAHAHA!!!!

I noticed that as well. Perhaps another Grease Spotter added that as well. If it weren't for the fact that I don't really want to read all that drivel, I'd be interested to see what other gems are hiding that we've added.