GreaseSpot Cafe

The Latest From JAL

Hello Friends! As you know, belief in the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to everlasting life (John 14:6). But did you know that in one sense, he is a divided highway, and both roads lead to glory? Are you aware that the vast majority of Christians are being taught that most everything Jesus said is pertinent to us Christians today? Almost none of them recognize the biblical truth that God and Christ currently have two programs now showing, although the one that came on the air first is now temporarily held in abeyance until the next stage in the second program is completed.

Knowing what parts of the Bible are written TO WHOM is perhaps the most important principle there is in Scripture. We must understand which parts are TO ISRAEL—past, present, future, and what parts are TO CHRISTIANS—present and future, or the Bible will not make sense. This is one reason why Satan so vigorously attacks the Truth about the Secret of The One Body. If one misses this vital truth, many other indispensable biblical truths fall like dominoes.

Please come to the party this Wednesday evening, August 1 at 8 p.m. EDT and enjoy the glorious truth of God’s wonderful Word regarding this extremely crucial topic we must grasp in order to live a powerful and fulfilled Christian life.
USA Audio Only: +1-510-338-9438
(Access Code: 627 384 395)
Love you!

I won’t be calling in. :nono5:

Edited by JayDee
Forgot my comment.

19 hours ago, JayDee said:

Hello Friends! As you know, belief in the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to everlasting life (John 14:6). But did you know that in one sense, he is a divided highway, and both roads lead to glory...(SNIP)

Would somebody please tell this clown a divided highway is a road with a median strip between the traffic going  in opposite directions – and personally I think he’s going the wrong way

you're going the wrong way

• Upvote 2

If (as was taught by VPW, and therefore probably also by JAL) Christians are the real Israel - then wouldn't Jesus's words apply to us?

And while we're about it - Judeans (or Judeans and Benjaminites) are not "Israel," much less "all Israel" - they're just a couple of the tribes of Israel.  There were a lot more tribes, who got hived off into the "northern kingdom" as a result of David's disobedience.  The other tribes (still Israel) became ruled by Jeroboam and were led deeply into idolatry, worship of golden calves, etc.

So.  Israel.   Just Judeans and Benjamites?  The whole of the 12 tribes?  Spiritual Israel - the Christian church?

19 hours ago, JayDee said:

Knowing what parts of the Bible are written TO WHOM is perhaps the most important principle there is in Scripture. We must understand which parts are TO ISRAEL—past, present, future, and what parts are TO CHRISTIANS—present and future, or the Bible will not make sense.

The Bible makes a heck of a lot more sense if read without PFAL-coloured glasses.

Which part or parts of Jesus's words in Mt 5 (for example) don't apply to the Christian church (only the bit about the sanhedrin?  Bring up to date with modern "authorities" and attitudes, and well, there you are, a bad attitude can lead to a very bad outcome.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

Would somebody please tell this clown a divided highway is a road with a median strip between the traffic going  in opposite directions – and personally I think he’s going the wrong way

you're going the wrong way

T-Bone, clown??  I think he is a Horse's Azz.  I think a lot of non-Christians are going to heaven; JC may or may not be the way there.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, JayDee said:

Please come to the party this Wednesday evening, August 1 at 8 p.m. EDT and enjoy the glorious truth of God’s wonderful Word

I received this same email from John.  When I read it I almost choked - it was as if I was reading a letter from VPW himself.

It's one thing to splinter off of a ministry, but why teach exactly the same things?  Why not improve on it by doing some actual research utilizing independent resources, anything OTHER than what TWI used?

4 hours ago, Twinky said:

If (as was taught by VPW, and therefore probably also by JAL) Christians are the real Israel - then wouldn't Jesus's words apply to us?

His words absolutely apply to us, except where he was confronting the Israelis about keeping the law.  Probably the most relevant thing he said that completely applies to us, was when he boiled down the law to two commandments - love God above all else, and love our neighbor like ourselves.

Following those two principles is what the love of Christ is all about, what walking in love is all about.  By doing those two things, we fulfill the law in everything we do without concerning ourselves with the letter of the law.  The main difference for us is that we are already forgiven for when we fall short, whereas Israel had to keep having those yearly sacrifices.

In almost everything Jesus taught, he was showing the underlying meaning of all those laws and holy days.  That underlying meaning is what is completely relevant to us today.

So, Twinky, good question and good call!

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Taxidev said:

I received this same email from John.  When I read it I almost choked - it was as if I was reading a letter from VPW himself.

It's one thing to splinter off of a ministry, but why teach exactly the same things?  Why not improve on it by doing some actual research utilizing independent resources, anything OTHER than what TWI used?

Taxi, I think if JAL had done "some actual research," he would know that most of VPW's teachings about the Bible were off!  If VPW was wrong, than JAL would be wrong, because he followed after VPW.  I don't think JAL would ever publicly admit that most of what he has been teaching, is wrong.  John has a huge ego, and he isn't a humble person; God forbid that he admit to being an ordinary person like you, and I.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Taxi, I think if JAL had done "some actual research," he would know that most of VPW's teachings about the Bible were off!  If VPW was wrong, than JAL would be wrong, because he followed after VPW.  I don't think JAL would ever publicly admit that most of what he has been teaching, is wrong.  John has a huge ego, and he isn't a humble person; God forbid that he admit to being an ordinary person like you, and I.

Nice summary.  I think that hit the mark.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t know how JAL continues to reduce the words of Jesus Christ to relative unimportance behind Paul’s letters to specific churches? I don’t get it. 

I think JAL has “mirror, mirror, on the wall” syndrome. Only insert “who’s the greatest teacher of them all”. :confused:

9 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Great post, Grace ! right to the point !

Bingo…Yahtzee…and Parcheesi  !!!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...