GreaseSpot Cafe

Saying Hi--not really new

bramble2

I used to post here for years, under the name Bramble. This was a place to have a voice, which I didn't have in my 20 years in TWI. While I think about the Way in some fleeting thought almost daily, I haven't been at GSC for years. Hubby and I occasionally chat about the Way or explain what we are talking about to our baffled kids. Just thought I would look around for old time's sake.
Still in Wyoming. Kids are grown and busy. I am both feebler and stronger than in years gone by. Looking forward to retirement!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Welcome back Bramble / Bramble 2 !

I’ve been through Wyoming a few times for work and vacations...and have some great memories in the Grand Tetons: Mike the Moose (who roamed freely amongst the cabins) nibbling on a shrub outside our cabin door...and seeing 22 eagles while we were rafting down the Snake River.

Like you Tonto and I are looking forward to retirement next year...good to see you posting again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bramble.  I enjoyed your posts. Good to hear from you again. Glad you'vegot a life. And a hubby. Life's good.