GreaseSpot Cafe

Hello! Anyone out there?

Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Where is anybody? Has the Rapture occurred and no one told me? lol

I was concerned because Greasespot was for 2 days unaccessible, was getting error notices(webpage not available) and no new posts. Anyway, Happy Epiphany

4 hours ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

I was concerned because Greasespot was for 2 days unaccessible, was getting error notices(webpage not available) and no new posts. Anyway, Happy Epiphany

Hello Thomas. Did you have an epiphany today?

4 hours ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

If you'd scrolled down to the Games forum, you'd have found posts the day before you started the thread, as well as posts from the same day.

14 hours ago, Rocky said:

Hello Thomas. Did you have an epiphany today?

Silly boy, The Feast of the Epiphany, celebrated in Orthodox, Catholic, Lutheran, Episcopalian, and some Presbyterian, Methodist, and Moravian churches

not January 1st, got error saying not available

1 hour ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

not January 1st, got error saying not available

Right- someone needed to reset the server. So nobody COULD post until they did.  Once they did, we resumed posting. A few days into THAT, you posted how nobody was posting (although they'd posted the day before you'd started the thread as well as the same day.)    So, the pause was because we were UNABLE to post, and we resumed once we were able.

9 hours ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

Silly boy, The Feast of the Epiphany, celebrated in Orthodox, Catholic, Lutheran, Episcopalian, and some Presbyterian, Methodist, and Moravian churches

I know what the Feast of the Epiphany is. I was born into the Catholic religion. I was making a joke. I hope I didn't offend you. 

Yeah, both of everyone seems back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by socks
took awhile due to the huge amount of postings.

On 1/4/2019 at 1:48 PM, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

Where is anybody? Has the Rapture occurred and no one told me? lol

dont think so. There arent too many people left in the way international after rosalie marked and avoided a few hundred folks in the latest r nr revolt.....lol....

On 1/8/2019 at 7:12 PM, socks said:

Yeah, both of everybone seems back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sommunumbatch stole my joke

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OldSkool said:

dont think so. There arent too many people left in the way international after rosalie marked and avoided a few hundred folks in the latest r nr revolt.....lol....

When the rapture does take place, the world will not know it because so many people who CALL themselves Christians will still be here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

The ghost of VPW said:"I'm still here". creepy dream, lol

On 1/8/2019 at 7:12 PM, socks said:

Yeah, both of everyone seems back. 

Trump's main theme and meme