GreaseSpot Cafe

Most of VP's and TWI Stuff here

engine

I hardly post, and only started one topic, and it was a doozy.

I was hesitant to post this link as it turned my stomach upside down, but this is the HOME page of Penworks' link to those Way Corps letters. I hit  Home for the hell'uv eet, and this came up...blew my mind. 

https://sites.google.com/site/vpwierwille/

Or, am I behind the times?

This is rough, and I'm a pretty old hand at this, so, caution. This guy has his f*ckin* Corps Notes from 1982 to 1984 typed. One piece was 247 pages! Non Corps- see what you missed!!

All I was doing was exploring again.

22 minutes ago, engine said:

I was hesitant to post this link as it turned my stomach upside down, but this is the HOME page of Penworks' link to those Way Corps letters. I hit  Home for the hell'uv eet, and this came up...blew my mind. 

Or, am I behind the times?

This is rough, and I'm a pretty old hand at this, so, caution. This guy has his f*ckin* Corps Notes from 1982 to 1984 typed. One piece was 247 pages! Non Corps- see what you missed!!

All I was doing was exploring again.

One topic was left out on that page. Unconvicted felon. 

That was written by none other than the “Rev” Jurry Wrenn. It used to be the header on a page he put together with some wayfers in TN at the very beginning of his minustray. It included the same kind of awestruck “bios” of other dictor paul plagiarism victims like E.W. Bullinger, George Mueller, and even Grace Bliss. It tied into ”Rev” Jurry’s “speak to me father” FB page. It even included “grapevine letters” from Emporia in-Rez corpse days which Jurry wrote when he was in-Rez corpse cord at Emporia! LMAO! I don’t know if that page is still active, “rev” Jurry sure is.

it was the reporting of the garbage on these pages here at the GSC that blew it all up and caused poor “rev” Jurry to wonder why all dem debbil spurts were persecuting his sorry arse! LOL!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

it was the reporting of the garbage on these pages here at the GSC that blew it all up and caused poor “rev” Jurry to wonder why all dem debbil spurts were persecuting his sorry arse! LOL!

I bet! All new to me. Some of the stuff by an "An#ho#y G#lm#re. 1981.

If you go up to "Eternally Blessed", one step up in the menu, all the SNS tapes, tons and tons, texts, transcriptions. Like someone with OCD, an Albert Speer type, has gone nuts. This cataloging has been occurring for year for years.

I glanced over transcripts of KC Pillai going through Genesis, Exodus and Leviticus. Someone transcribed the tapes....how'd they get'em...where....typed up and all. There is a treasure trove there: junk to some, valuable to others. . Anyone who wants timelines and so on should look. Transcripts, pages and pages, of the UOL courses, some SNS, and on and on. Audios.

It's crazy. Who would listen to tapes from 40 years ago and transcribe them and post them? Or even the Audios?

The 16 page "Way Corps" brochure is on that first link....16 pages....color. No wonder I was hooked. So cozy.

For Historians and Timeline seekers, et al:

http://eternallyblessed.org/archive/

I get curious about this because in all my years I never knew it existed. Sorry if this is "old hat" to some of you. 

Edited by engine
add
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, engine said:

It's crazy. Who would listen to tapes from 40 years ago and transcribe them and post them? Or even the Audios?

Somebody who had nothing better to do with his/her time.

Can you imagine sitting through 40 years of twig fellowships teaching/listening to the same old dull, well-worn "teachings" delivered by the same old dull, boring "leaders?"

Edited by Rocky
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

Can you imagine sitting through 40 years of twig fellowships teaching/listening to the same old dull, well-worn "teachings" delivered by the same old dull, boring "leaders?"

It also just occurred to me that both... sitting through 40 years of boring twig fellowships AND listening to those tapes and transcribing them are failures of imagination.

IOW, whoever has done either of those things can't IMAGINE anything better to do or think about. Are the things of God really that boring?

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, it is a disgrace for anyone to consider VPW as anything other than a con man, plagiarist, and narcissistic womanizer.

This Charlene, a.k.a. Penworks. 

I met Gera#d Wre#n at ECU in 1970. I graduated from the 2nd Way Corps with him, and in my opinion, unfortunaly he is lost in his delusional adoration of VPW.  We were all brainwashed back then. It is clear that Ger#ald has not sought to snap out of it.

P.S. The Ger#Ald I refer to is the Jurry that DWBH refers to.

Edited by penworks
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree with everyone. Is that really Ol' Jurry there?  huh.

I recall the Nazi's at the Nuremberg trials, and how a US Military Prosecutor said that as they all were in the Courtroom, and the history of their Reich was being told, that those Officers smiled, smirked, looked at each other with looks that said, "Yes. Do you remember? Ah, those were the days." They stayed like that until the charges were read, photographic evidence shown, and they became stoic. No emotion. And, for the most part, closed mouthed, and unrepentant.

I thought about all that junk in that link. Audios of The Holy Spirit class in 1967. Transcripts and records to 1955. That clever way corpse brochure....slick. The tiles of the teachings. The warm lovey dovey all-welcome atmosphere. ALL good.

I contrast that with what was happening, from DWBH's accounts (thanks!), then, and in the 70's and 80's, especially the sexual abuse, and I clearly see what we had then was:

A living white washed sepulchre. Just like He said. And some walked deep into that blackness. 

Ughhh. That's enough for me for a bit. Bye.

Love

Edited by engine
  • Like 1

When the late Mark Gluckin finally left TWIt, he had personally and singlehandey amassed the most complete collection of vpw tapes, transcripts, photographs, Way magazines, PFAL materials and syllabi and tapes of all the Advanced Classes and AC Specials run at New Knoxville from the first one. His son, Victor Paul Gluckin, is the Co-leader with Sean Finnegan, of Living Hope Minustries International, phony Beence Feenegan runs. However, victor’s late mom Barbara, lived in St. Mary’s, OH until she died. There were several people who wound up in TN (Nashville or Knoxville area) who compiled, catalogued, sorted, and printed as many of these as they could. I do not know who the individuals involved are, but, Barbara Gluckin was married to Mark Tompary until she died. Mark is the 7th corpse grad brother of Pam Tompary Craley, a 5th corpse grad, who was the official historian at TWIt after she graduated, and married to the Editor-in-Chief of the way mag at that time. It would not surprise me if there was some collaboration between the Tomparys, Gluckins, and wierwille worshippers in TN with computer publishing skills who put the thing together. I found it as a part of “rev” Jurry’s FB Page a couple of years ago. That’s all I know about “ Eternally Bleesed”, and that’s all I’ll ever need to know about them! LOL!

• Like 1

btw, not to get off subject, whatever happened to Dave Craley?

2 hours ago, WordWolf said:

Anyone foolish enough to trust FB should not be surprised at the results.  They (the results) WON'T be to their (the user's) liking.

I don't see how that's germane to the question or the response. But thanks for letting us know how you feel. Also, my point is that if Thomas wants to know what's up with Mr Craley, he could go ask him himself.

Edited by Rocky

13 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

When the late Mark Gluckin finally left TWIt....

Thanks to all, once again.

I stopped puking last night.

I had wondered about Mark Gluckin. Always liked Mark. He did have everything ever done up there. And, Nashville makes sense as I know a few folks who seemed to gravitate to Nashville back in the 80's and 90's. That clears all this up. I have searched at times for other sites but never saw this one. There were papers in there by an Anth@ny Gilm@re, too. By the years maybe 14th corpse. I didn't know, but at one time Nashville was well known for it binderies....maybe still.

One Nashville follower who stayed in the EX-TWIt circle (11th Corps who was in A/V with Smiling Joe the Colt for years, and with Mark) was a big vpw devotee. He owned(s)  a small publishing/ bookbinding Biz in the 90's and '00's there. As the Digital age of publishing dawned the company would have had to somehow "morph" to digital. The fella' used to read all those idiotic one liners over morning coffee, write Op-Eds to the local paper with the TWIt angle. There was a Sunday 10:30 held at J H!lls house, Family corpse, with the Sing Along the Way and collaterals and everything. Yay? Yechhh!  This is circa 2004. I guess Nashville was a hot spot for lots'a reasons. Musicians, too, huh?

This archiving is going full tilt as some uploads are 2018, and all this material, some only heard about by me, and so many obscure and long ago forgotten items (Color Way Corpse brochure),  points to someone at HQ for a LONG time. Mark certainly fits the bill for a source. Others, too, as DWBH noted. I forgot about the Craleys.

Ok, that explains that. In all my journeys I never saw any inkling of those sites up there. Thanks for the insights. 

And, with all the software and capabilities these days, I don't think a "publishing" house is necessary, do you? Just the source materials.

• Like 1

"btw, not to get off subject, whatever happened to Dave Craley?"

"He's on Facebook. FB, from time to time, suggests I friend him."

"Anyone foolish enough to trust FB should not be surprised at the results.  They (the results) WON'T be to their (the user's) liking."

"I don't see how that's germane to the question or the response. But thanks for letting us know how you feel. Also, my point is that if Thomas wants to know what's up with Mr Craley, he could go ask him himself. "

It was germane to the response. FB isn't in the business of being in the user's best interests. It would not surprise me if it kept recommending vpw critics and survivors (FOR EXAMPLE) to "friend" vpw apologists and defenders, since both mention him and "seem interested" in him.   (And yes, FB IS one way to contact people, which might work for the OP.)[/b]

Edited by WordWolf
Typo

3 hours ago, WordWolf said:

"btw, not to get off subject, whatever happened to Dave Craley?"

"He's on Facebook. FB, from time to time, suggests I friend him."

"Anyone foolish enough to trust FB should not be surprised at the results.  They (the results) WON'T be to their (the user's) liking."

"I don't see how that's germane to the question or the response. But thanks for letting us know how you feel. Also, my point is that if Thomas wants to know what's up with Mr Craley, he could go ask him himself. "

It was germane to the response. FB isn't in the business of being in the user's best interests. It would not surprise me if it kept recommending vpw critics and survivors (FOR EXAMPLE) to "friend" vpw apologists and defenders, since both mention him and "seem interested" in him.   (And yes, FB IS one way to contact people, which might work for the OP.)[/b]

As you seem to have noticed, I used an "I" statement (I don't see how...). Just claiming it WAS germane doesn't automatically make it germane. It's also not a great leap to recognize that I was implying that I had never become FB friends with him but simply referenced HOW I came to understand that he's on FB. Thanks for the clarification.

I never implied that I trust FB friend suggestions. I don't recall ever having met Craley. But obviously am familiar with his name.

On 2/27/2019 at 5:38 PM, Rocky said:

Rocky, once was more than enough for me!!  No way am I going to waste my time reading that CACA a second time.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 3:45 PM, Rocky said:

As you seem to have noticed, I used an "I" statement (I don't see how...). Just claiming it WAS germane doesn't automatically make it germane. It's also not a great leap to recognize that I was implying that I had never become FB friends with him but simply referenced HOW I came to understand that he's on FB. Thanks for the clarification.

I never implied that I trust FB friend suggestions. I don't recall ever having met Craley. But obviously am familiar with his name.

There are at least 3 Dave Craley's on FB, 2 do not have photos

9 minutes ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

There are at least 3 Dave Craley's on FB, 2 do not have photos

It’s David, not Dave. He has silver-gray hair in his profile photo with an open bible in the background. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:06 PM, engine said:

Someone transcribed the tapes....how'd they get'em...where....typed up and all.

Some people clearly have too much time on their hands.

I translated my Corps notes, not transcribed.  Translated them straight into the woodburner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 1:50 PM, engine said:

......snip

Yeah...............the whole site drips with sanctimonious adulation.  These people, some who are deceased, lived their whole lives idolizing a false teacher and a plagiarist.  With intense devotion, they never found their way outside of wierwille's snare of deception.  And then, passing on these lies onto their children........the next generation perpetuates the image and legacy of a man who tweaked and stole the teachings and works of true ministers of the Lord.

Wierwille was a PLAGIARIST................thru and thru.

Many attribute The Red Thread teaching as one of wierwille's great teachings..........yet, he stole it from Oral Roberts.

........start  listening at 37:35 and *hear the original* in all its glory!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, skyrider said:

Y

Many attribute The Red Thread teaching as one of wierwille's great teachings..........yet, he stole it from Oral Roberts.

........start  listening at 37:35 and *hear the original* in all its glory!!

Thanks, Skyrider.

I found it years ago by Oral, and boy, he was good. 

I've been catching up on threads, and not only do I like the divergent views, I am glad to see it here among all of us.....most of the time...lol.