GreaseSpot Cafe

A man born without a brain ..his story 41 years later

6 hours ago, jim jack said:

LOL...good one....if u do go on youtube..you may have to scroll down further than 3 to find the one w/ the split screen..this is quite interesting (sorry to being repetitive)..JJ

Why don't you just post the YouTube link here?

Documentation? We don't need no stinking documentation. It's deductive reasoning. The guy says he was born without a brain. Who would ever make such a claim unless...they were born without a brain. Hence, he must have been born without a brain. See how easy that was?

My first reaction was that this was nonsense- born without a brain?  However, it is technically possible, and there's been a few stories with that sort of thing, and someone surviving and growing. https://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/features/the-boy-born-without-a-brain-is-now-a-practical-joker-who-loves-playing-mar

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3293259/Baby-born-without-brain-amazes-doctors-celebrating-second-birthday-says-Mummy-time.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu47BpI4ld8

I don't recommend everyone watch the video I linked.  There's some of us who have trouble watching videos like that. (I can't watch all of it.)

Those are 3 different stories, with 3 different degrees of success. 

So, there's stories of people surviving who were basically born with a brain stem but not an accompanying full brain.

There's information at this link from wikipedia:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anencephaly

=========================

As to the guy in the connected video, his facial structure and so on MIGHT be for such a person, or it might not.   Going only from that, it's plausible.  The later part of the entire video finally shows his forehead, and it is unlikely there's neither brain nor cranial abnormalities.  That is not a standard forehead. 

That having been said, everything else is hearsay. It might all be true, it might all be otherwise false.  It might have big truths alongside big lies.  I didn't see any documentation of specifics. 

=========================

(BTW, if you're going to make us look for the video- and this wasn't hard to find this time due to some details-  please include both the name of the video and the name of the account under which it was posted.     It's better if you learn to copy and paste the URL, though.)

again I apologize Rocky, as the puter isn't that huge a factor in my life & yet..for others sakes I need to learn again how to do this..my apologies..

If any of you do want further verification of this having happened..Jacob is on FB with his phone number as well & just e-mailed me & let me know that he has all kinds of verification of his condition and also testimonies of a couple of the Assy of God preachers that ministered to him as a baby as well as the nurse who was there when he was born this way!

Word Wolf..thanx for those links as I'll run thru them as well..this is an interesting thing & thought of you guys.. Larissa who is the interviewer has some great sharings on her blogs as well..for those of you who have the time to look her stuff over..for a "young'un..she's got some great wisdom, as I just heard of her 2 days ago, so we don't go back very far.." a child shall lead them" is what comes up in me while reading her blogs..

also..to me its quite remarkable that he's(jacob) now in "healing ministry"..thanks again WW as I watched /read all 3 links you provided....strange how the camps are quite divided..& cool that Jacob has flourished for over 40 years!! despite a cruel childhood..what a great heart this man must have towards the Lord!

5 hours ago, jim jack said:

again I apologize Rocky, as the puter isn't that huge a factor in my life & yet..for others sakes I need to learn again how to do this..my apologies..

If any of you do want further verification of this having happened..Jacob is on FB with his phone number as well & just e-mailed me & let me know that he has all kinds of verification of his condition and also testimonies of a couple of the Assy of God preachers that ministered to him as a baby as well as the nurse who was there when he was born this way!

Word Wolf..thanx for those links as I'll run thru them as well..this is an interesting thing & thought of you guys.. Larissa who is the interviewer has some great sharings on her blogs as well..for those of you who have the time to look her stuff over..for a "young'un..she's got some great wisdom, as I just heard of her 2 days ago, so we don't go back very far.." a child shall lead them" is what comes up in me while reading her blogs..

I don't need your apologies. 

If you're going to post remarkable claims, it is your responsibility to provide the links and the back up documentation. Full stop.

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2019 at 11:27 PM, waysider said:

Documentation? We don't need no stinking documentation. It's deductive reasoning. The guy says he was born without a brain. Who would ever make such a claim unless...they were born without a brain. Hence, he must have been born without a brain. See how easy that was?

Way, there is a man who lives here in DC, who was born without a brain, and a heart.  Don the Con.

8 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Way, there is a man who lives here in DC, who was born without a brain, and a heart.  Don the Con.

Oops. We're teetering on the edge. (no politics at GSC) Chalk it up as dry humor instead. :wink2:

:biglaugh: (obligatory chuckle)