GreaseSpot Cafe

Admission into Wierwille's Elite Corps Program: Loyalty

skyrider

1 hour ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

WW, gee I thought Lincoln had abolished slavery.  From what I have read here at the he GSC, people in the Corps were treated like dirt, with a few exceptions.  I know I have posted this before, but I think I was treated better in Boot Camp, than many people in the Corps.  At least in Boot Camp, you have a few rights; da-n few, but a few. And yet, I felt an enormous pressure was placed on people to go Corps.  Now I know why; because it was a BIG money-maker for TWI.  

And, at least with boot camp, you know it won't last forever.

On 3/17/2019 at 12:37 PM, skyrider said:

How twi made a bundle of money........let us count the ways:

Others can probably add much more to this list......but this is a good start.

And, lest we forget.......twi is a non-profit organization.  Why are they hoarding ALL THIS MONEY???

Where is the charitable giving to help those in need, impoverished and burdened?

My gosh...reading that list puts it all SHOCKINGLY and SADLY into perspective...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rejoice said:

My gosh...reading that list puts it all SHOCKINGLY and SADLY into perspective...

Yeah........and LOTS MORE could be added to this list.

31.  WOWs gave a year knocking doors, meandering thru parks and malls to sell the pfal class..........no financial support from twi, none.

32.  Interim corps were assigned to hq, emporia or Gunnison campus.  At hq, I got paid $75 a month (room&board inc.) for 240+ hrs work each month.

33.  Wierwille had skilled craftsmen, like Buddy Curry, build stuff like fireplace mantle and specially-crafted desk......superb quality at very little cost to twi.

34.  Howard Allen, the trustee over Camp Gunnison......took special interest in Way Builders.  They saved twi lots of $$$$$

35.  When Trustees had annual meeting in Canada....Howard asked me, Country Coordinator, for $4,000 Canadian cash.  I hand-delivered it.