GreaseSpot Cafe

Prosperity Preachers

Infoabsorption

Good article.  

Beware scammers everywhere - especially in churches!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Of note:

on the mobile version of this page the DONATE button is right above the topic Prosperity Preachers. And right under “Greasespot Cafe”.  : p

I have to say though, seriously, this entire topic continues to be a hurtful blight in the field of humanity and faith. I’ve decided to help. 

I’m forming a foundation which will provide resources to organizations and individuals working to rid the world of this problem. Finally, for all those seeking a truly non sectarian, non denominational, cross-discipline and multi national support system, help is on the way! The good news doesn’t stop there-you too can be involved in this daring effort to promote real world peace and harmony! No time? No worries! Don’t know where to start? Start here! 

Lets cut to the chase - you know this is a problem you could fix but you’re just one person - how to leverage your compassion, intelligence and exercise your under appreciated creative energies with an effort you can trust and proudly support? Join the GYM!!!! Now!!

“Give Your Money” is as simple as it gets. No explanations, no results and no free gifts. Just the knowledge that you finally did the right thing!! No one will call and there are No phoney self help promises or wellness benefits - ever!! 

Lifetime memberships still available to the next 10000 respondents! Just do it and get working it - GYM style!! 

Your first deposit opens your account! Give your money starting today, to 

top-ramen-institute-for-higher-learning@gmare.oryphis

Edited by socks
You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—wait, hold it one minute, I need to take this phone c---------

2 hours ago, waysider said:

Will there be refreshments?

"GYM",  (Give Your Money) offers none. In fact, you needn't concern yourself with any kind of results or returns of any kind. No pressure, no stress, no believing required, no grading system, no better or best and best of all, no disappointment. Just the wonderful relief of getting into the GYM and getting with it!

Do it - now! You're going to love being part of the solution!!

Edited by socks
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. Unless you're really good.