GreaseSpot Cafe

Does anybody know what happened to Dave Patterson?

Kathy Niclaus

Upon seeing this pop up on my phone, my first thought was "Oh good- maybe now all those overwound people at HQ can relax."          

What's going on? I am doing something wrong because I am trying to ask the group a question unrelated to a prior post but I was directed to choose a tag and reply to myself? 

1 hour ago, Kathy Niclaus said:

What's going on? I am doing something wrong because I am trying to ask the group a question unrelated to a prior post but I was directed to choose a tag and reply to myself? 

Perhaps the answer lies within yourself, Little Grasshopper. :anim-smile:

Edited by waysider

1 hour ago, Kathy Niclaus said:

Upon seeing this pop up on my phone, my first thought was "Oh good- maybe now all those overwound people at HQ can relax."          

What did you see pop up on your phone? Something about a Dave Patterson?

I am uncertain what you did, or what you saw, perhaps you were trying to reply to another thread regarding Patterson?

In a search I saw at least two threads with that name. One was in your own thread in the New Members forum and another that was in the Friend Tracker forum.

Ugh. On my phone it seemed to be placing my new topic in with my snarky one from over a year ago where I posted the article about Ohio legalizing recreational weed and I said maybe now the people at HQ could relax.  Now I just want to delete a bunch of these misplaced and redundant posts ( except for the funny grasshopper reply I received) and I have not figured out how to do that either. You would think this is 1995 me learning Windows 95.