GreaseSpot Cafe

Facebook administration

Twinky

Hey folks.  Perhaps some of you can help me.  For sure, nothing I can find on the net can help me!

I have recently taken over as Administrator for a small team (for want of another description I'll call it BSP) on Facebook.  The page is a Private one also called BSP.  The person who originally started the page about 2013 no longer has a FB account and is no longer part of the team: having set it up, he departed to pastures new and the page administration has been lacking ever since.  As a group, we want to use this FB page more.  We are not, never have been and never will be, a business, which so much information seems to relate to.

So far, I have managed to make myself Admin, and as such have approved or declined several wannabe members, set up a simple question to deter non-eligible people, and given the page a suitable photo.  

• I would like to be able to deal with the page as BSP rather than in my own name.  How can I do that?
  • I would like to invite other members of BSP to join the page/group.  But it seems I can only invite my Friends, and none of them are eligible to join the group.  How can I, as Administrator or as BSP, invite other people?  Or do I have to wait for them to apply to join?
  • I would like to be able to share our page with the parent group.  How can I do that?
  • In case it should come to that, can I stop someone else making themselves Admin?  (Though to be sure, there's no clamour to be involved.)

The FB "how to" says about handling things as Administrator that I should go to Settings, then choose Editor (or some such) - which is kinda difficult if that's not offered!  When on the BSP page, whether as myself or when "moderating" the group, I don't see any Editor or Administrator panels or anything on the group page that is different from my personal page.  Any suggestions?

Any helpful hints gratefully received :)