GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

I had a vague idea that Ron Jeremy was in a motion picture release, but I thought everyone else was strictly direct-to-video or whatever.    Ron's shown up on TV as well as in at least one music video  (Moby's "We Are All Made of Stars".)    He actually sounds like a normal guy when he's just normal guy'ing, apparently. 

4 hours ago, Raf said:

I thought this was easy...

Unbreakable

Beowulf

SHE WAS THE PRINCESS BRIDE

I think I need some clarification please.  If been reading the posts and the rules. In this one (this is where I think I need some help) I'm seeing what is three movies and the game is asking me for the actor/actress, which looks like Robin Wright Penn to me.  Now.  Are you (Raf) giving more clues here, or have we (you) chosen to go in another direction?   Rules seem simple enough.  Give three movies with an actor/actress in mind or three actors (this flip side seems unclear to me) with a single movie or is it three movies?  I've never seen Beowulf and the quandary I'm having is I don't remember seeing Robin Wright in Unbreakable.

1 hour ago, Human without the bean said:

I think I need some clarification please.  If been reading the posts and the rules. In this one (this is where I think I need some help) I'm seeing what is three movies and the game is asking me for the actor/actress, which looks like Robin Wright Penn to me.  Now.  Are you (Raf) giving more clues here, or have we (you) chosen to go in another direction?   Rules seem simple enough.  Give three movies with an actor/actress in mind or three actors (this flip side seems unclear to me) with a single movie or is it three movies?  I've never seen Beowulf and the quandary I'm having is I don't remember seeing Robin Wright in Unbreakable.

He "clarified" one of the movies.  :)  So, you chimed in with "Robin Wright Penn" sooner than anyone else, so if that's correct (it should be), it's your turn to either post 3 movies with the same actor, or 3 actors in the same movie,  with the understanding that it should be get-able from the first 3 names you post.   (I didn't see "Unbreakable", "Beowulf" neither.)

On 12/1/2019 at 9:33 AM, Raf said:

Either more actors or turn it into movie mash up.

By extension, more movies, more actors, or turn it into mashup.

I chose more movies this time.

Robin Wright is correct

14 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

If you name three actors, they have to be in the same movie.

on another note... didn't know Robin Wright was in Forrest Gump? SHE WAS JENNY!

13 hours ago, WordWolf said:

*wils swing* Rachel Weisz?  (However it's spelled)

The fast ball is *swung* on its hit hard and high into left field its going, going, and its gone up and into the stands for a home run.

Good swing on that pitch Wuff Wuff.   Rachel Weisz.  You're Up!

7 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

I need more WordWolf.  I only recognize the singer Humperdinck.

LOL.

Unfortunately, with out at least googling photos, I have no idea who two of the actors are.

The only films I've seen Cumberbatch in are Star Trek:  Into Darkness and his Dr. Strange appearances.  Just for giggles, I'll try

Dr. Strange

George

11 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

LOL.

Unfortunately, with out at least googling photos, I have no idea who two of the actors are.

The only films I've seen Cumberbatch in are Star Trek:  Into Darkness and his Dr. Strange appearances.  Just for giggles, I'll try

Dr. Strange

George

Benedict Cumberbatch got some fame as Sherlock in "SHERLOCK."  Martin Freeman played his Watson.  Oddly, they were also in at least 1 movie together.  The photo would not help you with BC because you didn't see him in these movies.

13 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Having recently seen a couple of Sherlock episodes, I could now recognize Martin Freeman.

With Elijah Wood (I'm pretty sure this isn't Sin City), I'll guess it's a Lord of the Rings movie, maybe Fellowship of the Ring?

George

Um, the first 3 actors I mentioned were never in a movie called "Lord of the Rings."  Richard Armitage neither. 

6 minutes ago, WordWolf said:

Um, the first 3 actors I mentioned were never in a movie called "Lord of the Rings."  Richard Armitage neither. 

Well, see, they could have had fairly small roles in any of the LotR films, and I wouldn't know it.

I'm spitballing, here.  Maybe Raf knows and is keeping mum.  I'm pretty sure Human would jump in if he knew the answer.

Assuming they're following this thread --

MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUYS!

George

3 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Well, see, they could have had fairly small roles in any of the LotR films, and I wouldn't know it.

I'm spitballing, here.  Maybe Raf knows and is keeping mum.  I'm pretty sure Human would jump in if he knew the answer.

Assuming they're following this thread --

MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUYS!

George

Your right I don't know the answer to this one.  And Merry Christmas to you.