GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

13 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Actually, I used Liam Neeson a couple of months ago, with two of those movies.  :wave:

Anyway,

Katharine Ross

Anne Bancroft

Buck Henry

George

For me, it would be hard NOT to see those three actors in "The Graduate".

OK a big Boo Boo, I've seemed to have gotten off track here.  This was not the thread that I thought this was.

So I will go with the same movie and some of the Three actors I've already played.  Just a minute.  Let me read how this game is played............OK, so name the movie these actors were in.

Dustin Hoffman

Queen Latifah

Emma Thompson

2 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

I don't know.

It's also possible that all the other actors you listed were in the movie, but I still don't know. 

Sorry.

George

No, yes all of them are in the movie.  I guess that for some reason, I thought I had to play with three actors at a time.  At this point. I think I will just leave the final clue. I was holding off playing it figuring that it would surely reveal the movie.  But maybe not.  As its going now it may be that no one knows this one.

Dustin Hoffman

Queen Latiifah

Emma Thompson

Will Ferrell

There are movies whose actors I'll recognize. because I've seen the movie.

Sometimes, I can answer because there was a lot of publicity.

This was neither case.  Sorry.

And, no, you don't have to give only three actors at a time.  You have to START with three actors (or movies); but if no one gets it, just add more names (or titles).

George

I think you would enjoy the movie.  I know I did.  It introduces the "Sonic" drive-in chain characters from their commercials.  Not that that's important.   Just a side-bit.

Robert Duvall

William Holden

Faye Dunaway