GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

5 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

I don't think I could pick Spall or Milicevic out in a lineup.  And I can't think of a movie with Galecki in it.

Hopefully, at least a couple of these actors have major roles in the film.

George

Timothy Spall is a British actor who plays schlemiel assistants.  He played "Wormtail" in the Harry Potter movies.  In "Sweeney Todd", he played The Beadle (who was called upon to judge the barbering contest.)  In "Enchanted", he played the Prince's sidekick who worked for the Prince's mother.  He's recognizable even in the animated scenes.    I only know Tilda Swinton from "Doctor Strange" as The Ancient One.  Jason Lee was in "Loser" (a Woody Allen flick)  and in the "American Pie" movies, but I don't think this is any of those.  So, I have no idea, either.

I remember seeing exactly one movie with Johnny Galecki.  It was this thing where college kids set up a successful betting ring.

1 hour ago, WordWolf said:

Wait, any chance this was "the Grand Hotel Budapest"?

No.

On 4/10/2020 at 4:14 PM, Human without the bean said:

Jason Lee

Tilda Swinton

Johnny Galecki

Ivana Milicevic

Timothy Spall

Cameron Diaz

Kurt Russell

On 4/17/2020 at 11:33 AM, Human without the bean said:
On 4/17/2020 at 11:33 AM, Human without the bean said:

Jason Lee

Tilda Swinton

Johnny Galecki

Ivana Milicevic

Timothy Spall

Cameron Diaz

Kurt Russell

Penelope Cruz

After posting Cameron Diaz and then Kurt Russell for the next clue I figured  this would give it away.  I kinda thought this movie would be a sleeper and it may get by without being detected.   I guess I was right.  After posting Penelope Cruz I've been flabbergasted about the lack of response.  So, let's give the last clue and hope someone gets this.  But if you have to look it up that's cheating.

Tom Cruise

Edited by Human without the bean

Yes Vanilla Sky.   Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz became romantically involved during the production and would date for two years.  I got the idea for  Vanilla Sky last week while I noticed the cast and figured it might take a few rounds until someone caught on.  In the birthday party scene for TC' character Steven Spielberg does a cameo and wears a ball cap with Pre-Crime on it for  the film he and Tom Cruise were preparing to make Minority Report.

Your up WordWolf.