GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

4 hours ago, WordWolf said:

Alan Tudyk      Shannyn Sossamon       Paul Bettany     Heath Ledger

Paul Bettany played Geoffrey Chaucer.  Heath Ledger played the title role, SS played Jocelyn, the female lead.  Alan Tudyk played a squire to the knight at the beginning (and the title character afterwards.)

1 hour ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

I got it from Ledger and Tudyk.  I don't think I'd recognize Paul Bettany, and I don't even recognize Sossamon's name.

George

Heath Ledger and Shannyn Sossamon were together in "A Knight's Tale"  and "The Order."  She played alongside Josh Hartnett in "40 Days and 40 Nights,"  and alongside James Van Der Beek in "the Rules of Attraction."    Then she was in some more obscure stuff, apparently.

Paul Bettany I remember FROM this movie.  I know he played JARVIS and The Vision, but it's hard to recognize him from them.

6 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Well, no...

Ghostbusters (the first one)

George

Correct!

But at the beginning of the sequel, the ghost activity had died down (no pun intended.)  So, the guys were doing other jobs.  Ray and Winston were dressing in their uniforms and doing children's parties.   The kid wanted He-Man and got the Ghostbusters instead.  They began a dance number to the theme song, and sang along.  When they got to " Who you gonna call?"  the kids shouted "HE-MAN!!!!"      I saw a setup and I felt the urge to go for it.  Meanwhile, it's your turn.