GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

Was I not logged in the first time?  A further note:  Cameron Diaz retired from acting in 2018 but she is expressing interest in coming back probably because she's bored right now being stuck at home, no where to go.    I miss her work kind of.  Entertaining to say the least.  She's smart and pretty funny.  I guess in retirement she has had a baby.  I really hope for her sake she stays out on her own terms.  Hello?  Looking to post!  Ready?  Here I go.....  yeah, bravo, well done, magnifico, excellenta!

Just now, Human without the bean said:

Obviously, the movie that keeps filling my head with information overload and is cloggging up the air-waves via internet, television, cable TV, damnit what's the name of it? 

There's even a sequel out now.

1 hour ago, Human without the bean said:

There's even a sequel out now.

It's sort-of a sequel. It's not labeled as one, but it can easily be considered a sequel.  AFAIK, it takes place afterwards with at least 1 character from the previous movie.   Just don't kill yourself trying to remember the name.

• Like 1

Don't kill yourself trying to remember the name.   Consult with your team, if you need to.

I only know of three Margot Robbie films.  I was thinking it was the "sequel," but that didn't have a couple of the actors you initially mentioned.  Silly of me not to try the obvious one, first.

George

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

I don't know who Lewis Black is, but four of the others were born long before Turturro.  Either he was just a kid in this film, or it was like Cocoon, with an elderly cast.  It's not ringing any bells.

George

Louis Black is a Caucasian stand-up comedian.  He sounds exasperated and occasionally yells.  On " Big Bang Theory", he played the entomologist Professor "Creepy" Crawley, the discoverer of the Crawley Dung Beetle.  He settled Sheldon and Howard's cricket bet while packing.  The university had eliminated his job and he was going to move to Bakersfield.   In the cartoon "Inside Out", he did the voice for Anger.     He was in a few other movies here and there, but I still remember him from his stand-up days.  

On 5/26/2020 at 1:09 AM, Human without the bean said:

Let's see if we can hone this down a little bit with some more prominent actors.

John Turturro

Max Von Sydow

Lewis Black

Lloyd Nolan

Maureen Sullivan (Tarzan loves Jane)

Julie Louis-Dreyfus

Carrie Fisher

J. T. Walsh

Michael Caine

15 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Of that group, only Carrie Fisher was in AWOTM.

It's definitely an all-star cast, but I don't recognize the film.

George

I'll keep going.

23 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

John Turturro Max Von Sydow Lewis Black

Lloyd Nolan Maureen Sullivan (Tarzan loves Jane)

Julie Louis-Dreyfus Carrie Fisher J. T. Walsh

Michael Caine  Dianne Wiest  Barbara Hershey

22 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

John Turturro

Max Von Sydow

Lewis Black

Lloyd Nolan

Maureen Sullivan (Tarzan loves Jane)

Julie Louis-Dreyfus

Carrie Fisher 

J. T. Walsh

Michael Caine