GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

On 8/29/2021 at 6:17 AM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

And that would be correct.  He was also Jack Ryan.

George

There was only one Jack Ryan in cinema as far as I'm concerned.   The list of 'are nots' goes on and on, but Harrison Ford is the only fit.  The latest comer is "The Office's" John Krasinski.  Ben Affleck, Alec Baldwin are weak, no balls.

Edited by Human without the bean

This being a bit obscure, I'm going to help a little.  This actor played the SAME character in all three movies.

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes        The Strongest Man in The World         Now You See Me, Now You Don't

The character is Dexter Riley.    These Disney flicks are early roles in an actor's career- he went on to more famous roles, or at least, better-remembered with this bunch of posters, I'd think.

This being a bit obscure, I'm going to help a little.  This actor played the SAME character in all three movies.

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes        The Strongest Man in The World         Now You See Me, Now You Don't

The character is Dexter Riley.    These Disney flicks are early roles in an actor's career- he went on to more famous roles, or at least, better-remembered with this bunch of posters, I'd think.

He'd apparently done a LOT of television when younger.  That having been said, he doesn't seem to have gotten a big Ego over it.  Since you still have Nobody in mind, that's probably justified.   He's done a lot of movies since then. In one, he played Elvis, and in another, he played an Elvis impersonator.   The Thing is, I'm trying to come up with something that will give a clue without giving away his identity.

Interesting guess, but incorrect.  Let's try a few more:

Boy on a Dolphin        The Pride and the Passion          Two Women

Boccaccio '70           Marriage Italian Style             Man of La Mancha

Ready to Wear (Pret a Porter)      The Cassandra Crossing     Grumpier Old Men

George