GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

In Jurassic Park, John Hammond brags about the narration in the tour vehicles. "The voice you're hearing is Richard Kiley. Spared no expense."

That's why I guessed Richard Kiley.

Edited by Raf

12 hours ago, Raf said:

In Jurassic Park, John Hammond brags about the narration in the tour vehicles. "The voice you're hearing is Richard Kiley. Spared no expense."

That's why I guessed Richard Kiley.

Silly me.  I thought you were quoting something from Pret a Porter (which I haven't seen).

WW's up.

George

9 hours ago, Raf said:

BB King and Dan Aykroyd

And John... Goodman, but not Belushi?

Gotta be... 

Blues Brothers 2000

That's it.   Eric Clapton and BB King were members of the "Louisiana Gator Boys" band at the battle of the bands at the end.    John Popper of "Blues Traveler" sounded like he was playing himself, and wanted Elwood to hear his band.  The "Blues" in "Blues Traveler" came from an imitation of the Blues Brothers that John Popper and his brother did once. (The "Traveler" part came from "Gozer the Traveler" in the first "Ghostbusters" movie, aka "Gozer the Gozerian." )

It was about that time that I gained respect for Penn as an actor.  He had three VASTLY different roles in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Taps, and Bad Boys, and he did them all very well.

I didn't remember Esposito, but I remembered Penn and Cruise.  Whom were you considering the main character, Tim Hutton or George C Scott?

George