GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

I thought that was Will Smith also, but let's see.....

"Teen Wolf" had Michael J. Fox, but the sequel sorta retold it with a different teen.   Young, Caucasian actor, let's see....

"Identity Thief"... who played Sandy whats-his-name........

"JASON BATEMAN????"

You are correct.  It is Jason Bateman.  I thought since you (WordWolf) and George are big sci-fy nerds you might have guessed it when I posted the movie "Thunder Force" a new movie that came out Apr 9 online.  It's a super-hero spoof movie I would think was right up your alleys.  Jason Bateman is The Crab.  I wouldn't have had another clue to give if that one didn't work so, good job getting it.

No it's much more recent.  2007  I'm out of clues really.  Was Kevin Costner in the Big Chill?  He could have been.  I think that was his first movie (not really his debut) playing a dead guy.  The actors listed are the top actors, plenty more to add but unless you've heard of Ruben Sandiego-Hudson, Aisha Hinds, Lindsay Crouse, or Jason Lewis  I'm thinking of moving this one along.

Man man man man man man man Patricia Clarkson as the dutiful wife man man man man

Untouchables? Nope, no Cromwell.

LA Confidential? Nope, no Clarkson.

Shawshank... Green Mile...

Wait, yes

Green Mile. Final answer.

46 minutes ago, Raf said:

Man man man man man man man Patricia Clarkson as the dutiful wife man man man man

Untouchables? Nope, no Cromwell.

LA Confidential? Nope, no Clarkson.

Shawshank... Green Mile...

Wait, yes

Green Mile. Final answer.

Are your sure?  Yes it is the Green Mile.  Patricia is the wife of the warden played by James Cromwell.  Sam Rockwell (now an Oscar winner) is Wild Bill.  Barry Pepper and David Morse were guards on the mile.

You're up then Raf.